Pages:
Author

Topic: 📣📣 [ANN] GoldBox । Ditital Assest - Based Loan Powered By Blockchain ✅✅ - page 17. (Read 7713 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
looks like a great project with a fair distribution model.  After doing a lot of research I am considering joining this community.
Activity: 266
Hi. Issue a loan for digital assets - is it not risky? How big a loan can be? Probably only for large sums
The user can get a loan for various amounts, not necessarily large. The platform will launch a variety of loan products, users can also customize the loan products for their needs, because a lot of intermediate links are reduced, and costs and interest rates are reduced accordingly.
But how then to calculate, for what period of the loan should be repaid?
A couple of polls down the line when the community grows a little bigger would be a good idea alright  Smiley
Activity: 238
Hi. Issue a loan for digital assets - is it not risky? How big a loan can be? Probably only for large sums
The user can get a loan for various amounts, not necessarily large. The platform will launch a variety of loan products, users can also customize the loan products for their needs, because a lot of intermediate links are reduced, and costs and interest rates are reduced accordingly.
A couple of polls down the line when the community grows a little bigger would be a good idea alright
Activity: 57
In my opinion, financing a user on the security of digital assets requires a good calculation of risks. After all, the crypto currency is unstable and the platform can incur more losses than benefits. Do you have a risk management program?
Activity: 16
I like your project!
Absorbing idea, assured business, seamless design.
Activity: 266
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Hello guys. What part of the funds do you plan to allocate for marketing? In which areas do you want to promote?
10% of the funds collected during the sale will be allocated for marketing tasks. During ICO, a bounty program is active. In addition, the Goldbox has the airdrop, as you know, it very well attracted users. I think the Goldbox concept itself has good chances to attract new users.
That whats lacking to some ICO the marketing and advertising part, they do think that social bounty and signature is enough but they do need to advertise their product, your best option is to ask a banner placement on some well known block explorer or gambling site to increase the visibility, facebook and twitter are full of bots. 
First payout now Smiley
looking forward to see what I get in 24h.

Do I have to do anything to stake them?
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
I am really curious about these projects that are loan platforms. I mean, how are they really going to work? Even 8 million dollar figure is not enough to start a company that offers loan? Also no insurances on these loans for sure?
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Hi team. I can only store GOX tokens on your wallet or currency? And is it possible to immediately hold several types of crypto currency or only one which then needs to be converted?
GoldBox is the multicurrency Wallet which allows you to use BTC, LTC, ETH, ETC, BCH, EOS and other currencies.
And what about the tokens of other projects? This is also considered a digital currency. Can they be left as collateral for a loan?
Yes, popular tokens based on the erc-20 protocol can also be stored here and used for various purposes, including for lending.
Activity: 52
Hi team. I can only store GOX tokens on your wallet or currency? And is it possible to immediately hold several types of crypto currency or only one which then needs to be converted?
GoldBox is the multicurrency Wallet which allows you to use BTC, LTC, ETH, ETC, BCH, EOS and other currencies.
And what about the tokens of other projects? This is also considered a digital currency. Can they be left as collateral for a loan?
Activity: 274
Activity: 238
Where can I apply your token? Can I improve my earnings with the help of mining?
Goldbox wallets provide users with comprehensive security storage services for multiple-chain digital assets (wallet functionality), digital asset mortgage loan services, digital asset value-added wealth management services (asset management), and mobile payment functions.
Yes, GOX token can be mined, but more details on how this will happen, you need to learn from the team. We are waiting for news. You can also join Goldbox telegram chat and find out the last updates https://t.me/Goldboxtoken
Activity: 73
Where can I apply your token? Can I improve my earnings with the help of mining?
Goldbox wallets provide users with comprehensive security storage services for multiple-chain digital assets (wallet functionality), digital asset mortgage loan services, digital asset value-added wealth management services (asset management), and mobile payment functions.
Activity: 210
Why did you decide to offer credit services using crypto currency?
Applying blockchain technology to obtain legal currency loans through digital asset collateral, effectively enhancing the value of digital assets. The process is also very convenient. Users do not need to provide complex approval procedures such as credit records, income certification, and asset certification, and they also effectively reduce The user's financing costs. The 2015 Capgemini Group study estimated that if blockchains
If this is so convenient, then what is your token different from the usual methods of payment by currency?
It can be foreseen that the digital currency wallet development path is very similar to the traditional payment tool development path. On the other hand, the matching wallet market will also exhibit new features. For example, the unique POS (Proof of Stake) mining in digital currency determines the holder’s income according to the number and time of the user’s holding digital currency. For a large number of currency holders, the gold box will support POS.
Activity: 52
Activity: 53
Why did you decide to offer credit services using crypto currency?
Applying blockchain technology to obtain legal currency loans through digital asset collateral, effectively enhancing the value of digital assets. The process is also very convenient. Users do not need to provide complex approval procedures such as credit records, income certification, and asset certification, and they also effectively reduce The user's financing costs. The 2015 Capgemini Group study estimated that if blockchains
If this is so convenient, then what is your token different from the usual methods of payment by currency?
Pages:
Jump to: