Pages:
Author

Topic: 📣📣 [ANN] GoldBox । Ditital Assest - Based Loan Powered By Blockchain ✅✅ - page 16. (Read 7713 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Hi, your system will be multifunctional, so I would like to know what key blocks it consists of?
GoldBox is divided into four major levels. They are the service layer, the tool layer, the interface protocol layer, and the blockchain kernel
The most interesting thing is what is the core of the block? Can you describe it?
The blockchain kernel of GoldBox encapsulates the data layer, network layer, consensus layer, and motivation layer. They work together to accomplish the basic purpose of GoldBox decentralization, efficiency, security, and fairness.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
Friends, tell me at what stage of development is the project? When will more information on the release of the platform?
Now the stage of completion of the development of the online wallet is passing, judging by the road map. Let's hope that the team will soon show their achievements
Activity: 204
Tell me which bounty campaign is the most profitable? I would like to become a member, but it's so hard to decide what to do
Activity: 196
Hi, your system will be multifunctional, so I would like to know what key blocks it consists of?
GoldBox is divided into four major levels. They are the service layer, the tool layer, the interface protocol layer, and the blockchain kernel
The most interesting thing is what is the core of the block? Can you describe it?
Activity: 35
When you make a project in the financial sphere, you probably need some supporting documents so that your company is not considered suspicious. In what jurisdiction is the Goldbox company located?
Seychelles was chosen to register the Goldbox, this is a favorable environment for crypto currency and ICO projects.
Activity: 90
Friends, tell me at what stage of development is the project? When will more information on the release of the platform?
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Activity: 88
When you make a project in the financial sphere, you probably need some supporting documents so that your company is not considered suspicious. In what jurisdiction is the Goldbox company located?
Activity: 54
Hello guys. Do you need a review for your project? How about good partnership? Many icos propose the article bounty, what about you?
For the creators of articles, the GoldBox offers great opportunities. A well-written article can bring you more than 1500 tokens. At a price of $ 0.2, you get 300 dollars. Great offers.
Catch the bounty page https://goldbox.io/bounty
Activity: 196
Activity: 95
Hello guys. Do you need a review for your project? How about good partnership? Many icos propose the article bounty, what about you?
Activity: 238
I heard about the program of ambassadors. What it is? What are the conditions for participation?
This is a program that will allow interested users in the project to win tokens. To participate you need to be a member of the telegrams of the group, invite your friends and family to vote for you.
How will you encourage the lucky ones?
The incentive system is as follows
1st price is 500 GOX
2nd price is 300 GOX
3rd price is 100 GOX
And do not forget to join the telegram chat https://t.me/Goldboxtoken
Activity: 58
I heard about the program of ambassadors. What it is? What are the conditions for participation?
This is a program that will allow interested users in the project to win tokens. To participate you need to be a member of the telegrams of the group, invite your friends and family to vote for you.
How will you encourage the lucky ones?
Activity: 2
This project has a very special idea. I believe it will be very valuable in the future.
Hi. Issue a loan for digital assets - is it not risky? How big a loan can be? Probably only for large sums
The user can get a loan for various amounts, not necessarily large. The platform will launch a variety of loan products, users can also customize the loan products for their needs, because a lot of intermediate links are reduced, and costs and interest rates are reduced accordingly.
But how then to calculate, for what period of the loan should be repaid?
It depends on the interests of the user. He himself chooses the amount for daily payments on the loan, and from this will be calculated  the maturity of the debt.
I think its highly profittable as I forsee the price to greatly rise in the future
Activity: 58
I have the same idea.Due to too many projects, I only learned about this project today.It looks pretty good.
Activity: 210
In my opinion, financing a user on the security of digital assets requires a good calculation of risks. After all, the crypto currency is unstable and the platform can incur more losses than benefits. Do you have a risk management program?
The platform will launch a variety of fund management solutions with different ability to bear risks, and will also cooperate with international third-party professional quantitative trading teams to realize asset maintenance and value increase for users through low-risk arbitrage and strategic trading in the international market.
Pages:
Jump to: