Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GoNetwork - ICO by Winners of ETHWaterloo - World's Largest ETH Hackathon! - page 28. (Read 37826 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I received an email invitation today to purchase go-network ICO tokens called GOT at a 50% discount. The should have called them GONE, because that's what would happen to any ETH sent to these perps.

Caveat emptor.

I never trust any emails that purchase ICO tokens, and I will delete it immediately because it is a scam for sure. I only trust the official website and its register process, without KYC, probably a scam.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I received an email invitation today to purchase go-network ICO tokens called GOT at a 50% discount. The should have called them GONE, because that's what would happen to any ETH sent to these perps.

Caveat emptor.

Is likely to be scammers, don't believe them, and to join whitelist investment, through KYC authentication.
Activity: 742
The regulation and policy in this industry is rapidly changing. We’ve spent plenty of time and resource to receive professional advice and consultation from different lawyers. We are working to finalize the legal structure of our company. Instead of just having Our goal is to build a long lasting company so we could achieve our vision of bringing cryptocurrency to the masses.

Yes, regulation and policy for ICO projects are more strict, both ICO dev team and ICO investors should pay more attention on that. So usa and Chinese citizens will not be able to pass the KYC process, right?
Activity: 210

Caveat emptor.

Do you mean that these Gonetwork tokens are the useless waste of crypto as called them GONE? If yes, why do you think so?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
As for the dates and details on KYC/Tokensale/token metrics/exchanges, please be patient. The team is working to finalize the legal structure for the company. We should have an update regarding to details on KYC at the end of March. We are planning on doing a dutch auction like Raiden. More details will be released in our announcement channel.

Ok well the project is promising, so it deserves the wait!
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures

Caveat emptor.
As for the dates and details on KYC/Tokensale/token metrics/exchanges, please be patient. The team is working to finalize the legal structure for the company. We should have an update regarding to details on KYC at the end of March. We are planning on doing a dutch auction like Raiden. More details will be released in our announcement channel.
Activity: 356
GoNetwork  with great potential,already got a lot of supporters and it can help to attract many investors to participate in this project. but when !!
The regulation and policy in this industry is rapidly changing. We’ve spent plenty of time and resource to receive professional advice and consultation from different lawyers. We are working to finalize the legal structure of our company. Instead of just having Our goal is to build a long lasting company so we could achieve our vision of bringing cryptocurrency to the masses.
Everything will be released once they are ready before announcing the tokensale details.  Lots of amazing news coming, our continued support! Grin- stay tuned!
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
Why take so long to prepare for ICO? It's been a few months. The team raised the hype and forgot about the community. A lot of people disappointed.
i think they are doing it for the success of the GoNetwork project as well
because they don't want to make hasty decisions, maybe the best for this project and we wait for further developments
Activity: 336
GoNetwork has been included in the ten Heavenly Kings project in 2018. Currently, the bounty activities are ongoing. Now the overall market of encrypted currencies is not good. You may as well concern about it and take part in the reward activities. Grin
Why take so long to prepare for ICO? It's been a few months. The team raised the hype and forgot about the community. A lot of people disappointed.

Official announcement channel of GoNetwork!

As for the dates and details on KYC/Tokensale/Token price/token metrics, please be patient.  The team is working to finalize the legal structure for the company in Cayman Island. We should have an update regarding to our tokensale in March. We are planning on doing a dutch auction like Raiden. More details will be released in our announcement channel.
Activity: 703

In my opinion, the regulation from the governments are some strictly and the dev team should do more for that. Also, there are more scams which will cause the investors lossing their money, the dev team should make the ICO safer, that need much time to get ready.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
quarkchain.io
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
It seems a great project with a very cool idea when i read their business idea on https://icoguide.com/en/ico/gonetwork. These are the projects I always suggest to friends and acquaintances because I believe in their success!
GoNetwork - Announcements
Official announcement channel of GoNetwork!
>> BEWARE!! KYC/Tokensale has NOT started yet! <<
There are scammers who are impersonating our email address; website; telegram admins.
Please remember! We will never reach out to anyone in private, via email/PM, to offer ETH
address for tokensale.
Our KYC has not even started yet. We will not accept anyone’s purchase without KYC check.
So, please DO NOT believe when someone tells you our tokensale has started.
GoNetwork has NOT conducted any form of tokensale. We do NOT authorize any third party to
act on our behalf on the distribution of GoToken.
Please ALWAYS check our announcement channel for tokensale related updates.
Please report to us immediately if you have been approached by any scammers.
Remember to subscribe to our announcement channel for latest updates:
https://t.me/gonetworkAnn
Scruples !! Nuestra fecha de venta de la moneda no está configurada, no creo imitar el correo
electrónico oficial, administrador, información del sitio web
Honestly, I've been following this project for a couple of months and I still do not understand how and what will be done next. First IKO was moved to February, now February has passed, so nothing has begun.
Can anyone give a link to more information about what to expect from this project? I would like to participate in it.

Thank you.

official website:  Our token sale has not started yet. Our only official website is https://gonetwork.co - all other websites are scams. All our official news will be released on our website and will be posted on our official Telegram Announcement channel!

I have joined in the telegrams and I have received some latest news about this project from the dev team, I think this is a good way to avoid scams, but be aware of the fake official accounts that ask for any payment before ico starts. Just keep in mind that the official website is the only safe place to join in the token sale.
Confirm email received today whitelist, if have to join whitelist, please confirm it as soon as possible in order to avoid from the list, there are multiple can only confirm a mailbox to join, if discover will also eliminate the list.
Honestly, I've been following this project for a couple of months and I still do not understand how and what will be done next. First IKO was moved to February, now February has passed, so nothing has begun.
Can anyone give a link to more information about what to expect from this project? I would like to participate in it.

Thank you.

official website:  Our token sale has not started yet. Our only official website is https://gonetwork.co - all other websites are scams. All our official news will be released on our website and will be posted on our official Telegram Announcement channel!

I have joined in the telegrams and I have received some latest news about this project from the dev team, I think this is a good way to avoid scams, but be aware of the fake official accounts that ask for any payment before ico starts. Just keep in mind that the official website is the only safe place to join in the token sale.

Been following this from last 3 months .I think they are confused .They still don't know when they will go for ICO or if they would ever do one

Nah, They're confused. They just want everything to be properly and legally. Cananda has a strict regulatory compliance as with the United States. The last time I heard, The team was working to setting up the GoNetwork INC. Afterwards, The token sale details will be announced. 

You are right, ICO has been regulated more strictly by governments, that means there are more works to do before launching an ICO project, that is a good way to protect investors in my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: