Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GoNetwork - ICO by Winners of ETHWaterloo - World's Largest ETH Hackathon! - page 4. (Read 37826 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Guys what's going on? When will bounty tokens distribution? So interesting project why this attitude towards to the bounty participants

I noticed that the bounty OP thread was updated on August 20 but nothing concrete about the day when bounty rewards will be distributed. Good luck!

Thanks. participated in the signatures campaign for about six months. But I got experience, now I will choose shorter campaigns
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Was just concerned about the team size and the real value of a cayman island company.. Which is cannot not get a law suit
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Guys what's going on? When will bounty tokens distribution? So interesting project why this attitude towards to the bounty participants

I noticed that the bounty OP thread was updated on August 20 but nothing concrete about the day when bounty rewards will be distributed. Good luck!
Activity: 224
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
I'm pretty sure almost everyone (99%) agrees with you. You forgot to mention the team isn't present and the last medium update was almost a month ago.
Working on what?
Activity: 84
Working on our new Blog update with latest developments and keep the community updated.
Admins are always available to address concerns and forward it to the Team.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
For now, The team is focusing on the project development. So, If you have any concern you can ask it here or send an email. We will try our best to get the answer as soon as possible and let everyone know.
We don’t comment on exchange at this moment. You can check it on coinmarketcap there are several exchanges listed us.
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256
The technology strength of the Google Network project itself is good, the development prospects of the project are good, investors can hold 30% of the position of the Google Network coins and other encrypted money market gradually warmed up.

It's Go Network, not Google Network!
Activity: 336
The technology strength of the Google Network project itself is good, the development prospects of the project are good, investors can hold 30% of the position of the Google Network coins and other encrypted money market gradually warmed up.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
It's been almost a month since the last medium article. Is there one coming out in the next week?
which is the official announcement channel?
Yes, this is quite a long time. Perhaps the downturn in the market has led to a depression in the team. I believe they can carry on.

I think they are more active on telegram... maybe you can check for some information or contact them directly over there
the links should be on the OP
cheers mate
Activity: 132
It's been almost a month since the last medium article. Is there one coming out in the next week?
Yes, this is quite a long time. Perhaps the downturn in the market has led to a depression in the team. I believe they can carry on.
Activity: 42
Merit: 4
ICO GoNetwork for all people in the world.
amazing
Activity: 247
Activity: 31
will gonetwork help the etherium network the same way lightning network works for bitcoin?
will it become an essential part of etherium?
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Right at the moment we cant comment on the exchange. The team is working on a project development. You can check the different branches of our github for latest commits. We have finished our first version of GoNetwork, and you can follow our instructions to run and test our network. GoTokens can be used in our GoNetwork to open and close state channels.  We'll definitely go ahead and forward your feedback to the Team. We thank you for your patience and suport.
I think so but we will double check with our cto to make sure. Will get back to your answer shortly
And actually we already had our first version of gonetwork done. Everything is on our GitHub
Activity: 252
We have no information yet. The team is working on a project development. You can check the different branches of our github for latest commits. We have finished our first version of GoNetwork, and you can follow our instructions to run and test our network. GoTokens can be used in our GoNetwork to open and close state channels. The team also doing some studies and  research, and we have codes may not be submitted yet due to testing.
Activity: 33
Do u guys have pictures of the office or the team working on the project? I would appreciate it to see it.. But remember hide the huge bag of 45 mil $ in the backoffice
Before u take the pictures
CZ came out and said no more shitcoins will be listed on Binance. I'm not calling GoNetwork a shitcoin. I'm stating that money alone can't get on Binance, it needs to be a good project too - right now that is TBD. However, I'm sure other exchanges would take $ for listings.
why can't I see the previous messages on this group?
aff still can't see anything, just want to know a little more about the project, Partners, investors, marketing
community response
Pages:
Jump to: