Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GoNetwork - ICO by Winners of ETHWaterloo - World's Largest ETH Hackathon! - page 5. (Read 37826 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
What was the ICO-price? The price of the token is dropping like fly, is there some development from the devs?

ICO price was 0.94 USD (0.00202992 ETH).

Damn this really hurts, but it is most likely because of the bear market.
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256
What was the ICO-price? The price of the token is dropping like fly, is there some development from the devs?

ICO price was 0.94 USD (0.00202992 ETH).
Activity: 67
Activity: 12
Is there news for airdrop distribution? I followed the snpashot before. And for the reward, for example reward amount is 3,000 (0.01 ETH Balance) for 1 person or is it shared with other participants?
Activity: 112
What's normal on cryptoville? New paths are made everyday. I'd also like more news. Go Network has a more clinical, business type style than other ICOs. They are not great with community building, but I agree. To sell at 90% loss isn't my style. Eventhough we get lots of copy and paste answers and wish for more human interaction, the admins do answer most of the same questions over and over. Aubrey and Yang, this was the first time I've seen a bit more humanness from you guys. Well done. The fact that this group still exists and that the 90k ETH is still in a contract when I last checked, gives me hope that this project still has some go in it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
We have examined verifiable shamir secret sharing with a real world protocol to actually secure your private key.  Overall the biggest tests are that with user behaviour to ensure the process isn't so tedious that they compromise the protocols.  Anything can be made secure but mass adoption also means you have to tailor complex processes into simple workflows ppl can be trained to do.  This is where the years of mobile dev experience shine.
I personally watched the presentation of the project. this project promises a lot. the idea of the project is a bit utopian. there are a lot of bugs on their site.
Activity: 164
We have examined verifiable shamir secret sharing with a real world protocol to actually secure your private key.  Overall the biggest tests are that with user behaviour to ensure the process isn't so tedious that they compromise the protocols.  Anything can be made secure but mass adoption also means you have to tailor complex processes into simple workflows ppl can be trained to do.  This is where the years of mobile dev experience shine.
Activity: 188
Why did you net sell at 1.50? Not that smart to sell at a loss. All the people who didn't sell yet are still in the game. You have realized your loss.
You will see
Activity: 164
It is at the same price, except private presale buyers had 25% bonus, and buyers who joint the public sale on the first day had 15% bonus.  So the average cost would be lower in the end, but really, it was just because there were more tokens given as bonus which made it cheaper. The token price is the same.
Activity: 5
Tokensale already ended last June. We don’t comment on exchange at this moment. You can check it on coinmarketcap there are several exchanges listed us
We will be releasing a series of blog posts with latest developments and keep the community updated. We appreciate your support and stay tuned!

This is exactly what I was talking about. Their admin-bots repeating this mantra for months now, and send everyone to go github themselves
Activity: 210
Since you hired a robot cat to answer the same question to the community, I really don’t know if the community operation promotion doesn’t understand promotion and community consensus.
Sending the same answer thousands of times, I really don’t think you value the community very much.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
My top 2 gonetwork and zeepin. Zeepin start to recover but and it took months. Hope gonetwork recovers fast. When will next update be announced?
Activity: 252
Tokensale already ended last June. We don’t comment on exchange at this moment. You can check it on coinmarketcap there are several exchanges listed us
We will be releasing a series of blog posts with latest developments and keep the community updated. We appreciate your support and stay tuned!
Activity: 224
I saw the price of the tokens of this project at the start and today. Those who did not become greedy and sold at 1.7 - well done. But the situation here is exactly the same as with almost all the coins on the market - some take-off and a further quiet fall.
It seems to me that here it is only necessary to wait for the stabilization of the market and then it will be already clear that each of the projects represents itself in reality, and not only in words.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
I just want to know do they care about their token value or not !!
Are they actively working for a listing on a top 5 exchange or this is not a priority ?!
I understand you can't comment on exchanges BUT you could at least say whether or not the team is working on this !!

I'd love to hear about that as well
any news on their telegram for the people who is following?
Activity: 210
I just want to know do they care about their token value or not !!
Are they actively working for a listing on a top 5 exchange or this is not a priority ?!
I understand you can't comment on exchanges BUT you could at least say whether or not the team is working on this !!
Activity: 252
I’m not sure why people keep asking “When exchange” nearly every good exchange will ask you to sign an NDA. If you mention it then your listing will be pulled.
People moaning about there should have been a lock up before exchange listing. GOT didn’t ask to be listed on the current exchanges. The exchanges listed them at their own benefit.
Activity: 238
they should convince people by reasoning! Not just threatening everyone like I will ban you!
Please guide people to a positive comment! Admin is the leader of this group which means we all look upon you guys, be respectful answer peoples answers
Giving investors belief should be the priority!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
This is one of the most disappointed project with un-proffesional team. They created hype, raised money and after this any good exchanges or news.  Nd seems price going to drop more and more  Undecided
Activity: 154
I finally found out why the price drop so bad, the original is the official response to the omission to let the investors disappointed!
Pages:
Jump to: