Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GoNetwork - ICO by Winners of ETHWaterloo - World's Largest ETH Hackathon! - page 7. (Read 37826 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
How much they raised on ICO and what price was? Price under or below ICO now? Why no news in twitter after ICO? And whey they will launch own blockchain or this will stay ERC tokens?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Admins and Devs,

I've been trying to contact you for over 2 months now. I've sent messages to your email services, Bounty Thread and here now, i need to know what is happening with my Bounty payment. Has it been distributed? 

Please contact me here or via PM or on Telegram username is @Nicolwinter

Thank you!

Its stated on their telegram that bounty hunters will be paid in the middle of July, will be contacted via email prior, check with them on telegram

I've waited 3months for someone from their team to answer me, NOTHING, ZILCHE. What's happening?
The Bounty Manager has been abducted by aliens or something lol

Their bounty manager is busy with the rest of the team sipping mojitos at Cayman Islands. He has no time for your problems. Also, how do you expect team of 4 people could possibly answer thousands of disappointed investor's emails?
Looks more and more like a scam. Here are my points:

1. Admins for a month act like bots. No updates whatsoever, saying "we'll pass that question to the team"

2. After getting 50 mln from people no exchanges - only the small ones that listed them voluntarelly.

3. No roadmap. And there willl never be any ("due to legal issues" -huh?? never heard it from other projects).

4. Team comprised of 4 people!! (again, 50 mln!!). And when you ask admin on telegram - "our team is ceo, coo and cto, and we are hiring". Really?!

5. They keep banning people from telegram when they express their concern about how things develop (that what happened to me too).

Not too long till class action lawsuit

quite concerning, even though not fully unexpected
BUT: isn't the team all public faces? you think they'd scam like that without being anon?

Yes, they are still committing code to github, so technically it is not a classic scam with team grabbing money and disappearing. But, there can always  be only 4 team members that will time to time submit bits of code. The whole activity, though, may be the way to cover legal bases. Their lawyers may advised them not to release roadmap too, so you can't even blame them for not meeting deadlines and achieving targets. That is also why admins are answering like bots (were told not to say too much, because their words may carry liability). Those factors allow them to "work" in their leisure for decades without making real product, and listing on exchange. Just my opinion.
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Admins and Devs,

I've been trying to contact you for over 2 months now. I've sent messages to your email services, Bounty Thread and here now, i need to know what is happening with my Bounty payment. Has it been distributed? 

Please contact me here or via PM or on Telegram username is @Nicolwinter

Thank you!

Its stated on their telegram that bounty hunters will be paid in the middle of July, will be contacted via email prior, check with them on telegram

I've waited 3months for someone from their team to answer me, NOTHING, ZILCHE. What's happening?
The Bounty Manager has been abducted by aliens or something lol
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset

1. Admins for a month act like bots. No updates whatsoever, saying "we'll pass that question to the team"

2. After getting 50 mln from people no exchanges - only the small ones that listed them voluntarelly.

3. No roadmap. And there willl never be any ("due to legal issues" -huh?? never heard it from other projects).

4. Team comprised of 4 people!! (again, 50 mln!!). And when you ask admin on telegram - "our team is ceo, coo and cto, and we are hiring". Really?!

5. They keep banning people from telegram when they express their concern about how things develop (that what happened to me too).

quite concerning, even though not fully unexpected
BUT: isn't the team all public faces? you think they'd scam like that without being anon?
Activity: 140
Ok guys at least you can post how the withdraw works ob medium or twitter...since I see there are a lot of questions...I did login and push the button withdraw but nothing happens...??
Activity: 322
Unfortunately, the team has unlocked tokens at an unsuccessful time-the falling market scares investors, because of this, a dump began.  listing on popular exchanges will be able to fix the situation?
I doubt exchanges can save the price of a token. This requires a green market otherwise the price increase will be a temporary phenomenon.

Activity: 364
Merit: 12
SWIPE-Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
Unfortunately, the team has unlocked tokens at an unsuccessful time-the falling market scares investors, because of this, a dump began.  listing on popular exchanges will be able to fix the situation?
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
hey team, have you considered listing on other exchanges like coss or kucoin?

listing on a major centralize exchange like KUcoin and Binance will further promote popularity of Gonetwork project and provide more liquidity
Activity: 910
Merit: 508

GoNetwork (GOT) may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5b4da040fa90c70aeae09f91

That's a good suggestion but chances are small for that, we need more active holders. Cry
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
hey team, have you considered listing on other exchanges like coss or kucoin?
Activity: 322
Volume (24h)
$52 444 500 USD
Very large trading volumes. Someone has included a trade bot. I see no other reason for such a large volume.
Despite the large volumes, the price -0,8x ETH is a very bad indicator. I am not sure that we will see a rise in the price in the near future.

looks like some whales dumping and pumping GOT tokens? large trading volume, yet price below ICO? Gonetwork has a strong and talented team!
The negative market causes the holders to panic and sell their tokens. And what was the bonus for strategic investors?
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
The good news is that Got didn't break the offer price.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Cryptonity
Due to legal reasons, the team should not elaborate on the next plan.
 But it is still recommended to update twitter to let everyone know that the team is working hard. Smiley

lol, team should keep the community updated, after all, its investors hard working money showing that they believe in the team
Cryptonity
Volume (24h)
$52 444 500 USD
Very large trading volumes. Someone has included a trade bot. I see no other reason for such a large volume.
Despite the large volumes, the price -0,8x ETH is a very bad indicator. I am not sure that we will see a rise in the price in the near future.

looks like some whales dumping and pumping GOT tokens? large trading volume, yet price below ICO? Gonetwork has a strong and talented team!
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
SWIPE-Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
Volume (24h)
$52 444 500 USD
Activity: 12
Due to legal reasons, the team should not elaborate on the next plan.
 But it is still recommended to update twitter to let everyone know that the team is working hard. Smiley
Cryptonity
Yeap, strong team, expenrienced guys, breaking ideas.
All of them will combine together to make GoNetWork to become a giant in crypto world.
Despite of the fact that GoNetwork has strong team, it will certainly need a significant period of time to be fully developed and satisfied all of its targets.

any project takes time, and Gonetwork is no exception, however, the team is dedicated and hard working, their goal is to build a new infrastructure and to scale ethereum 
Cryptonity
GoNetwork was listed on exchanges not at the best time, unfortunately. The market remains weak, so even strong projects lose in price. It takes time to recover.

during this bear market, most ICO projects are below their ICO price, Gonetwork current price is about the same as public crowdsale, this is not bad for a great potential project
Pages:
Jump to: