Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GoNetwork - ICO by Winners of ETHWaterloo - World's Largest ETH Hackathon! - page 6. (Read 37826 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Yang let’s explain the Word comment. Comment is when I say something and ask you to comment it. but If there are several THOUSANDS of ‘WH questions’ they imply an answer, not a comment. Number 2, the fact that several exchanges listed GOT frees the Team from listing GOT on a top exchange? I dont ask for a comment, by the way.
Activity: 322
above shows that the offical address send 325000 got to hotbit yesterday ,then the price on hotbit goes down today,can you explain this?
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
The project's ICO preparation time is too long, ETH's price fell from 1,400 US dollars to 420 US dollars.
It is quite true, I also voiced this version. But the most interesting thing is that when projects come out in a growing market, then even Scam projects collect good fees. And here is a worthwhile project GoNetwork  at first glance, but the market failed with the fees.

Lots of scam ICO projects just collect Ether and run away, however, Gonetwork is legit, they participated in one of the biggest ether challenge and won, their team and knowledgeable and experience in the fin tech industry 
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256
After the purchase on the first day of the ICO sale on June 11, 2013, the tokens have not been transferred to my account so far. What is the reason for the delay?
2013?
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
the team dont give a F.... about the community that is why you guys dont make comments...with all the money raised from ICO still no exchange....not even a annoucement from the team saying that they ate talking to the exchanges
Activity: 457
Merit: 251
Is there any develop team for this project, or any new exchange for this token. I have seen this post for a long time, but still want to hear what have happened when airdrop is finished.
Today is 27 July,last update 14 july.So you post is not actually
I just want to know where is my tokens,and why you project don’t send tokens for people
Why don’t release any exchange
Activity: 84
After the purchase on the first day of the ICO sale on June 11, 2013, the tokens have not been transferred to my account so far. What is the reason for the delay?
Activity: 224
 projects list coins on an unexpected exchange and tell u they didn't list it them selves and that the exchange did so without contacting them
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
The project's ICO preparation time is too long, ETH's price fell from 1,400 US dollars to 420 US dollars.
It is quite true, I also voiced this version. But the most interesting thing is that when projects come out in a growing market, then even Scam projects collect good fees. And here is a worthwhile project GoNetwork  at first glance, but the market failed with the fees.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
GoNetwork has a good space for development. The project team should further strengthen market publicity so that more investors can participate in the construction of this ecosystem.

I think the whole issue about the method of the token sale affected the project, the team just needs to deliver a solution which we all know they have the talent to do an with time the price will be where it needs to be.
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
How much they raised on ICO and what price was? Price under or below ICO now? Why no news in twitter after ICO? And whey they will launch own blockchain or this will stay ERC tokens?

I believe it was a dutch auction type of ICO, and the current price is below ICO price, their vision is to scale ethereum!

It sounds funny. Vitalik developing own scale system (Plasma) for Etherum. And he have much more experience and money for this.
Activity: 317
GoNetwork has a good space for development. The project team should further strengthen market publicity so that more investors can participate in the construction of this ecosystem.
They actually do answer most questions. It's usually the same question from people that don't really believe in the potential of the project, but wish for an exchange pump and dump. At least the ETH is still there. Tokens have been distributed. They are being traded. Comms could be better, but could also be worse.
Activity: 252
It may be that most of you are not accustomed to this type of community management, but in the long term it is the path that must be taken
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
with this meticulous process of legal compliance GOT could be listed in exchanges such as Bittrex or Kraken
But Binance can be in short time
Gordon Eintein ( a great crypto lawyer) says in his papers that this type of process is necessary to avoid future problems in exchanges according to the rules of the sec
Merit: 5
Cryptonity
How much they raised on ICO and what price was? Price under or below ICO now? Why no news in twitter after ICO? And whey they will launch own blockchain or this will stay ERC tokens?

I believe it was a dutch auction type of ICO, and the current price is below ICO price, their vision is to scale ethereum!
Merit: 5
Cryptonity
GoNetwork coin project has been highly regarded by investors, and now the price is serious, which is very disappointing for investors.

Seems like whale dumping Gonetwork tokens, thus dropping the price? the team is legit and it was one of the most hype-ICO project
Activity: 110
GoNetwork coin project has been highly regarded by investors, and now the price is serious, which is very disappointing for investors.
Pages:
Jump to: