Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [GP] GoldPieces - MMO RPGs Live -Online RPG Gaming Currency -NO PREMINE - page 12. (Read 70852 times)

Activity: 674
Merit: 500
Sorry to be a pain (actually, I'm not that sorry  Tongue) - but could you also make it show how much you've earned through your referrals?
@rghmodz - thanks!
@crazyjack - I do still have a quick go every day, but I haven't had a full-blooded attempt at beating your high score.  I blame my lousy PC.  Or maybe my reflexes are just shot in my old age...  Cry
Activity: 625
A Decentralised Hedge Fund
Snake now has a referral system. Refer your friends and receive a bonus for each active referral. An active referral is someone that played in the last 24 hours. Tell your friends to enter your username as their referral when registering.

Edit: Added referral links. https://playforcrypto.com/register/YourUserName   Replace "YourUserName" with your username on Play For Crypto.

After initial thrill seems like i am the only one keep on playing the snake game. Its really hard for game developers to keep players attached to their game. Even my record seems nobody wants to beat. Oh well i guess i will be keep on playing.

EDIT: or maybe there is just too much of everything out there running at the same time
A few people have been playing daily. Hopefully after I improve game and website more people will play. I try to beat your record but I'm not good enough.

Snake now has a referral system. Refer your friends and receive a bonus for each active referral. An active referral is someone that played in the last 24 hours. Tell your friends to enter your username as their referral when registering.

Edit: Added referral links. https://playforcrypto.com/register/YourUserName   Replace "YourUserName" with your username on Play For Crypto.

Nice - would it be possible though for your unique referral URL to display on your account page?
Thanks for reminding me. I added it.

Edit: Added referral links. https://playforcrypto.com/register/YourUserName   Replace "YourUserName" with your username on Play For Crypto.

Nice - would it be possible though for your unique referral URL to display on your account page?
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

Edit: Added referral links. https://playforcrypto.com/register/YourUserName   Replace "YourUserName" with your username on Play For Crypto.

After initial thrill seems like i am the only one keep on playing the snake game. Its really hard for game developers to keep players attached to their game. Even my record seems nobody wants to beat. Oh well i guess i will be keep on playing.

EDIT: or maybe there is just too much of everything out there running at the same time
Activity: 686
HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]
Hey guys, sorry for the delay. After testing the server with the VPS we have we could only hold 5~ connections at a time. This week the new server is going up so we can handle more connections and the deposit/withdraw is implemented. Yay.

Can't wait Smiley Thanks for the update.
Activity: 677
Hey guys, sorry for the delay. After testing the server with the VPS we have we could only hold 5~ connections at a time. This week the new server is going up so we can handle more connections and the deposit/withdraw is implemented. Yay.

Here's the latest update on Crypto Galaxies: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13992867

I hope Inkha has an update on Inkhascape soon as well.
New project Crypto Galaxies should be live within 3-6 months. You can see the announcement here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-crypto-galaxies-blockchain-based-space-strategy-simulation-and-mmo-1374470

The World's First Blockchain Based Space Simulation Strategy MMO, Based on Real Astronomical Data, Where Players Earn Real Cryptocurrency From Planet / Empire Management, Commerce, Combat (in some sectors only), and Exploration.

If after reading the thread anyone wants to join the team please PM me.
So I tried Snake in Firefox, worked fine for one game then I got memory allocation errors.  Went back to Chrome and it worked perfectly, no lag at all!  Go figure...  Roll Eyes

Oh, and there's a very minor error - if you have a GP address for your wallet you do indeed get paid in GP, but the message telling you how much you've earned at the end of the game still says HYPER.
oh haha. At least it is working fine. Smiley

Thanks. I fixed it.

Edit: Snake will be temporary unavailable while I update it. I will edit this post when it is playable again.

Edit2: Snake update is complete. You can now play.
So I tried Snake in Firefox, worked fine for one game then I got memory allocation errors.  Went back to Chrome and it worked perfectly, no lag at all!  Go figure...  Roll Eyes

Oh, and there's a very minor error - if you have a GP address for your wallet you do indeed get paid in GP, but the message telling you how much you've earned at the end of the game still says HYPER.
legendary
As for if you could make a living off GP snake, then I will buy an island and we can all live on it  Cheesy

HAHA what a story that would be though!!  Grin Grin Grin

Well, everything starts with "I had a dream", then come ideas and implementation at the end. So dream on. Hmm will try firefox instead of chrome. Hello 400 points see you soon.  Tongue

Crazyjack I love your support for both GP and HYPER. If you have any dreams for games / projects you want to work on please let me know.

Would like to be more involved in game development and promotion as I currently am but just cant find time for that now, gotta work it on my real life first. But i believe time will come even for that, i am sure. So for now i am just an observer and supporter and player of course.
As for if you could make a living off GP snake, then I will buy an island and we can all live on it  Cheesy

Well, everything starts with "I had a dream", then come ideas and implementation at the end. So dream on. Hmm will try firefox instead of chrome. Hello 400 points see you soon.  Tongue

Crazyjack I love your support for both GP and HYPER. If you have any dreams for games / projects you want to work on please let me know.
legendary

I will call it GP island  Cheesy
Try mozilla firefox. I remember reading somewhere that firefox runs unity's webgl better than google chrome.

Thanks will try it  Wink

but certainly not for several spots as you are saying.

Yeah, my system is pretty bad.  I've been wondering whether to try it in another browser, I'm not expert in such things but my feeling is that Chrome's memory management system is rather inneffective and that this doesn't help.  (Also I should really not have any other tabs open or Wallets - particularly HYPER which is a memory hog - open at the same time!  Grin  Largely my own fault.)

Or... I should just take time off work and play Snake repeatedly until the funds generated from doing so can buy me a decent PC!  Or... perhaps not.
Try mozilla firefox. I remember reading somewhere that firefox runs unity's webgl better than google chrome.
but certainly not for several spots as you are saying.

Yeah, my system is pretty bad.  I've been wondering whether to try it in another browser, I'm not expert in such things but my feeling is that Chrome's memory management system is rather inneffective and that this doesn't help.  (Also I should really not have any other tabs open or Wallets - particularly HYPER which is a memory hog - open at the same time!  Grin  Largely my own fault.)

Or... I should just take time off work and play Snake repeatedly until the funds generated from doing so can buy me a decent PC!  Or... perhaps not.

Who knows, within a year the 3D MMO RPG Inkhascape may turn into a full time job for some players. Just like WoW and EVE Online is now (even though officially EVE Online have banned real money trading, whereas Inkhascape fully supports it!) One can dream Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: