Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPCC | Global Protected Crypto Copyright - page 21. (Read 2271 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 1
the project is realy catching the eye of some great investor.....lots of positive waves coming fron it.....

this is a good project. so there is no doubt that investors can enjoy this project and just hope to trust it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
the project is realy catching the eye of some great investor.....lots of positive waves coming fron it.....
What do we expect on this worth it project and idea from itself. This is unique and not complicate to understand as well, so don't hesitate to participate and invest like me. The future is brighter than you thought.
Dota2
In case i try  to avail this GPCC, how will I know that all my works in internet are protected by GPCC?😍

I ask them if they are 100% sure our data or files are protected from GPCC. but if you enter the GPCC then it's better to have our example and we know that we will be in touch with the GPCC for the rest of our data and files.
I don't have idea what kind of system they have. Is it look's like you have account that you may see all your works or what, if that so, wish that they provide a demo apps just like the other project.
well now I don't have , but in a near future maybe so now we're just searching  what is best! For keeping safe  our works in internet!.😍
do you have any idea How much is the cost if in case I want to avail the GPCC?😍
Better to ask that inside their official telegram. Just to avoid to lead you in a wrong information as well. Good luck mate.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
In case i try  to avail this GPCC, how will I know that all my works in internet are protected by GPCC?😍

I ask them if they are 100% sure our data or files are protected from GPCC. but if you enter the GPCC then it's better to have our example and we know that we will be in touch with the GPCC for the rest of our data and files.
I don't have idea what kind of system they have. Is it look's like you have account that you may see all your works or what, if that so, wish that they provide a demo apps just like the other project.
well now I don't have , but in a near future maybe so now we're just searching  what is best! For keeping safe  our works in internet!.😍
After successful pre-ico team must development MVP and released it before start main token sale. It's will be early of March
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
In case i try  to avail this GPCC, how will I know that all my works in internet are protected by GPCC?😍

well now I don't have , but in a near future maybe so now we're just searching  what is best! For keeping safe  our works in internet!.😍

Merit: 114
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
Hi all! who are your main competitors?
and then you surpass them?
I haven't cross  or seen this kind of this project in internet.so think this is the first that I know that gives a protection to a copyright  .just correct me if I'm wrong.😍

Haven't seen anything like it as well. They may be the front runners in this kind of services.
Maybe they can partnership in GILGAMESH platform because it all about articles, artist, etc and this would be great both of them in the futures also.
For cooperation, it is not necessary that the subject matter of the projects coincide or be somehow similar. Take for example the recent partnership with the CasperAPI project Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
I haven't cross  or seen this kind of this project in internet.so think this is the first that I know that gives a protection to a copyright  .just correct me if I'm wrong.😍

Haven't seen anything like it as well. They may be the front runners in this kind of services.
Maybe they can partnership in GILGAMESH platform because it all about articles, artist, etc and this would be great both of them in the futures also.

I have not seen such a project yet. protection of a copyrigth? so this project is very good because they are the first thing I know to do.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

N@t
Activity: 336
Merit: 100

I'm seeing they're doing demo apps that you want to see, they're just gonna watch their ICO start so they're not all ready to release.

It is interesting. We look forward to the beta release.

I'm seeing they're doing demo apps that you want to see, they're just gonna watch their ICO start so they're not all ready to release.
Activity: 243

Speaking of competitors. They have no known rival as of now I guess.

Do you mean they are the first and foremost in this niche market? If they are then that is great since they will be leading the market towards the future in terms of protecting copyrights through the use of blockchain technology.
Dota2

Dota2
If I want to avail this GPCC, How to avail or register and how much it cost?😍
Please reading this article (https://medium.com/@gpccio/how-to-earn-money-with-us-33240a851281) and also whitepaper.

But now project have not MVP for everyone. I think team will published it's after pre-sale

For those who didn't read the article, please have time on this article :

How to earn money with us?

After you have confirmed the copyright
you can place your work in the marketplace of author work or goods.

The first thing you will need to do — the choice of the author’s work
Specify the works you want to sell in your personal account.

2. In the second step you will need to specify licenses and prices.
Select the possible license types and prices for the graphics work.

3. The third stage will include publication in the author’s work market.
Your work will be available to all users of the platform.

4. Additionally, you can publish a product in the marketplace of goods
After moderation, it will be available on different types of mediums with your author work.

Four simple steps that will allow you to receive dividends from your work.

You can ask any questions in our social networks and we will be happy to tell you more about the project GPCC.
Activity: 154
Meet a new adviser of Global Protected Crypto Copyright project - Rick Tapia.
Expert in Business Analysis of Blockchain platforms and Infrastructure with an in-depth knowledge of ICO start-to-finish processes

https://medium.com/@gpccio/we-are-glad-to-welcome-a-new-member-of-the-team-rick-tapia-5535413439bb

Great news) New member of the team will bring a new look and freshness to the project!
Pages:
Jump to: