Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPCC | Global Protected Crypto Copyright - page 22. (Read 2271 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
If I want to avail this GPCC, How to avail or register and how much it cost?😍
Please reading this article (https://medium.com/@gpccio/how-to-earn-money-with-us-33240a851281) and also whitepaper.

But now project have not MVP for everyone. I think team will published it's after pre-sale
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Hi all! who are your main competitors?
and then you surpass them?

Speaking of competitors. They have no known rival as of now I guess.
Yes they have many competitors (one of them i think is gilgamesh platform) but they can overcome that and I think they can satisfied the investors and users about what services they can offer. Many more news and update will be come to this project so better watch it

Looks like GPCC team's more experienced than gilgamesh's one.

What is the basis of your statement mate? I would very much be glad to hear it from you.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Maybe you could add some features for this project.. how about an author rates the best and most original work of another author and reward the winner. Criteria should come from GPCC.

What features would you like to be added to GPCC mate? How do you intend to rate the works of different creators, Also, what do you mean in rewarding the winner?

Maybe he can not determine what he wants to convey. can you describe what you would like to say a little too clear for me.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10

Yes they have many competitors (one of them i think is gilgamesh platform) but they can overcome that and I think they can satisfied the investors and users about what services they can offer. Many more news and update will be come to this project so better watch it

What does this competitor has to offer and how do you think gpcc will outperform them?
Activity: 81
Merit: 0

Looks like GPCC team's more experienced than gilgamesh's one.
Activity: 266
The idea of this project is interesting, the experience of the team, as I understand it, is good. I do not see any problems that might arise in your way
Activity: 168
Merit: 103

Activity: 85
Who is in your team?
Activity: 280
If I want to avail this GPCC, How to avail or register and how much it cost?😍
Activity: 252

Activity: 255

These really prove that GPCC is legit and Reliable blockchain technology, they have competent team member with experts in their fields.  They wanted to help and develop authors to register the copyright and made it unchangeble at the same will earn money.  They will also help raise fund for a project by asking for reward or conducting a crowdfunding campaign.
N@t
Activity: 336
Activity: 412
Activity: 70
Correct me if I'm wrong, the way i understands this GPCC Is they will gives us protection from our work or the thing that we
Work at internet?just correct me if I'm wrong. 😍

It is correct. If you happen to be an author or creator, this project will give your works protection it needed.
Activity: 322
Maybe you could add some features for this project.. how about an author rates the best and most original work of another author and reward the winner. Criteria should come from GPCC.

What features would you like to be added to GPCC mate? How do you intend to rate the works of different creators, Also, what do you mean in rewarding the winner?
Activity: 280
Correct me if I'm wrong, the way i understands this GPCC Is they will gives us protection from our work or the thing that we
Work at internet?just correct me if I'm wrong. 😍
Activity: 243
Meet a new adviser of Global Protected Crypto Copyright project - Rick Tapia.
Expert in Business Analysis of Blockchain platforms and Infrastructure with an in-depth knowledge of ICO start-to-finish processes

https://medium.com/@gpccio/we-are-glad-to-welcome-a-new-member-of-the-team-rick-tapia-5535413439bb

Rick Tapia is advisor TraDove and Wingman. These are good projects. I think it will benefit the project!

This is a great addition to the team! Welcome Rick to GPCC and good luck!
Activity: 378

it's quite unclear to assert your comment. do you think they are not original? you need to read more about this project. That's just what I can say to you.  Smiley Smiley Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
Hello^ pleas link bounty campaign
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-gpcc-2897547
Hope that I can help you in a simple way like this. Merit is acceptable.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
Meet a new adviser of Global Protected Crypto Copyright project - Rick Tapia.
Expert in Business Analysis of Blockchain platforms and Infrastructure with an in-depth knowledge of ICO start-to-finish processes

https://medium.com/@gpccio/we-are-glad-to-welcome-a-new-member-of-the-team-rick-tapia-5535413439bb
Good to know about all the staff of the GPCC project. It's a clear sign that this project is legit and transparent to all it's customer and investor. Hoping that this project will be successful on their road map all the way.
Pages:
Jump to: