Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPCC | Global Protected Crypto Copyright - page 2. (Read 2271 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Struggle no more for artists who strive for their works to reach the world. Gpcc might be the answer for you artists out there Smiley

They will be. I know because I too have some potential works that I think only gpcc could provide service for.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Struggle no more for artists who strive for their works to reach the world. Gpcc might be the answer for you artists out there Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K
I have a question for everyone! Which kind of wallet are suitable for storing tokens?
For me, I was using myetherwallet. I will stored my GPCC token their too. I have using myetherwallet for 3 months and I don't have anything problem issue.
For all compatible erc-20 tokens, it will be my etherwallet to use. Just don't exposed your private key all tokens to be stored there are going to be hacked. Goodluck.
Activity: 196
https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1250/1*tAWVnS7rWUTlwUSVjFaBrg.png
One of the blockchain Evangelist says that our project is very interesting and very promising and if you could evaluate the team, They are all active and very skills, This is very positive in our part, I'm a community supporter and i am very amaze on what he said.

Thank you for sharing this eye opener information so that a lot of users would have a chance to read this and appreciate
Yes, we are all thankful for sharing this news to us here. I'm very happy that someone appreciate our project. Way go more team. I'm proud to be GPCC supporter.
Activity: 210
One of the blockchain Evangelist says that our project is very interesting and very promising and if you could evaluate the team, They are all active and very skills, This is very positive in our part, I'm a community supporter and i am very amaze on what he said.
Thanks for sharing this great news. It makes me proud to the project. Because they know the value of the project that i've felt too. This project is truly promising. And I've believe that it make through to the path of success.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Pastel Network
A lot of ways to show our support for this project.. follow them on social media and websites and share them on our media sites/profiles. Let us do so to encourage more people to join us Smiley
I agree with you pal. We must support this project. Pre-sale has been ended and I think they have new annoucement regarding for this project. Hope it will be soon.

Thanks. We've been looking forward for any announcements soon, as pre-sale has ended now. Excited for more things from this project!
Yes, we all looking forward for the great updates from the team. Which is make us excited too. I hope that project will be successful and fly to the moon.
That was great. I agree with him, that our project is promising and an interesting one. We also have a lots of expertise in the team which make be the road for the success. And don't forget us, the supporters that always there to spread goodness about the project Smiley
A lot of ways to show our support for this project.. follow them on social media and websites and share them on our media sites/profiles. Let us do so to encourage more people to join us Smiley
I agree with you pal. We must support this project. Pre-sale has been ended and I think they have new annoucement regarding for this project. Hope it will be soon.
I think, the team need more adjustment on how to promote this GPCC. Specially in this coming initial coin offering, I expect more breaking news through the silence. Anyway, I support this too by telling to my friends about the unique way of service of GPCC ( add the monitoring your own masterpiece which is include on their service). Best of luck to your team!
I think they have breath-taking announcement after this silence. By the way, thanks for sharing your friends about the service given by GPCC. The project would appreciated even slightest help / support from us.
Yes, I'm excited for their updates / announcements. Anything new from the project guys ? Can anyone share anything?
We all excited from the announcements and updates regarding to this project. We all supported it. Even the market now are down. We simply sure that this project will be successful.
I have a question for everyone! Which kind of wallet are suitable for storing tokens?
For me, I was using myetherwallet. I will stored my GPCC token their too. I have using myetherwallet for 3 months and I don't have anything problem issue.

Skillful team is what composes this project and we are very lucky to have witness the progress of Gpcc!

Thank you for sharing this eye opener information so that a lot of users would have a chance to read this and appreciate
Activity: 362
Merit: 10

Yes, we've doing that since start of this project in order for project awareness. It may also get attention of other investors and might decide to avail services too..

Thanks. We've been looking forward for any announcements soon, as pre-sale has ended now. Excited for more things from this project!
If you want to ask regarding what wallet suitable for the token from this promising project. I could suggest you that you can use MyEtherWallet. Visit this site https://www.myetherwallet.com/ and create new wallet. That wallet you can use to stored your GPCC token ( GPCCT ).
Activity: 112
I think, the team need more adjustment on how to promote this GPCC. Specially in this coming initial coin offering, I expect more breaking news through the silence. Anyway, I support this too by telling to my friends about the unique way of service of GPCC ( add the monitoring your own masterpiece which is include on their service). Best of luck to your team!
I think they have breath-taking announcement after this silence. By the way, thanks for sharing your friends about the service given by GPCC. The project would appreciated even slightest help / support from us.
Yes, I'm excited for their updates / announcements. Anything new from the project guys ? Can anyone share anything?
I love that the roadmap is very specific and whitepaper is worked out to the last detail
It shows that GPCC team has a good, clever approach
Yes, They are. Just continue watch and supporting the project. The team doing their best to serve and make a better output.
Activity: 224
Pastel Network
This project will definitely give its customers confidence in protecting their works as well as acting as the door to success because of what this project offers. I hope everyone could realize it Smiley
They could realize it. We just need do our part for world to know and realize it. Some examples are, by doing promoting them to social networking sites like facebook, twitter, and instagram. We just sharing / reposting / retweeting their updates , websites and making a post about it, inserting their telegram site and website. We barely need to work out and make such effort for this promising project. Soon or later, we will see that all our exerted efforts was worth it Smiley
They should. Our efforts will bloom later on. So we should continue what we need to do.
Absolutely, the thing here is we have alot of community that supports this project and some blockchain expert said that the team of GPCC has alot of skills and they intended to do something good in their project.
Agreed you that theres a lot of supports for this project from community. So I hope the project would success in the near future. There's a lot of competitor outside. So I believe that the project will show more things to pull the interest of other investors. I love to know and see what are those things.
Activity: 10
Pages:
Jump to: