Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPCC | Global Protected Crypto Copyright - page 24. (Read 2271 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
What a great service this project provides! It will definitely limit fraudulent and encourages other people to produce more of their creative works.
Activity: 229
Merit: 0
Can you tell what is the price of your token and the timing of the ICO? And you can provide the participant tables
N@t
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
A lot of concerns about the security of author's work. Agreeably, how can the project protect it if it's in a decentralize blockchain?
Surely it will easily be subjected for hackings etc..

This is blockchain. How will you do it?
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
A lot of concerns about the security of author's work. Agreeably, how can the project protect it if it's in a decentralize blockchain?
This project is mostly focusing on the security that you want to tell to us. You can see it clearly on their name as well " GPCC | Global Protected Crypto Copyright ".  So it means, they want to prove their credibility and reliability once you invest and be a part of this project.
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
if you can checkup our data to publish your copyright is very good. and at least we will not be nervous about our data because it's secured

I didn't get what you mean there mate. Using the blockchain is definitely safe since you have an open ledger which records all transactions that has  happened and you need multiple confirmations for it to be posted on the block. So rest assured that users data for their copyright work will be safe and secure.

can you guarantee that you have secured the blockchain? if the blockchain is definitely secured it's because we have nothing to worry about.
Yes ! It would be so that investors are not to be dissappointed of this project, and with great partnership also can strethening the platform of the project.
Activity: 70
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
the backbone of this project is what that make its a profitable platform for both investor and traders
The basis of the project is always in his head, ie the team. I think this is the most important moment when choosing a project
Activity: 378
if you can checkup our data to publish your copyright is very good. and at least we will not be nervous about our data because it's secured

I didn't get what you mean there mate. Using the blockchain is definitely safe since you have an open ledger which records all transactions that has  happened and you need multiple confirmations for it to be posted on the block. So rest assured that users data for their copyright work will be safe and secure.

can you guarantee that you have secured the blockchain? if the blockchain is definitely secured it's because we have nothing to worry about.
Merit: 114
the backbone of this project is what that make its a profitable platform for both investor and traders
Activity: 243
Merit: 10

Activity: 322
Who would've thought that a project like this, dedicated to creative people would actually exist.
There must be a celebration going for all authors out there!

If you have a platform where you can allow others to use your work, does this also mean that gpcc is also a platform where in you can publish or advertise your work? or does it only allow permissions for the copyrights usage of such work?
Activity: 252
Who would've thought that a project like this, dedicated to creative people would actually exist.
There must be a celebration going for all authors out there!
Activity: 322
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
    |\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - project has been successfully listed on FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/gpcc
Oh, this is great. I visit the link and followed it too. GPCC team do their best to promote and advertise their service in the crypto community. Best of luck guys, work hard and keep the positive vibes to each and everyone.
Activity: 81
seems like guys've listed on kickico!
Activity: 1
    |\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - project has been successfully listed on FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/gpcc
Merit: 114
that's a really awesome news.. al the best to dev
Activity: 154
Project it would be nice to agree with freelance projects on joint cooperation. I think it would be mutually beneficial!

I agree with you. Thats a good idea)
N@t
Activity: 336
Project it would be nice to agree with freelance projects on joint cooperation. I think it would be mutually beneficial!
Activity: 243
This is really a good market since we are now a content driven populace. With videos and pictures rapidly circulating, content creators can be able to use gpcc and enable themselves the capability to use a blockchain for them to control to whom they can allow their work to be utilised and they can be paid immediately through their agreement through gpcc.
Pages:
Jump to: