Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPCC | Global Protected Crypto Copyright - page 25. (Read 2271 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The project is moving in the right direction. We are waiting for more good news and cooperation with various companies😎😎😎

Nice post you have there mate! gpcc is a great project because it inspires people to create more without having to fear that someone will steal their work. Enabling artists such capability to control to whom they would allow their work to be utilised and get paid is encouraging for them.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
This project is very very rare. I commend the founders and creators who thought of such niche market!
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
The project is moving in the right direction. We are waiting for more good news and cooperation with various companies😎😎😎
Activity: 154
GPCC COMMUNITY has 1316 members on their official telegram, this means many people hook up on their interesting/unique project. You can see and join on their telegram here : https://t.me/gpccio . Better to have inside news and useful updates.

The community is growing rapidly, a worthy project deserves this!

Wow! Thats a great news😀 Expansion of the project is always good. I believe in #GPCC project)
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
bestinvestor.ru has published the announcement about project! All to read https://bestinvestor.ru/global-protected-crypto-copyright-gpcc-osobennosti-i-ico-proekta/
How sad, I can't understand the type of language in that link. But at least they make a move to advertise their project all around the work. Hoping that there's a English version too for us. English is the universal language, so I think it deserve to do a English forum too.

There is russian language, use google translate to read, good article.
It's a time consuming and not translate well enough. It's not perfect at all, it can lead or drive through miscommunication and misinterpretation as well.
N@t
Activity: 336
bestinvestor.ru has published the announcement about project! All to read https://bestinvestor.ru/global-protected-crypto-copyright-gpcc-osobennosti-i-ico-proekta/
How sad, I can't understand the type of language in that link. But at least they make a move to advertise their project all around the work. Hoping that there's a English version too for us. English is the universal language, so I think it deserve to do a English forum too.

There is russian language, use google translate to read, good article.
Activity: 322
GPCC COMMUNITY has 1316 members on their official telegram, this means many people hook up on their interesting/unique project. You can see and join on their telegram here : https://t.me/gpccio . Better to have inside news and useful updates.

This is great news!a growing community means more people are getting interested in what gpcc can offer. also, witha growing community, more people will be spreading the word about gpcc and what it is all about.
Activity: 243
as you know the rate of emission of token and ico are exponentially high so its very important for the ico to have great idea and mass adoption to stay in the crypto world. GPCC has that and its definitely a buy call

About mass use you do not have to worry - most designers and photographers will use the product!
Oh yes! Many big companies would be attracted for this because of their platform that the users or artist will protect their unique work or art even if the cost is high but definitely gives them a great service.
Except large companies there are simple people, inventors, poets, directors. Who also want to protect their product. I think about such people do not forget

This is great since it will promote the individuals interest since it will be protecting it from unauthorized usage of one's work by putting it into blockchain and allowing smart contracts to execute agreements as to how his work will be used.
Dota2
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
as you know the rate of emission of token and ico are exponentially high so its very important for the ico to have great idea and mass adoption to stay in the crypto world. GPCC has that and its definitely a buy call

About mass use you do not have to worry - most designers and photographers will use the product!
Oh yes! Many big companies would be attracted for this because of their platform that the users or artist will protect their unique work or art even if the cost is high but definitely gives them a great service.
Except large companies there are simple people, inventors, poets, directors. Who also want to protect their product. I think about such people do not forget
Activity: 168
Merit: 103

Tell me, what events will be coming soon with participates team of project? Like forum, summit etc
N@t
The project have the great idea in base, no one still tried to make some sort of it. I hope you will be the blockchain successful project for people how need more regulations to copyright system!
N@t

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
N@t

Dota2
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
The project is growing and developing. I wish new contracts and agreements. Forward and only forward Grin Grin Grin
It's growing fast right now, about GPCC I think many people are interested right now in this project. They have a unique platform than the others. Hope many partnership will be going to take this project. Good luck Wink
Dota2
I have a question for everyone! Which kind of wallet are suitable for storing tokens?
GPCC is a standard ERC20 token. For storing i recomend used myetherwallet.com or MetaMask (it's Google Chrome extension)

Very comfortable wallets supporting erc20 are jaxx and eidoo

I have heard many times about eidoo wallet. Will consider it in more detail
eidoo wallet is light wallet with high security, you have your secret key!

I recommend myetherwallet.com, since they have a strong security and easy to use. This wallet is more popular than eidoo wallet and other online wallet as well. Also, I encounter once in MEW that you cannot send specific token to a wrong address ( wrong address in terms of, the address that did not support that specific token ) which is good to notify the user of MEW.
Pages:
Jump to: