Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPCC | Global Protected Crypto Copyright - page 26. (Read 2271 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
The project is growing and developing. I wish new contracts and agreements. Forward and only forward Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
One of the most dominant Blockchain application that has uses in real life...i am definitely all in that
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
Interesting project, will be looking at the progress made in this particular project. Good Luck!
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
TrackICO give Global Protected Crypto Copyright rating 4.8/5 it's a great result! Also Pre-Sale already LIVE! Roll Eyes

https://www.trackico.io/ico/gpcc/
N@t
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I have a question for everyone! Which kind of wallet are suitable for storing tokens?
GPCC is a standard ERC20 token. For storing i recomend used myetherwallet.com or MetaMask (it's Google Chrome extension)

Very comfortable wallets supporting erc20 are jaxx and eidoo

I have heard many times about eidoo wallet. Will consider it in more detail
eidoo wallet is light wallet with high security, you have your secret key!
Activity: 241
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
Hello, pleas link bounty program
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
Guys, help me if this post is connected to GPCC, cause as it's says that protected cypro copyright. I think its about document from crypto community or other thing? If other document, I remember when I was in college. There a lot of files like thesis that need to update and delete some info as well, there's a thing about our originality and own idea about the topic we choose. So what's more if this is a company document and other materials that has a great value, not just in money terms but also in credibility of the company transaction. What do you think? Please correct me if I'm wrong, appreciate it.

I think the community member can answer you correctly
Better to be an insider on their official telegram. Please join us too, just click the link to get more updates as well : https://t.me/gpccio
I have a question for everyone! Which kind of wallet are suitable for storing tokens?
GPCC is a standard ERC20 token. For storing i recomend used myetherwallet.com or MetaMask (it's Google Chrome extension)

I have heard many times about eidoo wallet. Will consider it in more detail

Thank you. I have MEW wallet now Grin
What will be a type of neural network? And what an algorithm will it use for learning? the theme of artificial intelligence is now very popular Smiley
Where is the company based?
legal address is VSEVDELE LTD London, United Kingdom. But all team members from Russia Smiley I think they are located there
Guys, help me if this post is connected to GPCC, cause as it's says that protected cypro copyright. I think its about document from crypto community or other thing? If other document, I remember when I was in college. There a lot of files like thesis that need to update and delete some info as well, there's a thing about our originality and own idea about the topic we choose. So what's more if this is a company document and other materials that has a great value, not just in money terms but also in credibility of the company transaction. What do you think? Please correct me if I'm wrong, appreciate it.

I think the community member can answer you correctly
Myetherwallet will work great....almost 85 % people in crypto world uses these
Dota2
N@t
Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Dota2
Good choice, myetherwallet.com is one of the top and most popular online wallet , it's easy to use and have a different kind of option on how to open your wallet with maximum security. Also, it's easy to set-up the new token, you just need the contract token address, token name and the decimal. Less effort and less time consuming.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Where is the company based?
Pages:
Jump to: