Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPU Coin - 15% Stake - New Windows Wallet - page 2. (Read 35557 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I just read on the discord that there will be some big news coming for this coin. I also hope that the dev comes here to announce the big news as I know a lot of people do visit this thread for news on the coin. I'm sure it will be exciting news as there hasn't really been much going on with this coin for a long time now. I'm glad that I have stuck with it for all this time and been staking ready for the day something finally happens here.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
There seems to be a lot of forked chains with different block heights.. Wallet is still the first release, 1.000 any plans to fix this?

You make some good points.  I will focus my energy on the ANN.  For now I have updated the wallet section with loads of info to help noobs - experienced people alike.

Lets make GPU great again

You also have a lot of help on twitter. Popular Crypto accounts with a lot of followers are advising this coin.
There seems to be a lot going on in the discord as that's where the dev is at the moment. I'm really liking what I'm seeing with a lot of people willing to help make GPU coin a top coin. So I suggest that people join the discord to keep up to date on what is going on with the coin. The link is below!

https://discordapp.com/invite/Weqhqmt
Activity: 310
GPU Coin price: $0.006050
Supply: 40,477,042
Extremely cheap price, I wish it reaches $0.1 soon...!
WOW!!! There is a lot of buzz around for GPU coin right now which is great to see. I've been in the discord for a day now chatting with a few people who are interested in making something out of this project. Great to see the dev is up for it as well, this is exactly what GPU needed to move forward. Just look at that price today, over 100 sats! I'm glad I have been staking this whole time as I knew that it will eventually pay off. I'm yet to sell right now as I just love the staking rewards lol.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
You make some good points.  I will focus my energy on the ANN.  For now I have updated the wallet section with loads of info to help noobs - experienced people alike.

You also have a lot of help on twitter. Popular Crypto accounts with a lot of followers are advising this coin.
Activity: 358
Merit: 250

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hello everyone I Hope the year 2018 is doing you all Well  Wink

I am aware how hard it is to keep a Altcoin alive especially a POS one,,

even when we fully intent to adjust and keep the coin alive many people doubt our overall intentions as many have been PONZY's and so forth

I on the other hand still working on a coin and its development though am sure that Annes can only as well give bad results as well as good ones
for people lack the overall knowledge of reading these days and only ever want Plug n Play results. and that is the trick Plug n Play....

Though we attempt to do our very best as developers that are not alone selling a coin but a idea to the world as Business people
it is hard sometimes to get the point across to others and POS has its advantages
especially to those that do not want to throw hundreds or thousands of dollars out there to buy hardware or to throw into a mining pool program
It is why POS is so attractive to the small investor.

Now that being said i pride myself in figuring out most things when it comes to coins to get them up and working
though am having a difficulty with the config file for this coin  Shocked
can you post a config that gets the coin up to sync
i can help you out by promoting the coin on my site with over 1000 unique visits a week helps get the coin awareness on a site that deals with crypto and making money on-line.

Now for my Request HAHAHA sorry Dev !!!

I request a proper working node and proper config for windows x86 system...  Tongue

thats it i get my followers that have a interest in the coin and making money to climb aboard with active working config files

this helps build a community as I am known good and bad and i do not care what really matters is a community and the crypto coins and answering there questions. For us senior crypto Enthusiasts we are to teach others that are new so they do not get burned by PONZy's and other schemes out there.

For we all have Haters online when we are exploding and generating the future in ideals and Crypto is a Ideal no matter how or what way you look at it.

I can definitely provide clarification.

The project is both for sale and waiting for team members to produce results (as in having team members)

There is a lot of opportunity in this project if people want to help out and run their angle.

Joker07 here stepped up and wants to possibly take on some of the marketplace moderation. I was just popping in to post the discord invite.  I installed it on my phone, shouldn't be hard to reach me.

https://discord.gg/6NjS8aT

I am open to any idea that moves this project forward, in any direction.  Whether it be sell or it be develop something.  Its been sitting here collecting 15% interest for way too long.

Come join the conversation on discord.

Hey dev,

Its good to hear that you are willing to stick around if the community could come up with something to develop and make GPU coin well known. I wish I knew some ideas but I don't, however I can promote GPU coin and see if there are people out there interested in working with you or even buying the coin. I already put a tweet out there about this and I wil continue to make a tweet or two each week and see if there is any response.
I can definitely provide clarification.

The project is both for sale and waiting for team members to produce results (as in having team members)

There is a lot of opportunity in this project if people want to help out and run their angle.

Joker07 here stepped up and wants to possibly take on some of the marketplace moderation. I was just popping in to post the discord invite.  I installed it on my phone, shouldn't be hard to reach me.

https://discord.gg/6NjS8aT

I am open to any idea that moves this project forward, in any direction.  Whether it be sell or it be develop something.  Its been sitting here collecting 15% interest for way too long.

Come join the conversation on discord.

From what I can see the dev is selling GPU coin project, can you clarify this dev?

I don't mind as another dev can make GPU coin great if the work is put into it as the idea and concept of GPU coin is good and no other coin is doing anything like this. The wallet is working as intended so really the only thing is developments as there has been none. I wish you the best of luck dev for the future on whatever you decide to do. 
Activity: 502
Guys the forum is getting swamped with spam.  Were looking for a moderator or two.  Anyone interested ?

i'm in
Discord ??
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
reserved
Activity: 490
Guys the forum is getting swamped with spam.  Were looking for a moderator or two.  Anyone interested ?

which forum ? btt forum? this thread is not self moderator
What is the basis for the growth of the coin price since the beginning of the year? Perhaps there are interesting news that I did not notice. If so, you can publish them on the first page.

No news my friend except that the dev brought back the website as people wanted to see it back online. Apart from that, there has been no news. I think people see the value in staking GPU coin as the rewards are good at 15% per year. Still I see not many people staking as the network weight is low compared to the amount of coins in circulation so maybe people have them all on the exchanges? when they should be staking and earning these awesome rewards.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
What is the basis for the growth of the coin price since the beginning of the year? Perhaps there are interesting news that I did not notice. If so, you can publish them on the first page.
Activity: 502
hello dev how are you ?
do you have a whitepaper ?
and please tell me what is the max supply pf gpu ?
best  regards  Smiley Smiley
I started to promote the GPU website on Twitter and I did get some people reply and send a message, however right now there isn't any sellers on there so I hope that in time we see more people selling their second hand hardware as there are people out there wanting to start mining. I'll keep trying to get the word out and hopefully the site can grow into some big in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: