Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPU Coin - 15% Stake - New Windows Wallet - page 5. (Read 35557 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
I'm little disappointed by the reaction of the dev.
It's not only a matter of money, we want to support a good project with a clear roadmap.
It's normal that we ask for it.
Activity: 166
GPU = worthless coin.

You must of gotten in recently and missed all the money making fun. Just hang onto those coins you have. one thing for sure is all coins go up and down.  This coin has been alot of fun for alot of people. 

Sorry if your disappointed I didn't jump and go with your idea, its just not available to be done by myself. 

I do not know what dev you are. I ask if you have short / long plans or you will implement MN but what I hear from dev. "" You've missed the money. "" Yes, I've missed the PUMP AND  DUMP, but that's no development for your coin . that's just a pump and dump game.

I have already said and keep saying. this is a shitcoin and keep a shitcoin with this dev

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Hello dev, need local community manager? I want to reserve it if you need
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
GPU = worthless coin.

You must of gotten in recently and missed all the money making fun. Just hang onto those coins you have. one thing for sure is all coins go up and down.  This coin has been alot of fun for alot of people.  

Sorry if your disappointed I didn't jump and go with your idea, its just not available to be done by myself. 
GPU = worthless coin.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Listen guys, there is no point implementing masternodes.  YOBIT will not upgrade to the new chain, thats confirmed.  Nova is closing and wont bother with a chain swap.  So were left with yobit and cryptopia.  Cryptopia will switch to the new chain no problem.  So were gonna drop to 1 exchange because a newbie account jumped in and said hey I want masternodes . . sure its a great idea but  its not going to happen.  Its a strong chain how it is.  If its not broke why fix it and create a whole list of problems.  There is a large community of people who simply stake it and enjoy there 15%.  At the very least GPU coin has become a great store of value . . we were 20-40 sats when BTC was 300$ @ launch . . now were still 20-40 sats and BTC is 7400$  Mathematically this has been a very successful project.  Im active, other than my little vacay.  Thanks for holding on everyone.  We will find a suitable purpose for this blockchain at some point.  in the meantime enjoy your 15% thats skyrocketed over the years.

Well now we know that masternodes won't be implemented so thanks dev for letting us know. I am happy with earning the 15% per year on my GPU coins as they have been growing nicely over the past year since I started to stake more often then before. Now we just need to see some developments going into 2018 which I hope we be a good year for this coin.
Listen guys, there is no point implementing masternodes.  YOBIT will not upgrade to the new chain, thats confirmed.  Nova is closing and wont bother with a chain swap.  So were left with yobit and cryptopia.  Cryptopia will switch to the new chain no problem.  So were gonna drop to 1 exchange because a newbie account jumped in and said hey I want masternodes . . sure its a great idea but  its not going to happen.  Its a strong chain how it is.  If its not broke why fix it and create a whole list of problems.  There is a large community of people who simply stake it and enjoy there 15%.  At the very least GPU coin has become a great store of value . . we were 20-40 sats when BTC was 300$ @ launch . . now were still 20-40 sats and BTC is 7400$  Mathematically this has been a very successful project.  Im active, other than my little vacay.  Thanks for holding on everyone.  We will find a suitable purpose for this blockchain at some point.  in the meantime enjoy your 15% thats skyrocketed over the years.
no dev activity? or no dev?

The dev is a round mate but doesn't post much as he is most likely working on the project. I just would like to know if he is going to implement masternodes in the future as there was talk about it a month or so ago and since then nothing. I have posted here a few times asking about it but no reply from the dev so I'm hoping he will reply soon and let us know. In the meantime I'll continue to stake as the staking rewards are very good.

I was the one who started the conversation about masternodes. I don't have an answer yet, I don't know what dev's plan  but one thing I'm sure dev is inexperienced, no developments last months so no activity of dev and dead community.

so doesn't expect much from this project

Yeah I thought it was someone who mentioned it to the dev lol still no word on this so maybe the dev isn't interested in having masternodes for GPU coin. This coin stakes very good, we just need some developments and for the dev to be more active.
Activity: 176

The dev is a round mate but doesn't post much as he is most likely working on the project. I just would like to know if he is going to implement masternodes in the future as there was talk about it a month or so ago and since then nothing. I have posted here a few times asking about it but no reply from the dev so I'm hoping he will reply soon and let us know. In the meantime I'll continue to stake as the staking rewards are very good.

We really need a first draft of the roadmap.
I'm also staking.

I was the one who started the conversation about masternodes. I don't have an answer yet, I don't know what dev's plan  but one thing I'm sure dev is inexperienced, no developments last months so no activity of dev and dead community.

so doesn't expect much from this project

Hey dev,

There was talk of masternodes not long ago and just like to know and I'm sure the community would also like to know if you will be implementing masternodes in the near future? GPU coin is one of my best staking coins as I earn daily stakes which I have yet to sell any as I believe in the project for the long term. If masternodes are implemented in the near future it will surely give GPU coin the boost it needs.
news here??
Updated the ANN with source/wallets/addnodes

Looking into the block explorer @ thecryptochat

I'll be around all day, if anyone has noticed something somewhere that needs attention please feel free to PM me. 

Just getting to looking around at everything since I been back.
Activity: 868
Just came across this coin and this definitely looks like it has some potential. I wanted to download the wallet but the link is broken and I am not sure where else I get the wallet from. Does anyone have any alternate link for the Windows wallet?

Thank you dev for the wonderful project and I wish you all the very best.

Let's grow this coin together.

Have a nice day.

Give me 15 minutes I will update the ANN with source and wallets.

Thank you for your response. Looking forward to downloading the wallet and getting started. Appreciate your quick response on this one. Thanks a lot.
Just came across this coin and this definitely looks like it has some potential. I wanted to download the wallet but the link is broken and I am not sure where else I get the wallet from. Does anyone have any alternate link for the Windows wallet?

Have a nice day.

Give me 15 minutes I will update the ANN with source and wallets.
Activity: 868

Have a nice day.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
reamaster?
About the staking do I need coin control so I can stake better, or in the end the 15% stays the same?

15% is 15%, coin inputs make no difference with this coin.  can be in 1 input or 10 000 inputs you will receive the same.
Pages:
Jump to: