Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPU Coin - 15% Stake - New Windows Wallet - page 3. (Read 35557 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Do you have a link for the new windows wallet?
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
Actually upon further thought . . there is something you can do.  You could bring up 2 nodes for that old coin, get a synced chain up and running.  Shill the crap out of the old thread and get it on one of the lesser exchanges.  Wait for the pump and flog it.  There is money everywhere in crypto. 
Hello,

I wonder if this is some fork or is this coin related with Gpu Coin from 2014
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469887.8820?

I've found out that I have 5000 of GPU coin on Poloniex recently from 2014. They can't be traded anymore. I can't withdraw them to other exchange. I've send 1 as a test and is in pending status for many days.I've downloaded new wallet and it doesn't sync, I think it also doesn't accept my old wallet.dat.
Is there anything I can do?

That was a totally completely different coin.   They are not interchangeable.  Unfortunately there is nothing you can do.
Activity: 4
Hello,

I wonder if this is some fork or is this coin related with Gpu Coin from 2014
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469887.8820?

I've found out that I have 5000 of GPU coin on Poloniex recently from 2014. They can't be traded anymore. I can't withdraw them to other exchange. I've send 1 as a test and is in pending status for many days.I've downloaded new wallet and it doesn't sync, I think it also doesn't accept my old wallet.dat.
Is there anything I can do?
Graphics card trading is really hot right now. People are making a lot of money.
When I invested into GPU coin in 2016 I anticipated that graphics card trading will be popular in the future.
Unfortunately the developer of this coin was busy so he didn't build the Graphics card trading market.
So far my investment is up 3488% without him building the market. Can you imagine the price of GPU coin once he makes it?
Here is a very profitable idea:
If you are a developer who is able to help the GPU developer make the graphics card trading market buy a lot of coins now its still very cheap at 1 cent per coin and then make the market with him and profit an enormous amount of money when the market is used by many people. This would be very profitable to you if what you are giving to the project is of great value.

Of course you would say "Well mrz123, you have gpu coins why don't you help the project yourself?"
Answer: I think I am helping it by making this post. Maybe this post will push the project in the right direction.

gpucoin.market Is the place to trade/sell/buy video cards and related items. I build it you guys use it. 

Pretty much

1. Download the wallet

2. Download the Blockchain

3. Run the wallet

4. Delete everything in the GPU folder except wallet.dat

5. Place the bootstrap.dat file into the empty GPU folder and run the wallet again.

This should help the wallet sync up in a few short hours instead of several days via nodes.

Do i have to run any command line so that wallet understand where is bootstrap file ? or bootstrap file itself will load automatic ?

It will recognize it automatically and build the chain.  looks like it takes about 5 hours, you can see the size of blk0001.dat growing in your roaming folder if your worried its frozen.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1

Pretty much

1. Download the wallet

3. Run the wallet

5. Place the bootstrap.dat file into the empty GPU folder and run the wallet again.

This should help the wallet sync up in a few short hours instead of several days via nodes.

Do i have to run any command line so that wallet understand where is bootstrap file ? or bootstrap file itself will load automatic ?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
GPU is starting to get some attention recently which is great to see. I've even started tweeting about GPU again as I see the dev is here, I know he has always been around but people like to see an active dev posting. The price is holding up well and I'm glad that all this time I have been staking and earning those rewards. Still it seems not many people are staking which is crazy as they are leaving coins behind. Hey dev, do you think there will be any Twitter campaigns in the future? I see you have been offering some free coins with Yobit codes but I always seem to miss out lol.

Hey buddy, so what is this? GPU block chain in a box?

Pretty much

1. Download the wallet

3. Run the wallet

Activity: 255
Merit: 260

Hey buddy, so what is this? GPU block chain in a box?
Is there a bootstrap file for this to avoid downloading the whole chain?

Uploading one now.
Activity: 64
Is there a bootstrap file for this to avoid downloading the whole chain?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
There are only 51,530,001 GPU total coin Right now at $0.012750 USD each, it is one of the cheapest coin that has a working blockchain, maybe it can go up a lot and we afford Lamborghinis with our profits?

I agree its one of the cheapest coins out there and the best thing too is that it stakes like a beast! I earn hundred's of stakes daily with GPU like I have been since March 2017 when I started staking GPU full time 24/7. In that time I have seen my stack explode as not many people seem to be staking which is crazy when they could be earning a lot more GPU coins for doing nothing but leaving their wallet unlocked for staking.
Activity: 255
Merit: 260

Or, https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gpu-coin/ pretty much sums it up. @20-@80 last few weeks.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
With best of my knowledge this coin is in good shape. Nothing to be worried off. Just hold and stay glued here.  Grin
GPU = worthless coin.

You must of gotten in recently and missed all the money making fun. Just hang onto those coins you have. one thing for sure is all coins go up and down.  This coin has been alot of fun for alot of people. 

Sorry if your disappointed I didn't jump and go with your idea, its just not available to be done by myself. 

I do not know what dev you are. I ask if you have short / long plans or you will implement MN but what I hear from dev. "" You've missed the money. "" Yes, I've missed the PUMP AND  DUMP, but that's no development for your coin . that's just a pump and dump game.

I have already said and keep saying. this is a shitcoin and keep a shitcoin with this dev

Have to agree with you here.  There's not even a website, no plans, nothing.  Just a "hey, let me start this project and make a quick buck and screw everyone else who lost money thinking there was actually any substance to this."  This doesn't follow any of the top cryptos in the industry.

The developer even makes snide passive aggressive remarks to people who question his/her project.  If the developer truly believed in the project then he/she would defend it with integrity instead of trying to belittle others about money.  That is a true definition of a scam artist.  Sure, I can make some money off this coin, whatever, but we're really all just investing in nothing.  Moving right along here...

I love FUD and all but I can't even give this credit considering your total of 11 posts have been made in the past couple days and each one is useless fud claiming coins are dead. . . No one has ever been scammed, and its impossible to lose money on this coin unless your brand new to crypto selling high buying low. 

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/alexwithlonghair-1594093

Good luck in getting that post count up Wink

Activity: 19
GPU = worthless coin.

You must of gotten in recently and missed all the money making fun. Just hang onto those coins you have. one thing for sure is all coins go up and down.  This coin has been alot of fun for alot of people. 

Sorry if your disappointed I didn't jump and go with your idea, its just not available to be done by myself. 

I do not know what dev you are. I ask if you have short / long plans or you will implement MN but what I hear from dev. "" You've missed the money. "" Yes, I've missed the PUMP AND  DUMP, but that's no development for your coin . that's just a pump and dump game.

I have already said and keep saying. this is a shitcoin and keep a shitcoin with this dev

Have to agree with you here.  There's not even a website, no plans, nothing.  Just a "hey, let me start this project and make a quick buck and screw everyone else who lost money thinking there was actually any substance to this."  This doesn't follow any of the top cryptos in the industry.

The developer even makes snide passive aggressive remarks to people who question his/her project.  If the developer truly believed in the project then he/she would defend it with integrity instead of trying to belittle others about money.  That is a true definition of a scam artist.  Sure, I can make some money off this coin, whatever, but we're really all just investing in nothing.  Moving right along here...
The forum is back online.  I will be spending a fair amount of time this weekend getting things posted, check back often.  Gonna be some good surprises there.

https://gpucoin.market
Happy New Year everyone.  I'll have gpucoin.market back online later today.  We can give it another whirl, its been a while but crypto is more popular than ever. GPU's are as important as ever, I'll build it, you guys use it Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: