Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPU Coin - 15% Stake - New Windows Wallet - page 4. (Read 35557 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Maybe the dev is working on something for GPU and he doesn't want to say just yet. I think sometimes the devs that don't hype their coins up with roadmaps and other crap are the ones to stick with. Why post a roadmap that most devs never stick to so I'm happy right now to continue staking my GPU coins and earning that 15% per year while we wait for something from the dev.
Maybe and maybe not, i trust only what i saw and for now there is low activity from the dev.
Stake, wait and see
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Maybe the dev is working on something for GPU and he doesn't want to say just yet. I think sometimes the devs that don't hype their coins up with roadmaps and other crap are the ones to stick with. Why post a roadmap that most devs never stick to so I'm happy right now to continue staking my GPU coins and earning that 15% per year while we wait for something from the dev.
are you working and active Huh?
what is your roadmap??

what is "15%" you talekd about???

Working and active : i don't think  Grin
15% : you earn 15% of your coin per year when you stake your coin, it's the reward for securing the blockchain.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
are you working and active Huh?
what is your roadmap??

what is "15%" you talekd about???
I'm happy just staking my GPU while we wait to see what the future holds for this coin, good to see the dev pop in and say hi. I'm hoping 2018 will be a great year for this coin and we start to see some developments sometime in the near future, but in the meantime I'm happy earning my 15% per year staking GPU. Happy New Year dev!
Nope, no more cars for another 10 months Smiley but if i put the website back up is everyone gonna not use it like the last 3 different websites i've made that no one has used ? Whats the deal with having a website that no one uses, look at the price of BTC now, and gpu is 30 something sats . . the price goes up with BTC . . what more you want here? if you got in early you have probably put your kids through college, if you got in recently then enjoy your 15% and something will happen here sooner or later.
Good to hear that, stay away from cars :d
We want a roadmap for the project, there are plenty of PoS coins and some have more than 15% but only few  have an original idea and plans(i hope that gpu is one of them).

Activity: 358
Merit: 250
Nope, no more cars for another 10 months Smiley but if i put the website back up is everyone gonna not use it like the last 3 different websites i've made that no one has used ? Whats the deal with having a website that no one uses, look at the price of BTC now, and gpu is 30 something sats . . the price goes up with BTC . . what more you want here? if you got in early you have probably put your kids through college, if you got in recently then enjoy your 15% and something will happen here sooner or later.
Whitey92d15b7 did you buy another car and got arrested again or this time it's the aliens ?

It's not serious to ignore the investors !
is this coin still alive ? whats the website ? http://gpucoin.usedgpus.com/ is not working

The dev is still alive so the coin is still alive. The website has been down for months now and that is why I have been asking the dev when it will be back up and running again. I hope we get an update about this soon as I have not received any reply about this.

It's really not encouraging if the dev doesn't take time to put back the website online.
is this coin still alive ? whats the website ? http://gpucoin.usedgpus.com/ is not working

The dev is still alive so the coin is still alive. The website has been down for months now and that is why I have been asking the dev when it will be back up and running again. I hope we get an update about this soon as I have not received any reply about this.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hows that 15% stake working out for everyone considering he have held 25 sats or so since BTC was 3k?

I'm happy with the way GPU is staking, yes the price in sats has held strong in recent times even with the massive BTC pump which looks to have ended and now we might get some stability with BTC. There is one thing I'll like to see dev and that is the website up and running, will that be soon?
None of the POS coins are holding their value anymore. Multiplying coins and not creating revenue only dilutes the coin price.

Its time to switch to revenue based tokens like Pinnacle Tokens(PINN), https://pinnacletoken1.wixsite.com/thepinnaclegroup

Trading on EtherDelta. https://etherdelta.com/#0x1df6eadc2e1e9f4cbb2d94369210d8f1b790ee19-ETH

I agree with you.
The coin must offer other things than only stake.
Activity: 358
Hows that 15% stake working out for everyone considering he have held 25 sats or so since BTC was 3k?
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
I remember a long time ago, there was a coin called GPU, which was once glorious.
Activity: 464
Wasssssup!
what is up with the website?Huh
If i click the link for the website on
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gpu-coin/
it wants me to install a safebrowser addon to my browser??? why?
I will not install anything extra on my browser!
It also states that while installing the safebrowser addon it will remap my home page and other stuff.
No thanks!

I see why this is a $100,000 global marketcap coin. pffff!
I am waiting for big boost from masternode when it released. Is masternode feature actually under development?

There will be no masternodes in the near future, the dev has already stated this a couple of weeks ago. Maybe in the long term he might think about implementing masternodes but right now there will be no masternodes for this coin. I think what we need now is a working website.
GPU coin is still staking like a beast for me earning hundreds of stakes daily from just a few hundred thousand coins. I would like to see the site up and running as now could be a good time to buy and sell second hand GPU's. Do you have any idea when the website will be back online dev?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Nvidia Boosted By Latest Bitcoin High
Bitcoin’s new record high seems to have helped GPU manufacturers stock prices.
Activity: 166
I'm little disappointed by the reaction of the dev.
It's not only a matter of money, we want to support a good project with a clear roadmap.
It's normal that we ask for it.

shitcoin dont have roadmap.
Pages:
Jump to: