Pages:
Author

Topic: ▶️📣[ANN] [GreenX.Network AI ] Anouncement And Bounty Allocation] ✔️ - page 3. (Read 21557 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0
thanks so much for airdrops.. hope projcet will success..
Activity: 27
Hi . good business, hope in the future should run in accordance with the planned!
Activity: 129
after ico token will list some one exchain ?
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
Hello everyone,
Any news about exchange listing on the upcoming August 2018? Is it time to fly to the moon for GreenX?
Activity: 284
Merit: 100

Why are there no links to the profiles of members of your team, it would be conducted to get familiar with them

Hi, i doubt you haven't reached the main website https://greenx.network .
GreenX has all active profile links besides to team members.
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
Hi! Where is the YouTube and Articles bounty? I want to join it. Please help

Hi, GreenX bounty is still live. You can participate by visiting this link
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ended-greenxnetwork-twitter-facebook-bounty-3404964
Activity: 180

Why are there no links to the profiles of members of your team, it would be conducted to get familiar with them
Activity: 217

If for a moment to imagine what opportunities this project represents, this is incredible
Activity: 217
Very little information is presented, there is a lack of a lot of key information on the project, for a full understanding of the essence of its activities and indeed, what the project plans to do to achieve its goal.
Activity: 29
Hi! Where is the YouTube and Articles bounty? I want to join it. Please help
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
how will it increase the value of your tokens over the years? in case you need to get extra cash from the very beginning, you need to enlist the support of your buyers thru forward dividends
Activity: 256

I got acquainted with the project and did not find any bonus programs for the participants. Tell me if they exist at all?
Activity: 546
Merit: 120
oken for bounty participant sent every week on GreenX dashboard, but till now my balance is 0, are it normal or what ?

a little patience in the world of bounty a bit difficult in prediction can sometimes be faster and sometimes even longer for that we must be patient longer.
Activity: 199
As already mentioned above, PR is needed very good. So the advice I don't batter and arrange the bounty (at least with a minimal budget).
Activity: 230
oken for bounty participant sent every week on GreenX dashboard, but till now my balance is 0, are it normal or what ?
Activity: 252

In our time there are not many worthy projects. then that you touched on the theme of the environment, it is very worthy
Activity: 266
The fact that the platform used by the crypto-currency allows capitalists
invest in anywhere in the world without giving up your privacy, it's very convenient and safe
Activity: 263

The idea with the Eco-system does not look bad. Investors will receive not only their profit but also take care of the environment.
P3
Activity: 266
It is interesting that they allow investors to invest, even to small investors. If everything will be as promised, then this is not a bad investment
Activity: 294
A good project with the hope of a good future. That's a good idea
Pages:
Jump to: