Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GridPay | Gate Keeper Multi-Platform Node.js wallet | Merchant API | NFC ! - page 60. (Read 73282 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
The only feature of this coin is an online wallet. Online Wallet can never be trusted.
And an online wallet that does not exist. Cheesy

But still you are here.... so trying to make some money? Moving market down and buy cheap and then stop fudding and making some nice profit Cheesy
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla

UPDATE Sell 575BTC lets see tommorow:)

Hey Issie
If you are selling BTC at 236 It is a mistake IMHO! Click on my profile and read my call for a buy at 231...
we are in an uptrend...BTC will hit 245 before it hits 230 imo

I just followed you on Twitter...I'm Original Hyperjacked
Cheers

Yep BTC is abit Sideways now has to break to 240 first.. mayor resistance at that region once past the bulls will attack
just did another 2BTC at 500 don't want to penny fight it over:)
upped my stays to 1.4mil, now i am stopping buying haha.. also look at distribution list coins are dissappearing from the exchange i took off the 1.4mil

see you al 1july when Gatekeeper comes alive..
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Time to put your sell orders at low prices Wink

If you can bring it below 10satoshi I will help you put it back to 100 satoshi, Deal? lololool

David is a bunch of hot air! I'm holding and we will see...I believe you Abitoinfuture $$$

Do not quote me because I do not control the market, but 2+2 is simple math. Smiley

I wasn't implying that you control the market...only that I believed what you stated earlier!
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
Not gonna lie though. This shit is kinda fun to watch. lol
Activity: 386
Merit: 250

If you can bring it below 10satoshi I will help you put it back to 100 satoshi, Deal? lololool

David is a bunch of hot air! I'm holding and we will see...I believe you Abitoinfuture $$$

Do not quote me because I do not control the market, but 2+2 is simple math. Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Grid pay is an awesome technology system and they have stables NFC system... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
holy shit what do we have here? LOL - manipulated scam coin finally burned everyone huh?  good!  stop buying shitcoins!  if you're not on the inside with the dev/whales/whoever you will lose.  stick to legit stuff (at least with most of your btc) and you'll be in a better place in the coming months for btc!  if this crap makes a comeback of any kind, i guess NOW would be a good price tho haha.....dev and his insider pals are just laughing at reading this thread i bet.  rinse and repeat.  back to 1k? lol maybe...10K wow impressive, 100k+ then it's like wthfffff
Activity: 552
The only feature of this coin is an online wallet. Online Wallet can never be trusted.
And an online wallet that does not exist. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Guys, where people discuss about GAM?
This palce is so silent, only 14 pages and 9k views....
legendary
Activity: 1162
Look, I cannot help but reply to all the bullshit here.  When the Timer comes down for Gate-Keeper and the Blockchain no longer exists then I would say I was wrong.  You are mistaken if you think this is a SCAM, now, this may not be a success and some of these people may end up being right.  But if you think that there are no intentions for Gate-Keeper to be released and if you think the Dev is just MIA then you are flipping a coin that may end up fucking you much harder than any mistake before it, however you cannot just plan to dump and succeed, commitment is the only way you do yourself justice on what may be heading this way.  I would almost expect a lot of this manipulation to not be stopped by anyone because it's a great way for the DEV's to also gain cheap coins.  They do not reply because they know the state of their tech and the reality of it's launch, they are also accumulating at this time.  However, the FUD is very FUN to read Wink.  Can I guarantee I am correct, no.  However the people that are making you promises are absolutely full of shit.

Well I cannot guarantee you are wrong either but let me show you two almost dead-certain giveaways: Anonymous dev and censored thread. In the past that has proven to be scams 9 out of 10 times or better. Do your math...

I'm not market manipulator, i just watching this and it's fun.
I learned many things in the past year.
Buy/sell at right time, in crypto world you should control your emotions.
ِDavid,Do not be sad.
Idiots believe in each other. Wink
legendary
Activity: 994

I'm not market manipulator, i just watching this and it's fun.
I learned many things in the past year.
Buy/sell at right time, in crypto world you should control your emotions.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Grid pay have interesting goals and can be come using NFC technology...
legendary
It's all mathematics...!

legendary
Activity: 994
WARNING:

The moment I see the fake sell walls dissapear I am taking a 10 btc bite.  I just need china to wake up.
legendary
It's all mathematics...!

UPDATE Sell 575BTC lets see tommorow:)

Hey Issie
If you are selling BTC at 236 It is a mistake IMHO! Click on my profile and read my call for a buy at 231...
we are in an uptrend...BTC will hit 245 before it hits 230 imo

I just followed you on Twitter...I'm Original Hyperjacked
Cheers
Half of fake buy wall collapsed out
Good to see all the penny traders here.. what are you going todo when someone smashes a 10BTC buy with this volume can be easily done 10BTC will get us at 1200sat and 20 will get us 2500sat

look at the sell side now, look at it tommorow when the whale takes down the sells, then it will bounce back just like last time:)
It's so easy, it's even unfair to see how this is going to end up:), but i doubt we see 70/80k any time soon, i think between 10/40k coming 2 weeks..
Alts are taking a beating now so, i suspect recovery after tommorow for all the Alts.

What are you talking about? Huh 24 of the 40 most traded coins are GREEN! What beating?Huh??

Yeah you missed out on Alts, what happend over weekend?
it was a masecare blood everywhere BCT down..
Viral from 12/14k down to below 7k

22may SDC 44k starting to recover (watch this coin is a pearl)
22may DASH 120k now even 10% down
22may Crave 90k now even 20% down
22may Grid 21k now now 590sat

i would say yes you are right the Alts didn't get any beating over weekend:)
This argument is unacceptable. If you look at the marketcap list, you will see a lot of coins rising prices and a lot of coins  has come down price.Fluctuating  is nature of CryptoCurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: