Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GridPay | Gate Keeper Multi-Platform Node.js wallet | Merchant API | NFC ! - page 59. (Read 73282 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
every assumption you believe on this thread leads you to another mistake. 30m = easy to support.  Do not let the troll deter you.

+1
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
If you can't understand my post please report it
every assumption you believe on this thread leads you to another mistake. 30m = easy to support.  Do not let the troll deter you.

I hold some and waiting DEV come back

but when he will come to support GRID ?

iam dejavu trade this coin, may be the next GSX Huh
Activity: 406

I would find it appropriate for the dev to chime in right about now.
Activity: 386
legendary
distribution already prevalent    Cool Cool
O my days have i actually got to say this in words!

Its the dev dumping not a pump group and this is the "second" gridpay forum because the first 1 the dev delete all posts because people were calling him out on it.

The dev brought up 90% of his own coins!!

I am shocked, shocked I tell you! You sure are wrong... That would NEVER, ever happen in crypto, now would it?

That would make sense. Usually when a pump & dump GROUP is involved you hear gloating all across the internet.  I don't see that here. Well, those bagholders have to get out somehow.

Edit: and if the Dev is responsible for the dump may God have mercy on his soul.  Intentionally misleading thousands of people only to take a relatively small amount of money.  How little a man must think of himself if he is willing to sell his character for so little.  

Also noticing that the top 10 wallets still hold 71% of the wealth. 
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Its the dev dumping not a pump group and this is the "second" gridpay forum because the first 1 the dev delete all posts because people were calling him out on it.

I am shocked, shocked I tell you! You sure are wrong... That would NEVER, ever happen in crypto, now would it?
Activity: 302

Activity: 294
If you can't understand my post please report it
Been watching it. If it goes down to 200 again i'll grab a little. Like to take a little risk every now and again lol

Don't think it's going much lower... Grin
Lots of ppl want cheaper but it's already cheap...and next week ppl will wish they bought today at 450 sats!

hemm more people buy cheap and he hold for 1 week
after that price will be up
holder sell her Grid than BOOM hard dump again  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Been watching it. If it goes down to 200 again i'll grab a little. Like to take a little risk every now and again lol

Don't think it's going much lower... Grin
Lots of ppl want cheaper but it's already cheap...and next week ppl will wish they bought today at 450 sats!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Moving markets!
Activity: 266
Didn't this happen before to this coin?

Never dumped this hard.
Didn't this happen before to this coin?
Activity: 130
Moving markets!
77btc support. Damn.  Cool

5 btc of its mine. Waiting for a fill too.
Activity: 154
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
legendary
this is cheap , anyone i here , please DUMP for me , i should bought more  Cool Cool Cool
The truth is simple, with 30m cap this coin can be busted to the ground and then can be rebuilt by a strong community.  The Dev is not MIA he is hard at work. Thank you all for the entertaining thread.  SCAM coin would be deleting and moderating, would also not have been online recently.
The only feature of this coin is an online wallet. Online Wallet can never be trusted.
And an online wallet that does not exist. Cheesy

But still you are here.... so trying to make some money? Moving market down and buy cheap and then stop fudding and making some nice profit Cheesy

That is exactly what he is doing lol he's the only one who's going back and forth on his stance over the last few pages.
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla
The only feature of this coin is an online wallet. Online Wallet can never be trusted.
And an online wallet that does not exist. Cheesy

But still you are here.... so trying to make some money? Moving market down and buy cheap and then stop fudding and making some nice profit Cheesy

and also you can stash online with tokens like Trezor

https://www.bitcointrezor.com/

i read that some Alts are working on a service where they can use appliances like Trezor, the Alts are not ready.
Online is the future but maybe it must stored on a blockchain, but it's the freakin security which makes online vulnerable
Pages:
Jump to: