Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GridPay | Gate Keeper Multi-Platform Node.js wallet | Merchant API | NFC ! - page 57. (Read 73282 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Just don't go in too deep. It's a risky one.

indeed, risky one, but it can turn out to be a good one too, i already made 1.40 BTC out of it, just by buying and selling pieces of it
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
What the hell happend here? From 500k satoshi to 350 satoshi ??

Nothing, we call that manipulation. Next week or next month it can be again 5000sats or so.

$GRIDPAY price : >>> obviously monkeys are just shaking the tree >>>
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3545/1033/1600/monkey%20shaking%20tree.jpg
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Just don't go in too deep. It's a risky one.
legendary
Total coin supply = 30 mil ?

Yeap.

At 80ki sats i would say, way too expensive. At 400 sats i would say, mmm, 120 BTC coin, that looks not too high, a lot can happen here...
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
legendary

Nothing, we call that manipulation. Next week or next month it can be again 5000sats or so.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
legendary
FUD is strong on this one, so expect some big jumps soon Cheesy If there is no FUD then nobody cares, how more FUD how more people cares so...
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
www.cd3d.app
staking it's fine , dont late buy more
Activity: 552
Merit: 500
Name:   GridPay
Activity:   9
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   February 02, 2015, 02:20:32 AM
Last Active:   Today at 04:59:24 AM

He online today but he not say anything
mak more people scared

What he can to say? Wink
I forgot,  at least he should thank for dumping his bag into the bag of bag holders . Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 994
Congratulations to GRIDFOUNDATION, Your activity rise to 2. Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 994
Ha Ha Ha

fake buy wall for Creating fake buy support.Cheesy 45.75 BTC in 100 Sat = 45.75 million coins, but there are just about 30 million coins in circulation. Grin

heh,

and 4.3380 BTC buy order in 4 Sat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations for scramble of bag holders. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You really try to get some more cheap coins, aren't you? Cheesy
No, now only gaming and fun.  Wink
i think its a scam from the begining
 Grin

Maybe people should remember the history of GRID.... GRID was a ICO coins with a very low price, when hitting Bittrex it was being pumped like crazy, last month GRID was dead, or seems to be dead, and then they release the news, and it was pumped to the moon, now some people dumped their coins and the biggest question is, what will be the next step? Did they unload all their coins or are they acting smartly by buying up more and more coins at current levels and then pump it a third time. GRID at 400 sats is a coin of only 120 BTC, so this is a ridicules value. I'm expecting that DEV team/ pump groups are adding more and more coins at current levels and that we will see much higher prices in the coming weeks. It doesn't make sense to leave the project if you have this kind of marketing name, they can keep making big money, think of it. If they want they can buy 3M coins for a few BTCs and then pump it 10 - 100 times higher. Easy money for DEV/Pump team.

I'm currently at number 11 with 271k coins. and i have another 102k coins on C-CEX, so i own a little more then 1% of GRID. If a coin like CRAVE can be worth $1M then GRID can do the same.

I'd like to remind you it's a communion of interest as you are an big employee of c-cex you should be chiming in on matters of our making this is our coin we have large Chinese investors in Singapore so watch the development showcase at the next trade show it will be impressive!
 Please support our efforts it's a must have extrordinary .js wristwatch manufactures have been contact.

:-)

$GRID

OMG, GRIDFOUNDATION

yes, attention to placebo and action to his advice , because this is the only way to save your money.

placebo is Moderator of C-cex chat box and proficient for recovery room of dead coins.  Cheesy Wink

just Why GRIDFOUNDATION is newbie? Grin

legendary
Activity: 1162
Ha Ha Ha

fake buy wall for Creating fake buy support.Cheesy 45.75 BTC in 100 Sat = 45.75 million coins, but there are just about 30 million coins in circulation. Grin

heh,

i can say same you , and i got more cheap .. Please Troll in here and i can Buy more cheap
legendary
Ha Ha Ha

heh,

You really try to get some more cheap coins, aren't you? Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: