Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GridPay | Gate Keeper Multi-Platform Node.js wallet | Merchant API | NFC ! - page 61. (Read 73282 times)

Activity: 386
Merit: 250
Look, I cannot help but reply to all the bullshit here.  When the Timer comes down for Gate-Keeper and the Blockchain no longer exists then I would say I was wrong.  You are mistaken if you think this is a SCAM, now, this may not be a success and some of these people may end up being right.  But if you think that there are no intentions for Gate-Keeper to be released and if you think the Dev is just MIA then you are flipping a coin that may end up fucking you much harder than any mistake before it, however you cannot just plan to dump and succeed, commitment is the only way you do yourself justice on what may be heading this way.  I would almost expect a lot of this manipulation to not be stopped by anyone because it's a great way for the DEV's to also gain cheap coins.  They do not reply because they know the state of their tech and the reality of it's launch, they are also accumulating at this time.  However, the FUD is very FUN to read Wink.  Can I guarantee I am correct, no.  However the people that are making you promises are absolutely full of shit.
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla
Good to see all the penny traders here.. what are you going todo when someone smashes a 10BTC buy with this volume can be easily done 10BTC will get us at 1200sat and 20 will get us 2500sat

look at the sell side now, look at it tommorow when the whale takes down the sells, then it will bounce back just like last time:)
It's so easy, it's even unfair to see how this is going to end up:), but i doubt we see 70/80k any time soon, i think between 10/40k coming 2 weeks..
Alts are taking a beating now so, i suspect recovery after tommorow for all the Alts.

What are you talking about? Huh 24 of the 40 most traded coins are GREEN! What beating?Huh??

Yeah you missed out on Alts, what happend over weekend?
it was a masecare blood everywhere BCT down..
Viral from 12/14k down to below 7k

22may SDC 44k starting to recover (watch this coin is a pearl)
22may DASH 120k now even 10% down
22may Crave 90k now even 20% down
22may Grid 21k now now 590sat

i would say yes you are right the Alts didn't get any beating over weekend:)
Activity: 552
Good to see all the penny traders here.. what are you going todo when someone smashes a 10BTC buy with this volume can be easily done 10BTC will get us at 1200sat and 20 will get us 2500sat

look at the sell side now, look at it tommorow when the whale takes down the sells, then it will bounce back just like last time:)
It's so easy, it's even unfair to see how this is going to end up:), but i doubt we see 70/80k any time soon, i think between 10/40k coming 2 weeks..
Alts are taking a beating now so, i suspect recovery after tommorow for all the Alts.

What are you talking about? Huh 24 of the 40 most traded coins are GREEN! What beating?Huh??
Just nonsense.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
This dude on Twitter, every coin he suggested to buy claiming terrific targets in the last months has crashed later, or was already crashing.
And guess what coin he's sponsoring now?

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You and I are essentially telling them the same thing, funny part is you and I both have access to that much BTC, I wonder what it will take to convince them lol, TBH I do not actually care to convince anyone, I am very happy with the dumps, I need them to dump or else the whales will not become satisfied. The diff between us and them is we do not take the chance of losing over a 50% gain, if you are buying at 500 and selling again at 650 you are actually hurting yourself much more than you can think.  The feeling of sickness I mentioned will be with these people before too long Wink
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

This coin has become a huge swamp and  devouring your Bitcoin. Cool
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla

UPDATE Sell 575BTC lets see tommorow:)
From The great poet:
Just wait until you see the fake buy walls start to come down, you will cry and your heart will sink to the bottom of your chest as you begin to panic sell.

Thanks, but I earn huge profit from this coin and now stop risk.
Currently just  fun . Wink
legendary
Activity: 994
As i said before, i'm waiting for under 10 satoshi Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012
vertex output parameter not completely initialized
From The great poet:
Just wait until you see the fake buy walls start to come down, you will cry and your heart will sink to the bottom of your chest as you begin to panic sell.
Activity: 154
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Well I bought .5 btc at 280sat and sold at 550 and now have 1.1 btc Smiley if it drops to 250 again i will buy .5 again. wash rinse and repeat.
From The great poet:
Activity: 308
Got to get them all!
Bought some at 200 sat sold at 502 sat. Nice. Smiley
My latest post deleted by moderator  Huh Huh Huh
Dump Dump Dump
you will see prices under 100 Sat very soon. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 994
Buy at very low price, sit back and wait for one month... then you'll see huge profit on your bag, this is GRIDPAY Cheesy
Activity: 133
oh, it may well reach 1k sat, then you'll see the real panic buy  Grin
Activity: 676
Just wait until you see the sell walls start to come down, you will cry and your heart will sink to the bottom of your chest as you begin to panic buy
after every panic buy comes huge DUMP  Cheesy
Just wait until you see the sell walls start to come down, you will cry and your heart will sink to the bottom of your chest as you begin to panic buy
Pages:
Jump to: