Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GridPay | Gate Keeper Multi-Platform Node.js wallet | Merchant API | NFC ! - page 63. (Read 73282 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
It's temporary resistance, buy at this rate = lose your money Wink

noted! I will screen shot it for future reference...
cheers  Cool
This shit dumped from 80k to 160 lol
Do you believe this shit will pump again? lol i don't think so...
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla
Why are you buying at this rate? don't see they dump on you?, stop trading at this rate.

i'm buying HEAVILY!!!

Hahaha good job.. I grabbed 1mil coins now off exchange:))

10k within 2week, we are all familiar with dead cat bounce:)
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!

noted! I will screen shot it for future reference...
cheers  Cool
legendary
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
Why are you buying at this rate? don't see they dump on you?, stop trading at this rate.

i'm buying HEAVILY!!!

So is David IMHO... Grin
legendary
Activity: 1120

i'm buying HEAVILY!!!
Activity: 552
Merit: 500
this time to da moon guys  Cool Cool
The problem is that at present, moon is in the Sinkhole. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
another shitcoin with nothing special  Smiley
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
If you want to see your wishes fulfilled you have to not sell when you see 10x, the setup here is we get you all to buy into the FUD then you dump to us at very low prices, you also buy in the hundreds, we do this so when we pump it you sell immediately at 10x for profits.  But once you do that we send it up 100x and you buy back in, then you lose.  The trick is you buy and hold until you see 100x in 32 days.  If you do not heed my warning then prepare to puke.  GL all.  Normally I wouldnt be this honest, but I have decided this coin is the one that we will work on next.  I have to allow the dumping to fully come to an end however.  You guys forget there are only 30m and at these prices 30m coins comes pretty cheap to an organized group.  Thank you all for playing.  I will be deleting this message a little bit later.  I am giving this info for free, this one time........ remember a coin is only dead when it's blockchain no longer works.

lol wow.

Not to mention me and several other coders have gone over the source.  The Gate-Keeper platform is the best I have seen thus far.  Assuming their are no hiccups.  If you do this wrong you will drive people away and hurt yourself. You cannot brag on here about profits or complain about losses.  You simply place your bet and hold on tight.  I will speak freely on this because I know what happens next.  Some of you have do not.  Just keep buying.  You can only lose if you choose to lose.

Like it sir! saw you on Gam thread...you gonna trade for gambit? And why the change in font...lol?
I could tell by the way the Dev was writing that this had substance...
legendary
It's all mathematics...!

You are a moron...David the wolf in sheeps clothing!
lol you'll see who is moron.

Take a long look in the mirror sir...knight in shining armor? I think not!
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
You must be the same people that yesterday tweeted "WOW 5000 sats is such a bargain, cheap coins, buy now or cry later blah blah."  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
legendary

lol you'll see who is moron.
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
lol wow.

Not to mention me and several other coders have gone over the source.  The Gate-Keeper platform is the best I have seen thus far.  Assuming their are no hiccups.  If you do this wrong you will drive people away and hurt yourself. You cannot brag on here about profits or complain about losses.  You simply place your bet and hold on tight.  I will speak freely on this because I know what happens next.  Some of you have do not.  Just keep buying.  You can only lose if you choose to lose.
Activity: 873
Merit: 250

Dumpers already finished shooting their currencies too low, now it's turn rising Smiley
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
If you want to see your wishes fulfilled you have to not sell when you see 10x, the setup here is we get you all to buy into the FUD then you dump to us at very low prices, you also buy in the hundreds, we do this so when we pump it you sell immediately at 10x for profits.  But once you do that we send it up 100x and you buy back in, then you lose.  The trick is you buy and hold until you see 100x in 32 days.  If you do not heed my warning then prepare to puke.  GL all.  Normally I wouldnt be this honest, but I have decided this coin is the one that we will work on next.  I have to allow the dumping to fully come to an end however.  You guys forget there are only 30m and at these prices 30m coins comes pretty cheap to an organized group.  Thank you all for playing.  I will be deleting this message a little bit later.  I am giving this info for free, this one time........ remember a coin is only dead when it's blockchain no longer works.

nice$$$
legendary
Activity: 1120
If you want to see your wishes fulfilled you have to not sell when you see 10x, the setup here is we get you all to buy into the FUD then you dump to us at very low prices, you also buy in the hundreds, we do this so when we pump it you sell immediately at 10x for profits.  But once you do that we send it up 100x and you buy back in, then you lose.  The trick is you buy and hold until you see 100x in 32 days.  If you do not heed my warning then prepare to puke.  GL all.  Normally I wouldnt be this honest, but I have decided this coin is the one that we will work on next.  I have to allow the dumping to fully come to an end however.  You guys forget there are only 30m and at these prices 30m coins comes pretty cheap to an organized group.  Thank you all for playing.  I will be deleting this message a little bit later.  I am giving this info for free, this one time........ remember a coin is only dead when it's blockchain no longer works.

lol wow.
legendary
It's all mathematics...!

legendary
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
This is so cheap IMHO! If this pumps it will be epic $$$  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: