Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Grim Coin - UPDATED!!! MasterNodes, re-enabled PoW - page 14. (Read 48874 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrencies are awesome!
Here is a discord link to the GRIM discord: https://discord.gg/eFWJ5m8

Follow GRIM and retweet every grim twitter you see on twitter also!

https://twitter.com/grimcoin

Goodluck, Greetings Aragorg
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
respect coin Shocked
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Grim Coin has been growing well lately! The truth is now a slight decline, but I think the coin will grow in the future. A good idea.
Activity: 238
Good times for Grim I see. It got shilled by twitter altcoin trader with 10k followers and here you are.
Activity: 61
Merit: 11
Had a bag of those coins some times ago, Happy to hear about the masternode! Do we already know how much collateral will be needed?
Activity: 61
Merit: 11
Had a bag of those coins some times ago, Happy to hear about the masternode! Do we already know how much collateral will be needed?
Activity: 154
Hello ADMIN, you are playing the GRIM coin, i saw the stats of the GRIM coin, stop manipulating, let the community buy and sell not you admin. People don't like to buy if you always do that, coin moving down and cancel order, nobody buy and sell. STOP STOP STOP.

I wake up to my phone buzzing and these accusations.  Don't accuse...discuss.  We had NOTHING to do with this.  Look at the time it happened.  When do the Asian Pump/Dump groups operate?  I'm generally a pretty calm person...and if you want the truth about it...I covered from my own personal coins a LARGE portion of coins people were manipulated into buying.  I won't name names, but if they choose to verify, fine...but regardless...DO NOT accuse me or any of my team of doing ANYTHING but working our asses off on GRIM.  Yes, I sold a few GRIM during the downturn.  I woke up at 3am to text messages telling me what was going on.  I also announced in Discord BEFORE I sold those few coins and what I did sell would be used to list on another exchange.

I've been countering these accusations for 3.5 hours now...and not 1 single person can point to ANY evidence that says WE had ANYTHING to do with it.  Anyone who has talked to me will tell you, you come to me with a question or doubt, I'll GLADLY discuss it with you.  But don't come here and accuse me or my team of manipulating the market...the stats you saw were directly from a pump and dump group...find them and say your peace or talk to me or my team in private on Discord.

*EDIT*  I mean no disrespect to anyone.  But in the trading communities...you see when the Pump/Dumps operate.  We have a great Asian community and I mean no disrespect to anyone by my statement...there's American pump/dump groups that have their times...European theirs.  If anyone took offense, I do apologize.

Totally agree with dev. Let list GRIM on other bigger exchange. GRIM still cheap now.
Activity: 98
The master node is under development!
It is amazing!
The dream will spread for master node at this POS!
How long is GRIM so 1000 coin ?? Grin Grin

Hold until implemented!
Buy it when it goes down!
Activity: 434
hey dev, any link join discord and slack chat or telegram  Huh
Activity: 294
Hi. What is happening, the GRIM price increases 900% in 7 days Huh

Gi guy, dev is working hard , masternode coming soon and new exchange coming soon
Activity: 294
Hi. What is happening, the GRIM price increases 900% in 7 days Huh
Activity: 159
Merit: 13
Hello ADMIN, you are playing the GRIM coin, i saw the stats of the GRIM coin, stop manipulating, let the community buy and sell not you admin. People don't like to buy if you always do that, coin moving down and cancel order, nobody buy and sell. STOP STOP STOP.

I wake up to my phone buzzing and these accusations.  Don't accuse...discuss.  We had NOTHING to do with this.  Look at the time it happened.  When do the Asian Pump/Dump groups operate?  I'm generally a pretty calm person...and if you want the truth about it...I covered from my own personal coins a LARGE portion of coins people were manipulated into buying.  I won't name names, but if they choose to verify, fine...but regardless...DO NOT accuse me or any of my team of doing ANYTHING but working our asses off on GRIM.  Yes, I sold a few GRIM during the downturn.  I woke up at 3am to text messages telling me what was going on.  I also announced in Discord BEFORE I sold those few coins and what I did sell would be used to list on another exchange.

I've been countering these accusations for 3.5 hours now...and not 1 single person can point to ANY evidence that says WE had ANYTHING to do with it.  Anyone who has talked to me will tell you, you come to me with a question or doubt, I'll GLADLY discuss it with you.  But don't come here and accuse me or my team of manipulating the market...the stats you saw were directly from a pump and dump group...find them and say your peace or talk to me or my team in private on Discord.

*EDIT*  I mean no disrespect to anyone.  But in the trading communities...you see when the Pump/Dumps operate.  We have a great Asian community and I mean no disrespect to anyone by my statement...there's American pump/dump groups that have their times...European theirs.  If anyone took offense, I do apologize.
It was a moment.
The market is moving!
More than $ 0.11 if everyone knows GRIM

Do your best
GRIM
No, More than BTC!!
GRIM is ready to the moooooon!!!!!

We are always with you, dev.
It was a moment.
The market is moving!
More than $ 0.11 if everyone knows GRIM

Do your best
GRIM
Activity: 176
what will be the next exchange for GRIM?
I am very interested in this project. Is there a vision of how grimcoin will be used in the future?
It was a moment.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Activity: 52
What a pump! Did i miss something?
It was indeed a hard pump.......
Activity: 229
What a pump! Did i miss something?
Pages:
Jump to: