Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 66. (Read 87316 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 110
what long-term perspectives do you see for HACKEN?

there are lots of opportunities open for hacken now that their advisor is McAfee. the hack it conference it self is a big opportunity not only for the qualifiers but to the companies that are in need of cybersecurity. creating anti viruses and strenghtening the blockchain itself.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
This is huge the security expert and legend Jhon McAfee is an advisor to the innovative project Hacken

I am looking to invest in this project since long time but I am thinking until now But after I heard about this I am really investing in it
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
Cybersecurity Legend, John McAfee, Joins Hacken as Advisor
Hacken is proud to announce that John McAfee, a legend in the IT and cybersecurity fields, has become an Advisor of the Hacken Ecosystem joining advisors Krowd Mentor and TaaS Fund.
Wow so it's confirmed Cheesy This news will attract more investors as the hacken has a famous and great new team member now.

i check this two big news by myself, it's true ,so i joined HACKEN ,also hope HACKEN will go well in future.
Yeah, they have a great future. Hacken will be more protected and strengthening the cyber security because McAfee will be there advisory Smiley Shocked
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
my premonition is true. John McAfee, the legend in the industry of cyber security is one of the advisor of hacken. at first picture of hacken with McAfee i have already noticed that somethings cooking. congratulations team hacken for officially partnering John in your project i know that it will attract huge investments too!
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
Please tell us if Bounty is completed or will we continue our work?
thanks for your reply
Regards Denis

i don't thikn this thread is for bounty discussion. But i would love an answer too lol
The spreadsheet has Nov. 30 so i guess that this campaign would last up to nov.30. Btw, Just keep on working until we got a concrete information
and in the bounty of the official branch in the table is the deadline until November 18. I would like to clarify the situation.
This gave a little confusion as we really want to know when is the exact end date of the campaign. But I'll still work on this project

i didn't are about the end of bounty campaign end time ,i will not change my signature because i really want to support HACKEN
Just support the HACKEN till the end of campaign. And we will be rewarded Smiley goodluck guys.
Activity: 314
Hacken is proud to announce that John McAfee, a legend in the IT and cybersecurity fields, has become an Advisor of the Hacken Ecosystem joining advisors Krowd Mentor and TaaS Fund.
Wow so it's confirmed Cheesy This news will attract more investors as the hacken has a famous and great new team member now.

i check this two big news by myself, it's true ,so i joined HACKEN ,also hope HACKEN will go well in future.
Activity: 376
thanks for your reply
Regards Denis

i don't thikn this thread is for bounty discussion. But i would love an answer too lol
The spreadsheet has Nov. 30 so i guess that this campaign would last up to nov.30. Btw, Just keep on working until we got a concrete information
and in the bounty of the official branch in the table is the deadline until November 18. I would like to clarify the situation.
This gave a little confusion as we really want to know when is the exact end date of the campaign. But I'll still work on this project

i didn't are about the end of bounty campaign end time ,i will not change my signature because i really want to support HACKEN
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
Decided to examine this project closer. First time I saw it, read a little and forgot. But this is very interesting direction for me, especially white hackers - cool guys Smiley
If you read everything about hacken you'll find it so interesting and timely project now a days. If you want to support hacken come and join now
thanks for your reply
Regards Denis

good returns for early investors, yes; but i think late investors could get nice return as well. the project is a long term one, and it will takes a couple of years to bloom, in my opinion
yes both early and late investors will still since they have both token and HKN has a high potential to grow it's value in few years. However, late investors didn't get early bonuses
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
thanks for your reply
Regards Denis

Activity: 243

please clarify how there to vote? I click on the vote ended and nothing happens
the voting is ended, they say about the sites, but good news hacken is in the 3rd place Smiley
I was not able to vote because the link didn't work. But still Congrats to hacken for getting 3rd place
thanks for your reply
Regards Denis

Oh so it's McAfee. We have a new great team member, having john McAfee on the team would bring more power to the hacken.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
thanks for your reply
Regards Denis

Activity: 686
Merit: 227
Merit: 101
Accept congratulations on third place in international competitions! You fellows! Good luck to the team!
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
thanks for your reply
Regards Denis
Merit: 10
💲
I really like the fact how actively the team is taking forward the project in terms of marketing and getting new partnerships, i am sure they will be working big time on the development of the product as well, hacken is definitely taken as a high quality project by the community.

what long-term perspectives do you see for HACKEN?

Yes, the team has some pretty good skill in marketing the product right now. They sure have the skills to bring good tech behind the tokens too. With this new partnreship in place, finding clients and corporation for Hacken will be easy, and the project should rise soon
Pages:
Jump to: