Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 83. (Read 87317 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 100
Do you mean hackens will increase its hardcap? That is not a good move

no ,his mean is altcoin price pump now ,most altcoin price change green from red .
Activity: 376
i am so excited with hacken,waiting end of ICO looks like a long time  Grin

We are all excited about this project
and how they will change the future of cybersecurity
all we can do now is be patient and
continue supporting this project until the end Wink
well, many of us are in just for the money though  Grin

You are right but Hacken offers a great service for cyber-security in the long run, once the platform was launched and different corporation used the product then we can rest assured that are files or money was secured with the help of Hacken services.

smart man all in hacken community ,i sure HACKEN have bright future ,so i invest ,hope get more profit from HACKEN later.

There are some green movements at alts market. So it's possible people will invest more in alts and in ICO. So waiting for some increase in Hacken ICO cap
do you think  HACKEN will hit exchange after btcoin fork complete ,yeah that's great ,all cash in crypto will come back to altcoin
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
Do you mean hackens will increase its hardcap? That is not a good move
Activity: 234

You are right but Hacken offers a great service for cyber-security in the long run, once the platform was launched and different corporation used the product then we can rest assured that are files or money was secured with the help of Hacken services.

smart man all in hacken community ,i sure HACKEN have bright future ,so i invest ,hope get more profit from HACKEN later.

There are some green movements at alts market. So it's possible people will invest more in alts and in ICO. So waiting for some increase in Hacken ICO cap
Activity: 430

💲
oh,yes i'm sure their service will be much needed. As for me, i'm just an amateur small-time investor
Activity: 549
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

💲

Activity: 630

copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
how's the crowdsale going? do all the whitelisted already purchased their orders?

look at orderbook.io ,there have 2,990,057 tokens be sold out, runing smootly.
The fees are excellent, I'm sure the right amount will be typed without problems.
Activity: 510
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
As the project is based on cyber hacking technologies I would like to know whether to what extend this project security has developed.

What I know is the platform was created with the knowledge of expert in cyber hacking combined with the blockchain technology, also the team has been working with the Ukrainian government against cybercrimes so we can say that they build a high level of security for this project.
Activity: 314
how's the crowdsale going? do all the whitelisted already purchased their orders?

I have purchased already. Smiley The bonus tiers are really attractive to investors. I got in for the 25% bonus!

also and me ,i prepare my eth for long time ,just wait for the early 1-4 hour win 25% discount, excellent smile when ppurchase successfully.
Activity: 376

look at orderbook.io ,there have 2,990,057 tokens be sold out, runing smootly.
Activity: 224
Merit: 103
0x864E3764278C5EB211bF463034e703affEa15e4F
Have you guys watched the LIVE Q&A interview of the Hacken CEO
sadly I didn't make it in time to participate
because they awarded 300 HKN tokens for
the best live chat question but
I've learned a lot about this project
just by watching it Wink

thank you for sharing, i will watch this to to catch some information and thing to learn.

Great Q&A session, helped to paint a clearer picture on the project.  Looking forward to more videos like this.

It was an awesome session! Events and activities like these build trust in investors too. Can't wait for the next one. Congrats to the one who won the prize!
Activity: 224
Merit: 103
0x864E3764278C5EB211bF463034e703affEa15e4F

I have purchased already. Smiley The bonus tiers are really attractive to investors. I got in for the 25% bonus!
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
just by watching it Wink

thank you for sharing, i will watch this to to catch some information and thing to learn.

Great Q&A session, helped to paint a clearer picture on the project.  Looking forward to more videos like this.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
Less than 3 days left for 15% bonus
Grab some HKN tokens now to receive bonuses!

really happy i joined HACKEN in the begainning ,15% bonus is also huge discount,dont miss!

Hacken ICO has many days before end .Let's hope for the best.I can see that the ICO is running smoothly.

what's the movement of crowdsale ,any update news fron team ,looking  forward the result !

The Orderbook sale is now at around $2.9M. KickICO sale is at roughly $2.8M.
a day to come ico hacken will have a result, good news for us hoping for 100% success.
Activity: 448
just by watching it Wink

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: