Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 84. (Read 87317 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
They are getting noticed because they are the first crypto based security platform

What notice are you talking about because they are developing the Hacken in a different way so that people will feel security from the hackers. I am very comfortable to invest in Hacken because I see potential in the market.

He's just saying that Hacken is making a sound if I'm not mistaken.

Good thing that you invested in Hacken. You made a right choice.

Yes, you are right as ICO progressing Hacken will attract more community because people are finding potential in it. Once the product is developed many major countries will join the partnership with the Hacken.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
hi devs how's the crowdsale? how much did the hacken raised as of now?
Total Tokens Bought
1 HKN = 1 USD
3,735ETH
0TAAS
3USD
238BTC

fropm the sale
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
hi devs how's the crowdsale? how much did the hacken raised as of now?
Activity: 252
As the project is based on cyber hacking technologies I would like to know whether to what extend this project security has developed.
💲
i would love to buy more HKN but i'm out of money ahah
Activity: 224
Merit: 103
0x864E3764278C5EB211bF463034e703affEa15e4F

what's the movement of crowdsale ,any update news fron team ,looking  forward the result !

The Orderbook sale is now at around $2.9M. KickICO sale is at roughly $2.8M.

Orderbook.io, Hacken.io and KickICO.com only shows the sames stats about how much HKN token was distributed so as of now 2,982,388 HKN has been sold.

the result is not bad for HACKEN ,not few days to join and less discount ,i think the movement will slowly later.

Thanks for the clarification! I thought they were separate stats. Anyway the 15% bonus will be gone in less than 2 days!
💲
Well, the less coins created, the more value they will have on the market in the future eheh
yeah that's right, it is like a limited edition item for hacken.
what i like the most is the burning coin model they are adopting. The mor etransations are made, the more coins will be destroyed. Pretty solid strategy to ensure the price will go UP!
Activity: 168
Well, the less coins created, the more value they will have on the market in the future eheh
yeah that's right, it is like a limited edition item for hacken.
💲
Activity: 376

what's the movement of crowdsale ,any update news fron team ,looking  forward the result !

Orderbook.io, Hacken.io and KickICO.com only shows the sames stats about how much HKN token was distributed so as of now 2,982,388 HKN has been sold.

the result is not bad for HACKEN ,not few days to join and less discount ,i think the movement will slowly later.
Activity: 630
i think they will just focus on cybersecurity for any big or small corporation.
A partnership with facebook would be nice. Great visibility

They will surely provide a big help for any corporation in the industry to prevent cyber attacks and the team is making their moves even though the token sale is running.

Here is an statement from the CEO of Hacken

Dmitriy Budorin: "guys submitted 500 bugs during 2,5 days for 4 companies. Unfortunatelly companies didn't want to disclose their names. I can only say that among them was social network with 5mln + users and popular transportation tickets marketplace"

There are a high number of vulnerabilities being discovered daily, especially with so many applications in use for PC and mobile. Hacken is going to tap that trend and this statement from the CEO will only further convince more investors and potential partners.

Exactly! we are all grateful that the team build the Hacken platform
in order to ease the pain of companies against cyber-crimes
with the help of White Hat Hackers.
Activity: 510
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

Activity: 854
Merit: 272
They are getting noticed because they are the first crypto based security platform

What notice are you talking about because they are developing the Hacken in a different way so that people will feel security from the hackers. I am very comfortable to invest in Hacken because I see potential in the market.

He's just saying that Hacken is making a sound if I'm not mistaken.

Good thing that you invested in Hacken. You made a right choice.
Less than 3 days left for 15% bonus
Grab some HKN tokens now to receive bonuses!

really happy i joined HACKEN in the begainning ,15% bonus is also huge discount,dont miss!

Hacken ICO has many days before end .Let's hope for the best.I can see that the ICO is running smoothly.

i think they will just focus on cybersecurity for any big or small corporation.
A partnership with facebook would be nice. Great visibility

They will surely provide a big help for any corporation in the industry to prevent cyber attacks and the team is making their moves even though the token sale is running.

Here is an statement from the CEO of Hacken

Dmitriy Budorin: "guys submitted 500 bugs during 2,5 days for 4 companies. Unfortunatelly companies didn't want to disclose their names. I can only say that among them was social network with 5mln + users and popular transportation tickets marketplace"

There are a high number of vulnerabilities being discovered daily, especially with so many applications in use for PC and mobile. Hacken is going to tap that trend and this statement from the CEO will only further convince more investors and potential partners.
Activity: 314

really happy i joined HACKEN in the begainning ,15% bonus is also huge discount,dont miss!

Hacken ICO has many days before end .Let's hope for the best.I can see that the ICO is running smoothly.

Activity: 376

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

Activity: 430

Pages:
Jump to: