Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 87. (Read 87317 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hey Everybody. I am not sure it's the good place to writte but i am quite lost with my issue and i need help. I just bought some hacken token for my first ICO, i buyed them with my MIST wallet (software on my desktop) via the kickico platform. But i don't understand how to get my Hacken tokens. Kicko explain how to do in a myetherwallet (but it won't work as i used the address of my mist ehter wallet).

I contacted Kickico they say me to ask the hacken team but i don't know how to contact them. Somebody could help?

Thank you very much!
I just found that i could add the custom token also in Mist, so sorry for the first question my balance is still 0, 1 hour after but i guess it need time. Sorry for disturbing, great week-end to all!
Activity: 2
Hey Everybody. I am not sure it's the good place to writte but i am quite lost with my issue and i need help. I just bought some hacken token for my first ICO, i buyed them with my MIST wallet (software on my desktop) via the kickico platform. But i don't understand how to get my Hacken tokens. Kicko explain how to do in a myetherwallet (but it won't work as i used the address of my mist ehter wallet).

I contacted Kickico they say me to ask the hacken team but i don't know how to contact them. Somebody could help?

Thank you very much!
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
there is  no upate news from HACKEN official , quiet in telegram , any good friend share what's the movement for HACKEN project

they are probably SUPER busy with the ICO right now
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
Wow! The Kickico page for Hacken shows 182% token sales. With 3 weeks to spare, this is truly a successful ICO.

i check it and real show  shows 182% ,the processes of Kickico site is right ? i take a sceptical attitude

Yes, but on the hacken website, it is showing only 3585 ETH has been raised. Suddenly something went wrong may be towards the end they will reach the minimum target. Better we have to wait until the end of the ICO.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
there is  no upate news from HACKEN official , quiet in telegram , any good friend share what's the movement for HACKEN project
Activity: 376
Wow! The Kickico page for Hacken shows 182% token sales. With 3 weeks to spare, this is truly a successful ICO.

i check it and real show  shows 182% ,the processes of Kickico site is right ? i take a sceptical attitude
Activity: 224
Merit: 103
0x864E3764278C5EB211bF463034e703affEa15e4F
Question: is it ok for the bounty program if i am "newbie"rank now, but will be jr.member by the end of the bounty campaign?  Huh
My rank just turned into jr. member and I decided to joined their bounty program without thinking twice

Hey guys thanks for supporting this project but I suggest you to contact directly the bounty manager on her telegram (https://t.me/kissnger) regarding your issues.

i'm on it Cheesy

#####
these are the current stats, by kickico:

Cap 14% Complete

9,452.98 ETH Raised (67,100 ETH Cap)

46 Backers

look like crowdsale is going well.  there is a lot of time to reach the hardcap.

if fact i think this is not very good for HACKEN, i guess tokens will be sold out qucikly before ico start ,but it not . i think there are some reasons,

It is actually a good indicator for tokens sold out before the ICO even starts. It can be viewed as positive since the valuation will be high and the value will raise the worth of tokens. I think it will make up for the bonus tokens.
Question: is it ok for the bounty program if i am "newbie"rank now, but will be jr.member by the end of the bounty campaign?  Huh
My rank just turned into jr. member and I decided to joined their bounty program without thinking twice

Hey guys thanks for supporting this project but I suggest you to contact directly the bounty manager on her telegram (https://t.me/kissnger) regarding your issues.

Better contact her on Telegram as soon as possible. She has been very nice with my own problem with the bounty. But I assume she has to deal with many others.
i bought some tokens during the 25% bonus.....but i bought some more today!  Grin Grin
but that is all i can invest right now. i've not spent much, but i hope i'll be of help in making this project great

Same here. I don't have a lot to invest but I believe in the vision of Hacken so much that I decided to buy tokens now. That is how much faith I have in the team too.
Activity: 314
Question: is it ok for the bounty program if i am "newbie"rank now, but will be jr.member by the end of the bounty campaign?  Huh

i'm on it Cheesy

#####

Cap 14% Complete

46 Backers

look like crowdsale is going well.  there is a lot of time to reach the hardcap.

if fact i think this is not very good for HACKEN, i guess tokens will be sold out qucikly before ico start ,but it not . i think there are some reasons,
Activity: 314

i'm on it Cheesy

#####

Cap 14% Complete

46 Backers

Activity: 376
Hello Bounty Mgr! Can i still participate in the signature campaign with few weeks remaining till ICO ends? And per rule, we need to have 30 posts. Is that 30 posts per week or 30 posts in the entire duration of the campaign?

Thank you and best regards.

30 posts in the entire duration of the campaign, there is enough time for you , i think 30 posts for any bounty hunter is very easy.

of course,30 posts for bounty hunter is easy ,but manager count stake per week ,so i think there is little share you will earn . think twice by youself.
Activity: 430
Hello Bounty Mgr! Can i still participate in the signature campaign with few weeks remaining till ICO ends? And per rule, we need to have 30 posts. Is that 30 posts per week or 30 posts in the entire duration of the campaign?

30 posts in the entire duration of the campaign, there is enough time for you , i think 30 posts for any bounty hunter is very easy.
Activity: 434

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲

i'm on it Cheesy

#####

Cap 14% Complete

46 Backers
Activity: 49
Activity: 234
Question: is it ok for the bounty program if i am "newbie"rank now, but will be jr.member by the end of the bounty campaign?  Huh

IMHO better remove this post, you may get ban for them, read the rules of BTT,
Activity: 602
Merit: 146

Activity: 252
Merit: 15
Pages:
Jump to: