Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 89. (Read 87317 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 103
0x864E3764278C5EB211bF463034e703affEa15e4F
Would be nice to talk to orderbook.io about the damn withdrawals fee... We are force to use the service and we have to pay a fee to get our tokens ! Come on !

I haven't tried withdrawing. Are the fees higher than popular exchanges? Orderbook may have advantages that the team found important enough to choose it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 103
0x864E3764278C5EB211bF463034e703affEa15e4F
above 2m on first day! not bad at all hacken! as expected you'll surely do it on a short time! good luck on all of us who supports the cause of hacken. God bless

There is no doubt that they will reach the hard cap before the end of ICO because Hacken is badly needed in Crypto world and all companies with a cyber crime problems.
You guys are right. Hacken is so timely as we badly needed cyber security now a days.

Its true,  because of rise of cybercrime in the cyberworld we need HACKEN for us to build a wall that will protect us from the hacking and some of the hackers trying to stole our accounts .

Two of my friends had their wallets emptied by a hacker. They weren't even big players but still got victimized. Hacken makes a timely entrance, and blockchain tech is a true game-changer.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Would be nice to talk to orderbook.io about the damn withdrawals fee... We are force to use the service and we have to pay a fee to get our tokens ! Come on !
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
I like this project, it is original, first time I see a project about this. I really like the idea to do a marketplace for white hat, and I am trying to make my investment.
Unfortunately for the moment I am still waiting the confirmation code that I need to get by mail :/

Did you already bought HKN tokens? or you just creating your account on orderbook and waiting for verification code?

I was waiting for verification code but after some time I realised one thing : I am stupid.
I made a mistake when I wrote my mail adress so finaly I created an other account and I made my investment without problem Smiley

Thank you for trying to help me Wink

Grin Cheesy glad you made it
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
I like this project, it is original, first time I see a project about this. I really like the idea to do a marketplace for white hat, and I am trying to make my investment.
Unfortunately for the moment I am still waiting the confirmation code that I need to get by mail :/

Did you already bought HKN tokens? or you just creating your account on orderbook and waiting for verification code?

I was waiting for verification code but after some time I realised one thing : I am stupid.
I made a mistake when I wrote my mail adress so finaly I created an other account and I made my investment without problem Smiley

Thank you for trying to help me Wink
Activity: 549
Merit: 100
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

Activity: 476
Merit: 252
Activity: 510
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
For those who had problems with their orderbook accounts, I just got a email that it has all been sorted out. You can try verifying your identity again. This is not a requirement for token transfer according to dev team in Telegram. But better make sure transfers and other actions go smoothly.

Yes, many people have confusing about this transfer because without knowing many people bought the coins in the ICO. After buying they came to know whether we can transfer or not. Now everybody feel comfortable about transferring the tokens.

so can we transfer (withdraw) tokens out of orderbook now?  Huh
besides, are there plans for a windows desktop wallet for HKN? i would love if HKN was accepted by exodus wallet

No! withdrawal of HKN tokens will be available after the end of ICO or if the hard cap was reached. for desktop wallet I think orderbook will be responsible regarding this issue because they are the one handling HKN tokens but you can store HKN tokens to any ERC20 compatible with desktop wallet once the withdrawal option is available.
💲
For those who had problems with their orderbook accounts, I just got a email that it has all been sorted out. You can try verifying your identity again. This is not a requirement for token transfer according to dev team in Telegram. But better make sure transfers and other actions go smoothly.

Yes, many people have confusing about this transfer because without knowing many people bought the coins in the ICO. After buying they came to know whether we can transfer or not. Now everybody feel comfortable about transferring the tokens.

so can we transfer (withdraw) tokens out of orderbook now?  Huh
besides, are there plans for a windows desktop wallet for HKN? i would love if HKN was accepted by exodus wallet
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I just join yesterday, i belive HACKEN will be the great market

And thanks for 20% bonus,.. I love it  Kiss

Thank you for contributing on this project and you are now part of the strongest cybersecurity firewall  Wink

Nice decision for you dude, hope more and more people will be helping hacken in the next few days! go for the gold hacken!
Activity: 125
is it available for everybody or for a certain group of people?
The marketplace is up for anyone with the skills.
💲
i joined the bounty program (and i also bought some coins) i hope i will fullfill the bounty targets Cheesy

Welcome to Hacken community just make sure you follow the rules of the bounty campaign and you will receive more HKN tokens. we are glad for your support on this project Wink

yes, i hope i followed the instruction in the correct way. i joined the reddit, telegram, steemit etc campaign...
copper member
Activity: 378
is it available for everybody or for a certain group of people?
i joined the bounty program (and i also bought some coins) i hope i will fullfill the bounty targets Cheesy

Welcome to Hacken community just make sure you follow the rules of the bounty campaign and you will receive more HKN tokens. we are glad for your support on this project Wink
💲
Activity: 549
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

Thank you for contributing on this project and you are now part of the strongest cybersecurity firewall  Wink

You've made the right decision on joining this platform and your money is worth it
Congrats on getting the 20% bonus!

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

***HACKEN'S BOUNTY PROGRAM UPDATES***

WE HAVE RECENTLY DECIDED TO RESERVE 1% OF TOTAL BOUNTY POOL (2%) FOR NEW BOUNTY CATEGORIES (see details below) AND CHANGE THE OLD % ALLOCATION FOR OUR BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS. IN THIS REGARD, THE UPDATED BOUNTY POOL WILL BE DISTRIBUTED BETWEEN EXISTING BOUNTY SECTIONS IN THE FOLLOWING WAY:

(10%) Facebook Campaign
(10%) Twitter Campaign
(10%) BitcoinTalk Thread Campaign
(10%) BitcoinTalk Signature Campaign
(5%) BitcoinTalk Translation Campaign
(5%) Blogging Campaign

** Should you have any questions regarding the Hacken Bounty Program (time limits, stakes, etc.), pm our bounty manager on Telegram — @kissnger **

***Twitter Anti-Bot Requirements***

Dear participants, due to the fact that our bounty team verified many bot-like profiles in the Hacken Twitter spreadsheet during the last verification procedure, we have decided to put updated Bounty Terms into execution. Please read them thoroughly! All participants who don’t meet these requirements in the subsequent bounty verification process will be declined from the campaign.

How to meet participation requirements?

- Your Twitter account should be registered before January 2017;
- it should have real profile picture or unique online avatar. Accounts having generic profile pictures or containing photos stolen from the Internet will be detected and eliminated from the bounty program;
- It should have real bio, listing your interests and affiliations;
- It should be relevant to blockchain, cryptocurrencies, technology, finance, cybersecurity, investments, startups — i.e. have tweets or retweets on these topics.

Content guidelines concerning 2-stakes self-written posts dedicated to Hacken project:

- the information posted in your tweets should be relevant, true and not just copy-pasted from the official Hacken’s Facebook posts or Hacken’s tweets. NOT COPIED FROM WHITE PAPER! Your self-written tweets should be unique and informative!

- Interesting tweets that get at least 5 replies from others are welcome and get 3 stakes bonus. Don’t try using bots to get the replies — it will be discovered and it will get you disqualified. ALL SUCH TWEETS WILL BE ESTIMATED ONCE THE CAMPAIGN IS OVER. THEY ARE TO BE REPORTED TO RESPONSIBLE BOUNTY MANAGER OF HACKEN.IO VIA PM ON TELEGRAM — @kissnger. DON’T DELETE ANY OF TWEETS/REWTEETS MADE EVEN AFTER THE CAMPAIGN IS OVER. OTHERWISE, YOU WON’T BE REWARDED!

- We reserve the right to give the additional stakes to people, who are really helpful in promoting the Hacken project in a unique, authentic and interesting manner. Please be innovative! ALL SUCH CONTRIBUTIONS FOR PROMOTING HACKEN.IO ON TWEETER SHOULD BE REPORTED TO BOUNTY BOARD MEMBER — @kissnger — ON TELEGRAM VIA PM!

Your Hacken Bounty Team

Rules are complicated ...
However, this is a true requirement for normal Twitter accounts, not bots.
Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: