Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 88. (Read 87317 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 15
The concept of cybersecurity solution on blockchain is a great and very time stable business model for the world. Because thr growing number of cyber threat in the industry of financial and banking sectors drive these institution adopt this model quickly all over the world, hence the investors will get more benefit of this.

You are correct and Hacken made a good deal for white hat hackers for joining the community to build a greater defense against cyber threat around the globe.
I agree. Our world really needs a cyber security and that's what hacken offered. No doubt, Hacken will be successful very soon
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
Hi I just joined on this ICO's bounty campaign. I decided to join because of the uniqueness of hacken, I've never seen such kind of ICOs that are offering same product as hacken did. More powers to Hacken Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 146
The concept of cybersecurity solution on blockchain is a great and very time stable business model for the world. Because thr growing number of cyber threat in the industry of financial and banking sectors drive these institution adopt this model quickly all over the world, hence the investors will get more benefit of this.

You are correct and Hacken made a good deal for white hat hackers for joining the community to build a greater defense against cyber threat around the globe.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Activity: 510
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
plaese update the link of whitepaper it is dead

They made some changes on their website but it is working now try to check it again.
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
Hello
The last of the possible Hacken Token Sale Bonuses will be 10% before two weeks, right?
Now the 15% bonus still works?
i believe it is still on

Visit their website https://hacken.io/ to see it for yourself cos as of now there 5 days left for 15% bonus and will drop to 10% after.
Activity: 339
Question: is it ok for the bounty program if i am "newbie"rank now, but will be jr.member by the end of the bounty campaign?  Huh

You should contact the bounty manager about your query. Join the Telegram Channel of Hacken and look for @kissnger.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
Would be nice to talk to orderbook.io about the damn withdrawals fee... We are force to use the service and we have to pay a fee to get our tokens ! Come on !

Already Hacken mentioned about the transaction fee burning theory. 15% of the coins will be burned to increase the value of the coin in the market. It was really a nice idea behind the project instead of dividends.
Activity: 224
Merit: 103
0x864E3764278C5EB211bF463034e703affEa15e4F
I like this project, it is original, first time I see a project about this. I really like the idea to do a marketplace for white hat, and I am trying to make my investment.
Unfortunately for the moment I am still waiting the confirmation code that I need to get by mail :/

Did you already bought HKN tokens? or you just creating your account on orderbook and waiting for verification code?

I was waiting for verification code but after some time I realised one thing : I am stupid.
I made a mistake when I wrote my mail adress so finaly I created an other account and I made my investment without problem Smiley

Thank you for trying to help me Wink

Join their Telegram chat group too. There are team members there who can answer your questions about the sale and other transaction-related problems. Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
Question: is it ok for the bounty program if i am "newbie"rank now, but will be jr.member by the end of the bounty campaign?  Huh
💲
Hello
The last of the possible Hacken Token Sale Bonuses will be 10% before two weeks, right?
i believe it is still on
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
https://eloncity.io/
Hello
Activity: 76
Everyone Is A Bank
Interesting project. I bought a few tokens with a 20% bonus. I hope the project will have a good, very interesting and useful idea.
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
above 2m on first day! not bad at all hacken! as expected you'll surely do it on a short time! good luck on all of us who supports the cause of hacken. God bless

Yes!
At the moment, the project raised funds - 2,878,718
Congratulations!

Good luck guys!
And yes! God is good!
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
There is still chance to get 15% bonus for 5 days I hope this project will get sold into this duration. This is very big idea so investors has more high chance to make profit with this early action.

indeed people are now tired of hackers we need white hat hackers
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
plaese update the link of whitepaper it is dead
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
There is still chance to get 15% bonus for 5 days I hope this project will get sold into this duration. This is very big idea so investors has more high chance to make profit with this early action.
💲
i bought some tokens during the 25% bonus.....but i bought some more today!  Grin Grin
but that is all i can invest right now. i've not spent much, but i hope i'll be of help in making this project great
Activity: 549
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
I like this project, it is original, first time I see a project about this. I really like the idea to do a marketplace for white hat, and I am trying to make my investment.
Unfortunately for the moment I am still waiting the confirmation code that I need to get by mail :/

Did you already bought HKN tokens? or you just creating your account on orderbook and waiting for verification code?

I was waiting for verification code but after some time I realised one thing : I am stupid.
I made a mistake when I wrote my mail adress so finaly I created an other account and I made my investment without problem Smiley

Thank you for trying to help me Wink

Grin Cheesy glad you made it

I am glad to be of some help Wink feel free to ask anything regarding this project cos the community here will do all they can to provide some solutions but I suggest you to join on the Hacken telegram (https://t.me/hacken_token_sale) to get some updates and ask directly the developers.
Activity: 224
Merit: 103
0x864E3764278C5EB211bF463034e703affEa15e4F
I just join yesterday, i belive HACKEN will be the great market

And thanks for 20% bonus,.. I love it  Kiss

Great to find you made the bonus stages! I was at a family dinner during the 25% bonus stage and was so anxious while eating. Anyway, there were some issues but all were fixed in time. And the team was kind enough to extend the 25% bonus period.
Pages:
Jump to: