Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Halcyon v1.1.0.2 ~ NeoScrypt PoW and up to 100% PoS - page 2. (Read 73219 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 1
Hal was added to Altilly.com
Now you can trade HAL/XQR and HAL/ETH.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Did anyone try with trade.thecoin.pw? They are quite new as an exchange but have been around a long time as a mining pool for rare and almost abandoned projects.
Activity: 172
Merit: 20
Halcyon shows up as "Installing" on Altilly, so stay tuned.

https://www.altilly.com/page/status

Oh nice! That would be a good news! Looks a nice little exchange!
Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow
Halcyon shows up as "Installing" on Altilly, so stay tuned.

https://www.altilly.com/page/status
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
maybe we can have a try at txbit. It´s a new exchange opened a few weeks ago.

https://support.txbit.io/support/solutions/articles/44000449227-listing-terms-and-guidelines

https://txbit.io/Listing listing is 1 BTC but maybe we can get listed for free or via the coin listing.
legendary
Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020
No surrender, no retreat, no regret.
any other exchange currently for HAL?

The more people reach out other exchanges asking to list HAL, the sooner it gets listed. If there is anything I can do as a dev, I shall.
Activity: 93
♥kd100♥ https://discord.gg/HYGnfbm
any other exchange currently for HAL?
Screenshot at the prices when Halcyon's trading halted.
Yeah, the delisting of Halcyon ended up being a blessing in disguise! I hope everyone is alright too. By seeing random comments on twitter and one of explorer's Eth address that holds the stolen funds, it seems like we're living a mini MtGox, especially for noobies that got into altcoin trading since last year(like me Cheesy). It shows how owning your own keys is important.
legendary
I hope everyone has their Halcyons withdrawn from Cryptopia. They are going to be out of business for quite a long time due to the recent heist. It's funny, but the delisting is actually a good thing to happen under such circumstances.
Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow
Alan Booth is and never was Cryptopia's CEO. Fucking piece of shit tried to take over the company and failed. This asshole left the exchange a mess. He better hope he's never found in the States. I don't give a fuck who reads this. The man's a thief and needs to be behind bars or beat down! Left for the dogs.

The real owners have taken back control of the company now. Being careful not to list coins that are vulnerable to attacks atm. Deal with it!

Cryptopia delisted a lot of coins which are not vulnerable to attacks.
When Cryptopia started the original owners did promise they will never delist any coin as long as wallet works fine and blockchain is alive.

Yeah they said it. Halcyon has a good working wallet, enough seed nodes, blockchain works like a clockwork, active dev etc. Yet they delist it for no reason other than low trade volume.
Alan Booth is and never was Cryptopia's CEO. Fucking piece of shit tried to take over the company and failed. This asshole left the exchange a mess. He better hope he's never found in the States. I don't give a fuck who reads this. The man's a thief and needs to be behind bars or beat down! Left for the dogs.

The real owners have taken back control of the company now. Being careful not to list coins that are vulnerable to attacks atm. Deal with it!

Hahaha, good one. You mean careful like with all thoses masternodes coins poorly copy/pasted with absolutely zero development behind them that they are listing nowaday? Coins with Premines, auctionned masternodes and broken blockchain after a couple of weeks (because there is no development or bug fixes) is now the business model Cryptopia has chosen... By the way, all thoses copy/pasted masternodes coins will all have the same flaws and will get no fixes when the SHTF for thoses coins. But I see that you looove Cryptopia, I understand that you need to protect this old & dying exchange but good luck getting any significant volume back there..
Activity: 48

Cryptopia delisted a lot of coins which are not vulnerable to attacks.
When Cryptopia started the original owners did promise they will never delist any coin as long as wallet works fine and blockchain is alive.
Activity: 245
Merit: 100
Cryptopia.co.nz

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
i think it is 100% certain hal is going off cryptopia

next will be pxc

they are simply going full ico shit tokens which then get delisted a few months later

rinse repeat..

best ask if we can get pxc and hal on a cheap deal for novaexchange they are back now it seems and were quite good once

Activity: 108
legendary
I suggest you all to withdraw coins from Cryptopia to your local wallets and stake them. You support the network this way and earn a decent reward as well. I'll keep you informed on the coin swap procedure in advance. I want this project to succeed just like all of you. It's a pity we haven't got much resources to accelerate development unlike many of those ICO token start-ups, but nevertheless.
Activity: 48
@thd26bct The wallet version 1.1.0.3 came like 3 days after the delisting from the exchange and is not mandatory. So their support is just bad all around... Pretty sure the real reason is only low trading volume or whatever financial situation this old exchange is in. Not a good business decision if you ask me, but it's their business...
It's not strange to know that Cryptopia has bad support for one more coin.
I don't know why the exchange team have such bad approach.
Cryptopia, in reality, is not a big exchange, but it has not a small one; so it's really strange why they do this.

Cryptopia is under new management now.
Their new CEO mr. Alan Booth clearly has very limited knowledge in real crypto and effectively killing the exchange.
He does not understand that all these coins they are delisting were make Cryptopia unique.

Now Cryptopia is just another shitty "token" exchange and it's extremely unreliable - you never know if they decide to delist coins you are invested in there.
A lot of people moving their business off Cryptopia now, it's not to be trusted anymore.
@thd26bct The wallet version 1.1.0.3 came like 3 days after the delisting from the exchange and is not mandatory. So their support is just bad all around... Pretty sure the real reason is only low trading volume or whatever financial situation this old exchange is in. Not a good business decision if you ask me, but it's their business...
With the delisting on Cryptopia, can anyone tell me where to transfer my HAL to?
Is it all lost? I've thousands of HAL. What can I do with it?

It isn't lost, we're in the same boat, currently the only options I see is to:
1. Install the latest wallet (1.1.0.3) on a pc and sync it.
2. Transfer your bags as soon as possible on your wallet, make backups and unlock it for staking and get some more.
3. Or if you really want/need to trade and find buyers, use a trusted escrow service.
4. If you're a contrarian, you can also solo mine it easily with just 1 gfx card depending on the network difficulty.

I still find this coin offer an interresting balance of proof of stake vs proof of work, that's why I'm keeping my eyes on it.
Pages:
Jump to: