Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HAM - HamRadioCoin - SHA 256 - Crypto on the radio! Official Thread - page 9. (Read 71678 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Waiting for new developments-

If the internet were to fail... So would Bitcoin, but would it actually hurt HAM?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
More items being added to the Hamradiocoin marketplace @ https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/MarketPlace?categoryId=50&cu

Do you have any old gear you want to sell?  List it!

Greets bro, the cryptopia marketplace is indeed awesum. I have been working on a few cases and stuff, so I may post some shiny for sale their soon. Hands-down the best crypto-marketplace right in the exchange.

I am very psyched about the new boards you asked me to look at yesterday. Those units look relatively robust for the project, will be nice to have the ability to deploy on smaller devices easily. Now that I have hamradiocoind stripped so small it is ideal for this but I still want to tweak a few mem issues and see how we go. I may try and get someone to work with me on porting some of what we come up with to hamdroid - I hope so as this year has not been kind to me in the Android development sector. xD

My dream of having a lightweight server that can be compiled from source in as a little time as possible on a dirt-cheap device gets closer and closer every week.

Any news or updates from the other scattered devs across the globe?
Ham getting ready to knock-out the competition!

Loading my wallet with yummi Hamradiocoin.

legendary
It has been an extremely busy week in the lab. Flu got me down for 2-3 days, and now that the place is disinfected I can actually work in quiet and peace. Cheesy

Will definitely be back in chat before weekend, I can't wait to touch base with you and Alex about all the discussions you must have had during the conference. Still gathering some equips and supplies for project meshnet.
Activity: 671
After taking a good long look at HAM; dove right in and grabbed a few  Grin

Can't wait to see what the future brings for HamRadioCoin!!   Wink
legendary

We just added many new SDR receivers to the HAM website, Including more US receivers  Grin

http://www.hamradiocoin.com/sdr-receivers/

As always they are free for all to use..

Enjoy

I can't wait to get one to test with the meshnet project. Please email me to discuss, and I'll also see you in irc  Grin

My code is coming along great, I get trickeles here and there. When I get my dongle and connect it to the pogo no idea what will happen.

I got an old gaming basestation rescued from the trash by my gf, I have assorted parts and usb thingys hanging from it xD
Activity: 550
Merit: 501

We just added many new SDR receivers to the HAM website, Including more US receivers  Grin

http://www.hamradiocoin.com/sdr-receivers/

As always they are free for all to use..

Enjoy
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
Looking to purchase another 50k to 100k HAM off-exchange if someone is interested in selling directly to me PM me.  Grin
No smaller amount pls
legendary
So I really need one of these, about half way funded: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/MarketItem/1861

My server puts out though Cheesy it could be tweaks to broadcast on our mesh network using that bundle I showed you.
legendary
Hamradiocoin raising the bar for ham radio operators and crypto currency

How to add alphanumeric characters to a SSTV image sent over ham radio

http://www.hamradiocoin.com/talk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=105

Grin

I have the ultimate node code now for HAM, all I am needing is to make enough HAM for this: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/MarketItem/1861

I have the ability to generate qr codes that can be transmitted over regular airwaves or as SSTV image Smiley
Join the team and be part of something bigger. Not your average crypto coin!

legendary
Looks like the Hamfest exposure around the world is creating new HAM buyers

High:   0.00002470
Low:   0.00002105
Average:   0.00002303
HAM Volume:   6,633.56697130
BTC Volume:   0.15275150

Our new plans discussed at our founders meeting should blow the top off =)

Early adopters are...

winning!

Wink

Still working on my beautiful meshnet node. The source code runs good. Hope ll is well with you and Alex - I send my regards. I look forward to seeing you back in irc I got wheel winnings   Cool
legendary
Good to know, Siameze. I shan't visit here regularly -- my 'screen time' gets so limited as summer hammers in -- but anyone can always PM me.

[And I forgot to mention: a very good old friend of mine has great radio-folk contacts here in W.A. He's a radio tech officer with our state Fire and Emergency Services. He's not a krypto-geek, and I don't know if he's a ham-radio fan . . . but he works all over this immense state.]

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia

Spread the word then mate. Wink

I routinely idle in their irc server, people from the world over pop in and out, and many contribute to the community. Most of them are former miltary, police officers, firemen, etc so he'd fit right in. The goal of the group is to have a cryptocurrency system that is available when other systems fail, i.e. during natural disasters or surprise Government coups. Grin

The meshnet project will certainly help further this aim, and may help the average user that doesn't have a licensce, or like me doesn't want to be restricted by the rules on broadcast of encrypted data. ( A very important thing to me!)

IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
Good to know, Siameze. I shan't visit here regularly -- my 'screen time' gets so limited as summer hammers in -- but anyone can always PM me.

[And I forgot to mention: a very good old friend of mine has great radio-folk contacts here in W.A. He's a radio tech officer with our state Fire and Emergency Services. He's not a krypto-geek, and I don't know if he's a ham-radio fan . . . but he works all over this immense state.]

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia
legendary
Hey, guys.

We are ‘IndiaMikeZulu,’ established Australian hobbyist (non-profit) krypto geeks who don’t squabble (so much . . . ) about which coin is best. Shinohai is a respected ‘known quantity’ to us.

If you have any Australian ham radio folk who need assistance with setting up wallets, buying coin, etc., please feel free to PM me.
[And my phone number is 08 9857 1000]

Mark Blair, South-West Western Australia

@IMZ good to see ya mate! This is a great project and a lot of talented folks are here. (Thanks for the kind words as well!)

You won't find a more geek crowd than this. I believe there is one member that has a faucet running on solar power.

The other stuff is too numerous to list. A crypto that can be transmitted over radio waves is fascinating to me. Garmin keeps me in check to be sure my experiments don't make me violate FCC rules. Tongue
IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
Hey, guys.

We are ‘IndiaMikeZulu,’ established Australian hobbyist (non-profit) krypto geeks who don’t squabble (so much . . . ) about which coin is best. Shinohai is a respected ‘known quantity’ to us.

If you have any Australian ham radio folk who need assistance with setting up wallets, buying coin, etc., please feel free to PM me.
[And my phone number is 08 9857 1000]

Mark Blair, South-West Western Australia
legendary
Nice job, Sorry for the delay, I will email in a day or so, we have been having may meetings since the European Founders are here in the US
discussing and planning the Upcoming expansion of HAM we have some very exciting unprecedented things on the horizon, we are in uncharted territory.. Very exciting things to com =)

Ha yes I figured you guys were having the International founders meeting!

I was excited to get back to work on it. Getting a lightweight and stable server that goes up quick on linux is my priority.

Forgot to mention above: This is the line I patched in src, where rpcrawtransaction2.cpp is the original code located here: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/hamradiocoin/HAM/master/src/rpcrawtransaction.cpp
Code:

└─(05:29 $)─> diff rpcrawtransaction.cpp rpcrawtransaction2.cpp
240c240
<                 const CScriptID& hash = boost::get(address);
---
>                 const CScriptID& hash = boost::get(address);

No problems thus far. I will post the qt-pro and makefile diffs later. Will probably post the cleaned code as a fork instead of submitting a pull request as there is still so much to be done.

UPDATE: Working hamradiocoind on Debian 8 and latest Ubuntu server. I am building a Gentoo and stripped-down makefile for it now. QMake is horribly bloated for development purposes, glad I don't need/use it.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Those of you active with this hobby may find it interesting that you are able to contact, and speak with, the astronauts on the International Space Station. They often answer during downtime  between tasks and experiments
legendary
Trying to fix some of the broken things on newer versions of linux. leveldb is the first/

That takes care of the missing file errors. I am plowing through this makefile, and will attempt to strip some of this mess out if I get a sane boost to build against.

Good news is I did perform a patch to transactions.cpp that seems to fix one of the main boost errors. Will post source when I get everything organized.

EDIT: DONE

Code:
curl -O https://transfer.sh/Um6Vh/boost-1-49-0.tar.gz

tar zxvf boost-1-49-0.tar.gz

cd boost_1_49_0

./bootstrap.sh

./b2

cd -

cd src/leveldb

chmod 775 * -R

make clean

make libleveldb.a libmemenv.a

cd -

curl -O https://transfer.sh/nN6zA/ham-qt.pro

qmake ham-qt.pro

make

Temporary receipe that gives me a hamradiocoin-qt. I am dissecting the makefile.unix because I want headless  Cool
legendary
Sent you a response to your last post via email. Is possible to broadcast these images on a less-restricted band?
Pages:
Jump to: