Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HaoBTC, mining dividend paid out hourly - page 10. (Read 56798 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 506
let's assume that I want to invest $4000 dollars where should I put it? in financial section in btc deposit in vault  or in multi sig vault?
Then if I do how much I will receive daily as interest ? if you could tell the average amount that'd be great.
Activity: 471
Merit: 500
how does your service work exactly? because after registering I couldn't find anything about cloud mining.
That's because they're not a cloud mining service.  You also won't find anything about pizza delivery or doing laundry, or a myriad of other things they don't do.
What is it then in their site about cloud computing, mining? how are they paying profit then?
I think it makes sense some one asking about cloud mining in a bitcoin related business(site). so they don't do mining but they pay the investors from mining dividends?

You do not buy the mining service from HaoBTC.  You just save your bitcoin there and get a fee or called interest.

That is a safer option. But the HaoBTC does not have a banking licence. There is no obligation for them to return all the deposits.

There is definitely an obligation for us to return the funds of our users, just the same as you write me an IOU and I lend you money, then you are obligated to return the money you borrowed. But I agree that we do not have a banking licence, so we are a bank just as Bitcoin is a currency - there is no law that says so.
Activity: 693
Merit: 508
how does your service work exactly? because after registering I couldn't find anything about cloud mining.
That's because they're not a cloud mining service.  You also won't find anything about pizza delivery or doing laundry, or a myriad of other things they don't do.
What is it then in their site about cloud computing, mining? how are they paying profit then?
I think it makes sense some one asking about cloud mining in a bitcoin related business(site). so they don't do mining but they pay the investors from mining dividends?

You do not buy the mining service from HaoBTC.  You just save your bitcoin there and get a fee or called interest.

That is a safer option. But the HaoBTC does not have a banking licence. There is no obligation for them to return all the deposits.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
That's because they're not a cloud mining service.  You also won't find anything about pizza delivery or doing laundry, or a myriad of other things they don't do.

You do not buy the mining service from HaoBTC.  You just save your bitcoin there and get a fee or called interest.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Anyone, pls, my question, this investment option, how does that work? The website states around 12% per year, what is that exactly? I dont see lots of info on FAQ page.

BTW, HaoBTC s legit, no doubt about it.

My interest is around 15+% at the moment. It will go down in the next month when my 12 months term is up.

I am not sure if it is a tech glitch, but at the moment, I'm more inclined to thinking you are a very lucky person. So congratulations!

I just saw my June interest. It has already gone down. So there is no need to worry about the tech glitch.
Activity: 520

I think if there is any correlation between Bitcoin prices and world economy, that would be a negative one. For me personally, Bitcoin is always a hedge against a global financial apocalypse.
And I have been increasing my holding steadily and slowly - not much either in absolute number or percentage relative to my net wealth, but it has been growing.

At present, bitcoin is just a safe haven, so when world economy is in trouble, its price will rise. But in the future, if is used as a currency, its value will increase as the economy growth.
FYI, we are encountering a power supply issue this morning, leading to temporary 10 PH hash rate drop.

This is good update and assurance for users.

@Eric, whats your analysis of bitcoin & crypto prices for the coming half of the year? Will it tank with the global sluggish economy?

There seems to be profit taking at the moment.

I think if there is any correlation between Bitcoin prices and world economy, that would be a negative one. For me personally, Bitcoin is always a hedge against a global financial apocalypse.
And I have been increasing my holding steadily and slowly - not much either in absolute number or percentage relative to my net wealth, but it has been growing.
Activity: 448
FYI, we are encountering a power supply issue this morning, leading to temporary 10 PH hash rate drop.

This is good update and assurance for users.

@Eric, whats your analysis of bitcoin & crypto prices for the coming half of the year? Will it tank with the global sluggish economy?

There seems to be profit taking at the moment.
Hi eric

Is this the same Marcus Long you referred to in your previous post:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/marcuslong-226950

I don't think so. His name is Marshall Long and is quite high-profile in the space. Search Youtube, you see some of his interviews and a documentary that features him and some Bitcoin celebrities such as Roger Ver.
Activity: 448
Hi eric

Is this the same Marcus Long you referred to in your previous post:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/marcuslong-226950

Anyone, pls, my question, this investment option, how does that work? The website states around 12% per year, what is that exactly? I dont see lots of info on FAQ page.

My interest is around 15+% at the moment. It will go down in the next month when my 12 months term is up.
Yours didn't reduce when they brought down the finance rates?  Hm, thats odd.  I started off 7 months ago and did not complete a 12 month term with the higher 12+% interest rate and mine auto adjusted to where I'm currently earning 8.2% this month.

At the end of May, I received the slightly more amount than in April. So I thought my interest was 15+%. I shall know the next payment in a few days.

End of May is the cutoff point.
legendary
Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001
It shows you your interest rate and estimated revenue on the active Financing phases. There is also a table on the top right that shows the compounding interest rates going from 6.80% to max 8.59% after 12 months.

Yours didn't reduce when they brought down the finance rates?  Hm, thats odd.  I started off 7 months ago and did not complete a 12 month term with the higher 12+% interest rate and mine auto adjusted to where I'm currently earning 8.2% this month.

At the end of May, I received the slightly more amount than in April. So I thought my interest was 15+%. I shall know the next payment in a few days.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
8.59% is still great offer, under condition funds re safe and available after the end of the round.
legendary
Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001
TBH I think he is making it up, but if he really does still receive 15% then you're right congrats on the luck! lol
Pages:
Jump to: