Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HaoBTC, mining dividend paid out hourly - page 14. (Read 56798 times)

Activity: 471
Merit: 500
I don't know how many ppl here have invested in Bitbank, but if you do, watch out for this company - there has been damning rumour among the Chinese bitcoin community recently.
Hm not good. I've still got some B12 and B16 hashing as well as some coin in their interest bearing account.  Can you elaborate on the rumors?

I can guess with the halving coming up they may have some issues repaying the cloud hashing contracts by July 1st so I am assuming maybe insolvency is a possibilty.

Based on what I heard, they invested a lot in BW project to build the 14nm ASIC chips, which is not a huge success to say the least.
legendary
Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001
I don't know how many ppl here have invested in Bitbank, but if you do, watch out for this company - there has been damning rumour among the Chinese bitcoin community recently.
Hm not good. I've still got some B12 and B16 hashing as well as some coin in their interest bearing account.  Can you elaborate on the rumors?

I can guess with the halving coming up they may have some issues repaying the cloud hashing contracts by July 1st so I am assuming maybe insolvency is a possibilty.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006
May I ask what is the rumor about and if its something that can be shared publicly can you send it through PM. I tried to search for any rumor about Bitbank negative or positive but I cant find any write ups about them. All I can find is that Virgilio Lizardo woens 14% of Bitbank correct me if i'm wrong.
I am having trouble withdrawing my BTC from HaoBTC.
It just says "Network error".
Anyone else having the same problem?

If you have a problem with the network then do not raise the blood pressure with your entries. What is your problem with the computer network to the possibility of withdrawals from HaoBtc? Think before you write.
Check the connection to Haobtc from home, from work, from a mobile phone if you suspect something. Then write.

I do not confirm your troubles.

Dude, when trying to withdraw bitcoins website says "network error", not my computer.  It is nothing wrong with my computer or internet connection or anything like that. Think before you write. Then write.

Hi, usually a screenshot would help our tech team identify the issue more rapidly and save yourself much effort trying to explain in words.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100

If you have a problem with the network then do not raise the blood pressure with your entries. What is your problem with the computer network to the possibility of withdrawals from HaoBtc? Think before you write.
Check the connection to Haobtc from home, from work, from a mobile phone if you suspect something. Then write.

Dude, when trying to withdraw bitcoins website says "network error", not my computer.  It is nothing wrong with my computer or internet connection or anything like that. Think before you write. Then write.

None of the cases written has no place. There is no such statement during the withdrawal of funds. I suggest you look at yourself and your networks and do not look for problems elsewhere.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

What is maker-taker model? Is it similar to HashNest?
Maker Taker is an exchange or trading pricing system.  Similar to Poloniex for example:  https://poloniex.com/fees/

That is good. More options for consumers. What are the requirements to start an account and the limitations?
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
hey dude, do u want a portuguese translation? i can do this for u!

just call me if u want this!

cya
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Lol isn't that part of being a Chinese miner, SPV mining?  Or the only requirement to work at Bitman...

I forgot which.

Icon
Well I'm hoping they don't do it here.  I've had coin invested here since they started but if their pool spv mines then I'll have no choice but to withdraw it all and look elsewhere.
Activity: 821
Merit: 503
A roundup of new developments over the past two months:
1. We launched a fee-based exchange featuring maker-taker model.
2. We launched our trading API.
3. We now accept deposits through Alipay
4. We now support WeChat for easier login
5. Our hashrate reaches an unprecedented 70PH

What to expect next?
6. A mining pool - expected to launch over the next two weeks
7. A mobile app

Nice, I look forward to the mobile app and checking out your pool.  Just please do not SPV mine or mine empty blocks with your pool!

Lol isn't that part of being a Chinese miner, SPV mining?  Or the only requirement to work at Bitman...

I forgot which.

Icon

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

What to expect next?
7. A mobile app
Nice, I look forward to the mobile app and checking out your pool.  Just please do not SPV mine or mine empty blocks with your pool!

Good luck.
legendary

Maker Taker is an exchange or trading pricing system.  Similar to Poloniex for example:  https://poloniex.com/fees/
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

What to expect next?
7. A mobile app

legendary

What to expect next?
7. A mobile app
Awesome developments!  Looks like things are going well at Haobtc, keep it up.

What to expect next?
7. A mobile app
Activity: 693
Merit: 508
I just want to point out that Mt. Gox, Cryptsy, etc. were all "pretty legit" operations that were "continuously paying out..." until they weren't. It's not really proof of anything anymore.
Did they also have 33PH* farms in rural China with direct hook-up to a hydro station?

* (and growing, it was 6 or 9 PH when I joined)

Yes. The mining farm is the Southwest China in high mountains. There are many hydro station in that area.

As of 9:53 pm Beijing time, May 6, 2016, HaoBTC has paid 1995 BTC to its users in the form of mining dividends.
Pages:
Jump to: