Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HaoBTC, mining dividend paid out hourly - page 12. (Read 56798 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
The Chinese have propped up the price beyond 700..... Good job there. Smiley

The latest rise beyond $700 started outside China. So there is good demand for bitcoin in the west as well.
I think it came up too much and too fast. Starts resembling that pumping induced balloon we ve had couple years back. Still, it will bring lots of new people into crypto, that s for sure.

The guy who sold the pizzas for btc will be laughing all the way, if he still has his private keys.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
I think it came up too much and too fast. Starts resembling that pumping induced balloon we ve had couple years back. Still, it will bring lots of new people into crypto, that s for sure.
Activity: 252

The latest rise beyond $700 started outside China. So there is good demand for bitcoin in the west as well.
Activity: 448
Activity: 693
Merit: 508
I hope the bitcoin price rises slowly and the mining difficulty does not rise too fast so that many mining companies will be in profit.
Activity: 471
Merit: 500
Eric, I have noticed that HaoBtc website has quietly removed some lines under Transparency on its home page. The website used to display how many bitcoins stored in the cold storage and accumulated dividends. Any reason why they are gone (I am just curious)?

That's mainly the CEO's decision after an article popped up on a Chinese BTC forum claiming that HaoBTC will not be able to stay profitable after the halving. The piece was partly based on numbers we publicised and partly, false assumptions - for example, the electricity prices, the prices we pay for the hash equipments, etc. We also stopped publicising our cold wallet address after a Chinese exchange lost a sizeable amount of bitcoin fund recently.

Personally I am ambivalent towards this move. There is the idealistic part of me thinking that we should embrace criticisms, even unfair ones because over time, truth will prevail. But we are a business, and business interest is highest priority. If the numbers we publicise just breed slander, then we get to question the wisdom of the practice.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
This looks like really nice and trusted company many proofs of mining I will test there wallet.

Thanks

Well, Cloudmining sites are the big scams ever. but after reading all positive reviews I am also thinking to invest something there. It may be a stupid decision because lots of cloudming turn to scam after running and paying lots of years and people was trusting on them so much and then they run away..
I don't know what is the plan of HaoBtc but lets see.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
This looks like really nice and trusted company many proofs of mining I will test there wallet.

Thanks
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Eric, I have noticed that HaoBtc website has quietly removed some lines under Transparency on its home page. The website used to display how many bitcoins stored in the cold storage and accumulated dividends. Any reason why they are gone (I am just curious)?
Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

Eric, sorry you have to deal with this kind of stuff--I suppose it comes with the job.

I have a number of BTC invested in HaoBTC, and over the last nine months has withdrawn both from the wallet as well as the "finance" investment tool quickly and easily.  None of us know what the future hold, maybe doubly with BTC, but I feel confident (as one can be) that haoBTC is a solid organization.

You guys keep up the good work!
HaoBTC website is not working at my end. I don't really like cloudmining sites, I got so much scammed from them and very afraid to invest in another cloudmining sites. but after reading all above posts and users review I though having a look at the site is not a bad Idea. but now I found that site is probably dead.
@OP! will you please see and clarify what is the Issue?

Still not working? Just got back to hotel after a day of intensive traveling - but loaded fine on my laptop?
Activity: 448

You guys are the smart ones. Not those chaps running impressive data centers and their own profits are eaten away by their operations cost.
Activity: 280
HaoBTC website is not working at my end. I don't really like cloudmining sites, I got so much scammed from them and very afraid to invest in another cloudmining sites. but after reading all above posts and users review I though having a look at the site is not a bad Idea. but now I found that site is probably dead.
@OP! will you please see and clarify what is the Issue?
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

What happened with that bet?  I would really like to see that guy pay up 100 BTC. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
I have a long time ago made a accoutn on this site i added on start it must be more than a year 0.003
now i have 0.00304369 BTC on balance
Better than nothink and a good think.
I will store some more coins there lets see Wink

kind regards
Activity: 490
This site is really good, I have been dug here for a long time the BTC, payment is also very quickly, hope the miners are all here to try
 Grin  Hope to establish a LTC mine pool , that would be better
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
It seems to me that they will be opening up the pool to the public. That is good. We should not let other pools get too big.
Only good if they are not spv mining and not mining empty blocks.  I don't think I ever got an answer to that questions previously.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Differentiation and mining pools decentralization s always very nice option. Good work Hao.
Pages:
Jump to: