Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HaoBTC, mining dividend paid out hourly - page 9. (Read 56798 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
How often do you pay out interest?
Do you plan on translating a significant portion of your site, not only the signup form?
Right now I can only understand a few features Smiley

Also, anyone thinking about "depositing" - BEWARE. Remunerated wallets have always been a scam.

You must read more.
It says paid dividends hourly at pa 9%
To hourly 9% a year. Less than 1% a month... Its not good.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
how much is a transactions fee ?
If i send some satoshis so a adress ?
is it a fixxed balance ? or is it based on the ammoutn i wanna withdraw ?

kind regards
Activity: 471
Merit: 500
Update:

Just an FYI, turns out there is a minimum deposit to earn hourly interest..

and I quote:

"Hi Icon,

I was told by a colleague that there is a minimum requirement of 0.00438BTC.

Best,
Eric"

Icon

That's correct. I should have mentioned it earlier - the system is designed in such a way that if the hourly interest is lower than one satoshi, then it won't register. So if a user want to get interest, he should make sure that the deposit is equal or larger than 0.00438BTC (at the current interest rate), which generates exactly one satoshi per hour.

Happy investing.
Activity: 821
Merit: 503
Update:

Just an FYI, turns out there is a minimum deposit to earn hourly interest..

and I quote:

"Hi Icon,

I was told by a colleague that there is a minimum requirement of 0.00438BTC.

Best,
Eric"

Icon

i know we get paid once a month , but there is /used to be an chart that shows hourly interest added to our accounts and is frozen till first day of the month.

Ok mine is showing 0 and staying there with 2 deposits already made in the past 2 days.

Icon

Our website interface is undergoing constant improvement - sometimes I am not informed on latest minute changes. If I were you, I would wait another ten days and see. I can ensure you that with 34,000 users across the globe, the last thing we want to do is putting our reputation, which we take so much to build, at risk.
i know we get paid once a month , but there is /used to be an chart that shows hourly interest added to our accounts and is frozen till first day of the month.

Ok mine is showing 0 and staying there with 2 deposits already made in the past 2 days.

Icon

Is there a minimum to start drawing hourly interest? Reason i am asking been 2 days now and 0 hourly interest on 2 deposit..

Icon

Hi Icon,

As of now, your interest is calculated hourly but only clears on the first day of the subsequent month. What does this mean? If you make a deposit today, the interest won't be visible to you until August 1st.

When we first launched, the interest was deposited to a user's balance hourly. As our user number grows, this caused a non-trivial accounting discrepancy between the amount the users' should have earned and the amount that we actually paid them. This is the reason that we resorted to the new method.

Happy investing!
Is there a minimum to start drawing hourly interest? Reason i am asking been 2 days now and 0 hourly interest on 2 deposit..

Icon

One frequently asked question is when will you receive your interest payment and where can you see it:
The answer is that:
1. If you are using a Wallet account, then you should be able to see your interest payment the first day of the next month after you made the deposit. You can see it by checking your Transaction Record at the bottom of your Wallet page. And, of course, the amount will be added to your account balance too:

2. If you are using a Finance account, then you will receive your interest payment after one month exactly. If you made a deposit on June 10, you should be able to receive it on July 11. You can only see it by checking your Transaction Record on your Finance page.
@  eric@haobtc

Please clarify this passive aggressive tweet that was posted on your companies twitter -

https://twitter.com/HaoBTC/status/749540601717100544

Is it haobtc policy to initiate a HF without a majority of economic nodes signalling for such a change?

No comment

It was a rather simple , non controversial question, in which your reply indicates that you will continue to play passive aggressive games of politics with bitcoin users and the community. A shame.

Whoever got the highest hashing power will win. That is a kind of 51% attack. But I think bitcoin will survive.

Don't believe this false narrative. Miners work for economic users. We are their allies until they betray us and we fork them off the network making their investment and coin worthless in short order. We already have the fork coded for an emergency. But you are right that bitcoin will indeed survive , even if we have to fork the network to keccak.

Seriously WTF, is going on here with an 8% interest payout on a 10 BTC deposit. Anyone who is familiar with the competitive nature of mining should have alarm bells going off from this. I don't recommend people store their btc in non -interest bearing , insured and regulated exchanges, let alone "bitcoin banks" with high interest payout. This has possible exit scam written all over it. You are making one crazy gamble by handing your private keys to strangers.

I intend to keep this thread a place where HaoBTC users get informed on latest development or seek advice concerning the service. Therefore I will refrain from commenting on the company's policy regarding the block size dedate or scaling solutions. If you have an opinion regarding either that or the legitimacy of HaoBTC, my suggestion is maybe create a separate thread.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1035
@  eric@haobtc

Please clarify this passive aggressive tweet that was posted on your companies twitter -

Is it haobtc policy to initiate a HF without a majority of economic nodes signalling for such a change?

No comment

It was a rather simple , non controversial question, in which your reply indicates that you will continue to play passive aggressive games of politics with bitcoin users and the community. A shame.

Whoever got the highest hashing power will win. That is a kind of 51% attack. But I think bitcoin will survive.

Don't believe this false narrative. Miners work for economic users. We are their allies until they betray us and we fork them off the network making their investment and coin worthless in short order. We already have the fork coded for an emergency. But you are right that bitcoin will indeed survive , even if we have to fork the network to keccak.

Seriously WTF, is going on here with an 8% interest payout on a 10 BTC deposit. Anyone who is familiar with the competitive nature of mining should have alarm bells going off from this. I don't recommend people store their btc in non -interest bearing , insured and regulated exchanges, let alone "bitcoin banks" with high interest payout. This has possible exit scam written all over it. You are making one crazy gamble by handing your private keys to strangers.
Activity: 693
Merit: 508
@  eric@haobtc

No comment

legendary
@  eric@haobtc

No comment

I see interest rates have changed, a bit down, based on the accruement period. You do not expect BTC mining profitability to be long lasting or this is just because of halving?

the interest rate forced from 6% to 2 % now. this isnt really interesting any longer

The Finance account still pays over 8% per year. The caveat is the 10BTC and one month minimum requirement.
I see interest rates have changed, a bit down, based on the accruement period. You do not expect BTC mining profitability to be long lasting or this is just because of halving?

We expect it to last, but we also expect the profit margin to decrease.
@  eric@haobtc

No comment
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

the interest rate forced from 6% to 2 % now. this isnt really interesting any longer
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
legendary
@  eric@haobtc

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
let's assume that I want to invest $4000 dollars where should I put it? in financial section in btc deposit in vault  or in multi sig vault?
Then if I do how much I will receive daily as interest ? if you could tell the average amount that'd be great.
Multisig or not is dependent on you, has nothing to do with HaoBTC.
Google about interest, it's a simple calculation and you should know how to do it yourself.  It is your coin, after all.
Pages:
Jump to: