Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HaoBTC, mining dividend paid out hourly - page 6. (Read 56798 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
2014.11.1 - 2016.11.1 Today is the 2 years anniversary of HaoBTC.

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip

good job Team HaoBTC. One question though, will there be any chance that your annual rate would increase or would it stay that way it is now?

We want to, but according to design of Satoshi, it would be very difficult for us to increase the interest as it's more difficult to get new bitcoins. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=130619.0;topicseen

Thanks for informing me about this. The thread that you shared is quite a good one. Already read it.

good job Team HaoBTC. One question though, will there be any chance that your annual rate would increase or would it stay that way it is now?

We want to, but according to design of Satoshi, it would be very difficult for us to increase the interest as it's more difficult to get new bitcoins. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=130619.0;topicseen
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
That s a really great milestone, it really adds to the credibility of the entire project. I think annual interest rate should be something about 4%.
How much is my dividente daily when I deposit 1 btc in financial ?

Or can I get my earnings only once per month ?

Greez

You get your interests once per month.

We just achieved another milestone: 3000BTC accumulated dividends have been paid out to our users.
Activity: 180
How much is my dividente daily when I deposit 1 btc in financial ?

Or can I get my earnings only once per month ?

Greez
Activity: 520
Merit: 250

The finance rate for 12 months used to be 15%, then dropped to 8%, now it is 6%. It might not be worth the risk anymore.

Actually, it depends on a lot of elements. I mean, if you are professional, of course you could say that it's almost 100% safe (still some risks left) to keep your private key on your own. But, if you are a newbie to the bitcoin world, it might be safer to put your bitcoins in our wallet, let alone the interest you would get.

HaoBTC put the most bitcoins of our clients in a multisig cold wallet, while spent another part for our mining business, namely the future bitcoins. Only a small portion of bitcoins used hot storage - but in a Hardware Security Module (HSM). And after a 2-year operation, this system is proven safe.

As long as there is no insider job to steal the bitcoin, I think that set up is quite safe for the savers.
But, if you are a newbie to the bitcoin world, it might be safer to put your bitcoins in our wallet, let alone the interest you would get.
While I do not disagree with using your wallet (I have for many many months), I do disagree with it being "safer".  The only way to keep your coin safe it to be in control of the keys that hold it.
Hi Mikestang, I know what you mean, but trust me, it's not easy for newbies who know nothing about technology to control their private keys. They trend to lose their keys once for all for all kinds of reasons. They either let others get their keys or lost the keys themselves and let the bitcoins disappear forever. I have seen a lot of cases in the past 4 years.

But in HaoBTC, what you really need to do is keep your "payment password" (a certain 6 number digit) safe and let our professional engineers to do the rest. Whatever trouble you got, forgot your password or lost your cellphone, you can come to us. From this aspect, I believe we are "safer" to newbies (newbies only!).

Before HaoBTC, we, as faithful believers of private-key-controlling, developed a product call OpenBlock, which is a on-chain online wallet just like Blockchain.info. We used to let users to fully control their private keys, but they just don't know how to do it properly (let alone to use a Bitcoin-core wallet). That's why we abandoned OpenBlock for HaoBTC.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
But, if you are a newbie to the bitcoin world, it might be safer to put your bitcoins in our wallet, let alone the interest you would get.
While I do not disagree with using your wallet (I have for many many months), I do disagree with it being "safer".  The only way to keep your coin safe it to be in control of the keys that hold it.

The finance rate for 12 months used to be 15%, then dropped to 8%, now it is 6%. It might not be worth the risk anymore.

Actually, it depends on a lot of elements. I mean, if you are professional, of course you could say that it's almost 100% safe (still some risks left) to keep your private key on your own. But, if you are a newbie to the bitcoin world, it might be safer to put your bitcoins in our wallet, let alone the interest you would get.

HaoBTC put the most bitcoins of our clients in a multisig cold wallet, while spent another part for our mining business, namely the future bitcoins. Only a small portion of bitcoins used hot storage - but in a Hardware Security Module (HSM). And after a 2-year operation, this system is proven safe.
Activity: 909
Merit: 508
Can you share more about the finance option? It has to do with minimum 10 BTC deposit and it has to be for a month. What is the interest I will get for the month?
We used to provide a much higher interest rate, however, as the inflation rate of Bitcoin decreased, our interest rate decreased too.

When I first put my coin into the short term account it was earning 9%.  Grin
I thinks it's only 1 or 2% now, but as far as I'm concerned it's free coin and I'm happy to still have it all here earning.

Yes, I understand and was not complaining, just pointing out some history here with HaoBTC.  Those days weren't even that long ago, but I miss them also. Smiley

Yeah, the world of Bitcoin is changing so fast...
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
I thinks it's only 1 or 2% now, but as far as I'm concerned it's free coin and I'm happy to still have it all here earning.

The bitcoin mining industry is very competitive now as the reward reduced by half. If we still offer a 9% interest rate for the wallet, we must be frauds.

BTW, I miss the good old days...
Yes, I understand and was not complaining, just pointing out some history here with HaoBTC.  Those days weren't even that long ago, but I miss them also. Smiley
Joseph Poon, the founder of Lightning Network, is talking on LN in our office!

Activity: 234
A NEW MILESTONE ACHIEVED! HaoBTC Pool has mined more than 10,000 bitcoins since its launch.

cool Smiley
A NEW MILESTONE ACHIEVED! HaoBTC Pool has mined more than 10,000 bitcoins since its launch.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503

The bitcoin mining industry is very competitive now as the reward reduced by half. If we still offer a 9% interest rate for the wallet, we must be frauds.

How I wish the good old days is now where I now have the requisite knowledge about Bitcoin. When I read the thread from the begining theen I blame myself for coming in late to the world of Bitcoin... Maybe tides will change and I will definitely be a beneficiary...

Pages:
Jump to: