Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HaoBTC, mining dividend paid out hourly - page 36. (Read 56801 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Thanks.  Was just about to post to say i figured it out.  Bitcoin newbie here Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
Is HaoBTC banking only available in china, or am I missing something/doing something wrong.  Signed up but cant see a way to deposit btc.  It doesn't seem like all the people in this thread are in china, but i'm just guessing.  Thanks for any help.

Once logged in, click on "Banking" on the left side and then at the top of the page there is a field called address and it shows a bitcoin address.  That is your deposit address.
Activity: 31
Is HaoBTC banking only available in china, or am I missing something/doing something wrong.  Signed up but cant see a way to deposit btc.  It doesn't seem like all the people in this thread are in china, but i'm just guessing.  Thanks for any help.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
To offset the 2% interest decrease you should maybe offer financing for 1 week at the 8-9% range. Just a suggestion.
Activity: 471
Merit: 500
Well that's a bummer, sucks to lose that 2%.

Do you have an English translation of that pict?  Since it's not text it is difficult to put into a translator.  Thank you.

The rest is just advertising. Trust me I am doing you a service not translating it.
I think your thread that you are posting information about your bitcoin mine is awesome.

I would just caution people to the risk of depositing bitcoin for interest (hourly etc) as any centralized service could be attacked/hacked/disappear.

Look at history and you will find at least a dozen examples of that.

I think I explained before, the biggest risk for a service like ours is not hacking, because of our fractional reserve model. And we are too ambitious to con people out of their coins - You can only cheat once.
Do we also get Bonus for our friends who do Financing instead of Banking?
And when do we get it if any?

The referral program currently doesn't cover Financing, but this may soon change. We are planning to launch a new version.
Since they are growing, probably the mining returns are no longer enough to pay for interests,  Smiley

We change the interest rate to adjust the size of pool of funds. The more users we have the more fund people trust to us, also, the more secure that people perceive us to be, the likelier that the interest rate will be lower.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
Since they are growing, probably the mining returns are no longer enough to pay for interests,  Smiley
Activity: 11
Do we also get Bonus for our friends who do Financing instead of Banking?
And when do we get it if any?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
I think your thread that you are posting information about your bitcoin mine is awesome.

I would just caution people to the risk of depositing bitcoin for interest (hourly etc) as any centralized service could be attacked/hacked/disappear.

Look at history and you will find at least a dozen examples of that.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Well that's a bummer, sucks to lose that 2%.

Do you have an English translation of that pict?  Since it's not text it is difficult to put into a translator.  Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 924
Always sad to see the drop in interest rate but appreciate the headsup!
Important Announcement:

Dear HaoBTC users,

Due to product structure adjustment, HaoBTC has decided to drop the interest rate for its flexible-term investment service, aka Banking from the current 8% per annum to 6% p.a. This will be effective starting 2:00 am GMT. HaoBTC's fixed term deposit product, or Financing, will not be affected.

Eric Mu

legendary
Activity: 1274
On an unrelated note, Jonah M. Kessel, a friend of mine who previously shared our office when he was a freelancer photographer and I worked for a media startup called Danwei, now works for New York Times. Last month, I invited him to come over and make a documentary short film about the company and the mine - just received an email from him that the trip was approved.
Also, for those who expressed concerns over the company's future, HaoBTC's business is going strongly at the moment -

Great to hear!  The film project sounds exciting, it will be very interesting to see a feature on your mine.

My btc with HaoBTC is safe an earning away, I just deposited some more last nigh.
Activity: 40
I did a small test: placed a small amount of BTC in haoBTC bank, let it accumulate interest for 24 hours, & then sent it back to my Core wallet, all without any major problems. (website was a little slow yesterday, but seems OK now)

Please also PM me the alternate URL.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
Can someone please tell me the alternate URL?
I will PM you. Pls don't post around then it may no longer be useful.

Please PM it to me as well.  I have been testing out your service for about a week now and want to make sure I have access to the site if anything happens.

Thanks you Smiley
I will PM you. Pls don't post around then it may no longer be useful.
Activity: 11
Sorry everyone, I was not informed myself by the company - my Chinese colleagues in Beijing are sort of sloppy in this regard, and I work distantly and rely on email for communication. I usually check our website or this thread at least once a day, prob should do it more often. But in this case, I only became aware after I was tipped off by @yslyung via WeChat.
We got a few DDoS blackmails in the past and some did make true of their threats; our solution has been using an alternate URL. We have been considering other options, such as using a cloud server service that is said to be more DDoS-resistent but there are drawbacks. If you want to get faster response, add me on WeChat - ericmxl - some of you already did. I am not with my laptop all the time, but more often than not, I am with my phone and check it quite regularly.
On an unrelated note, Jonah M. Kessel, a friend of mine who previously shared our office when he was a freelancer photographer and I worked for a media startup called Danwei, now works for New York Times. Last month, I invited him to come over and make a documentary short film about the company and the mine - just received an email from him that the trip was approved.
Also, for those who expressed concerns over the company's future, HaoBTC's business is going strongly at the moment - there is a strong growth of Chinese users who buy and sell coins using our service and there is no way we run away with a few thousands of customers' coins and ruin the trust and our reputation, which is worth much more - I was just contacted by the China director of Bitreserve who are interested to partner with us to do cross-border remittance because our fast fiat withdrawal speed (only RMB and Chinese banks supported so far). I will update you on the progress.
Pages:
Jump to: