Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HaoBTC, mining dividend paid out hourly - page 33. (Read 56801 times)

Activity: 471
Merit: 500
It still says "Annual interest 6%" on the website (at least for me), and the rates on Financing look the same as always.  Do I have to have money in the "Wallet" in order to know the interest rate changed?
I will announce it on this thread once the interest rate changes. And Twitter as well.

Any information about the affiliate program yet? Or at least some benefit to those that help advertise your services?

Wu Gang told me that the referral program will eventually resume so it is just a matter of when. Right now our development team is pretty busy with developing a mobile app. But I will let you know once I have a better idea regarding the time.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
It still says "Annual interest 6%" on the website (at least for me), and the rates on Financing look the same as always.  Do I have to have money in the "Wallet" in order to know the interest rate changed?
I will announce it on this thread once the interest rate changes. And Twitter as well.

Any information about the affiliate program yet? Or at least some benefit to those that help advertise your services?
It still says "Annual interest 6%" on the website (at least for me), and the rates on Financing look the same as always.  Do I have to have money in the "Wallet" in order to know the interest rate changed?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
I have money in mine and it also still says 6%.  Maybe the guy who posted didn't notice when they lowered from 8% a few weeks ago.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Even though the site is (roughly) translated into English, any emails sent by the site are in Chinese.  It would be nice to have an option to get English language emails.
Yup, I've been getting those as well.  Just wondering, will the interest rate decrease as the mining difficulty increases?  Since I don't see much of a change right now.

Interest rate actually just went up, I believe, which is the opposite of what you're asking. I'd like to know what the interest rate is pinned to.
Hey Eric, could you please address this?  What is affecting the change of the interest rates offered for the normal banking?

There are a few variables, chief of them all being how badly we need money. If we need to order a bunch of new miners or plan to build a new mine but short of cash, we may jack up the rate. Conversely, if we decide we have more money than we can possibly invest and make a nice return, then we may drop it. We pretty much operate like a bank with maximization of profit being our ultimate goal.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
Even though the site is (roughly) translated into English, any emails sent by the site are in Chinese.  It would be nice to have an option to get English language emails.
Yup, I've been getting those as well.  Just wondering, will the interest rate decrease as the mining difficulty increases?  Since I don't see much of a change right now.

Interest rate actually just went up, I believe, which is the opposite of what you're asking. I'd like to know what the interest rate is pinned to.
Hey Eric, could you please address this?  What is affecting the change of the interest rates offered for the normal banking?
legendary
minimum btc deposit is 10btc?

Only for the CoDs. Any deposit can be made for the normal interest.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
jld.kr - Cryptocurrency Web Development !
minimum btc deposit is 10btc?
I would leave coins in here but I feel like the return would be minimal considering I'd be leaving my coins in someone else's hands. Doesn't help that there's no good English translation.

Just set about retranslating the site. Should have a new version up soon.
legendary
I would leave coins in here but I feel like the return would be minimal considering I'd be leaving my coins in someone else's hands. Doesn't help that there's no good English translation.

Are you saying the risk to reward isn't enough?  Because the interest rate is actually very good compared to any other real world investment.

I put my coins that I keep in my liquid wallet into their site for several weeks while I didn't plan to spend them on anything, it was better than earning 0% with them sitting in my wallet.  My withdraw made it back to my wallet in the next block after I submitted the request.  I left my interest + a little there and look at it as free micro earnings until I deposit more.

As long as their mine prospers I feel confident the funds are secure (famous last words, right?)...
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

Are you saying the risk to reward isn't enough?  Because the interest rate is actually very good compared to any other real world investment.
Activity: 854
Merit: 658
rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt
legendary
Even though the site is (roughly) translated into English, any emails sent by the site are in Chinese.  It would be nice to have an option to get English language emails.
Yup, I've been getting those as well.  Just wondering, will the interest rate decrease as the mining difficulty increases?  Since I don't see much of a change right now.

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
legendary
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
@eric
Suggestion for the "Send Bitcoins" section of your website:
Would it be possible to implement an additional verification window that pops up when you clicked on "SEND" the first time.
You know, like in the previous version of the site. A quick notification that says something like: "Are you sure you want to send ... BTC to the following address ... CONFIRM .. CANCEL"
Announcement

HaoBTC announces that it will raise the daily withdrawal limit from 100BTC to 200BTC. This will start to be effective today.
So what does the Finance section do?

It pays higher interest - starting from 12% p.a though with two caveats: 1, 10 BTC minimum requirement; 2, No interest will be paid on premature withdrawals.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
i invested 1 month ago 100000Satoshi and got now ~560 satoshi profit ........

kind regards
Pages:
Jump to: