Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HaoBTC, mining dividend paid out hourly - page 34. (Read 56801 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
So what does the Finance section do?
Activity: 23
Does the problem still persist?

Fixed. Thanks.
Activity: 471
Merit: 500
I found a bug just now. While I was withdrawing some funds from my HaoBTC account to an external wallet, I interrupted the process (dialog). The status is now showing an 'ERROR', because the funds are withdrawn but not sent. (Waiting indefinitely for support to fix the bug.) That this is even possible is a 'gotcha'. (A correctly functioning wallet should close the bug.)

In the meantime, warning is: do not interrupt or cancel the withdrawal dialog.

Does the problem still persist?
When will the interest rate (%) be shown again?

At the moment, according to my calculations, it seems to be 5.9999% annual rate.

It is transparent enough to me. Interest paid out hourly for this rate, so you can do your maths and withdraw when you want. But it seems FYI if you withdraw before the hour is due, you do not get paid the accrued interest.
Activity: 32
When will the interest rate (%) be shown again?  When this btc bank opened, Haobtc was transparent about the interest rate given... it was a key factor in many people supporting this mining farm.
I found a bug just now. While I was withdrawing some funds from my HaoBTC account to an external wallet, I interrupted the process (dialog). The status is now showing an 'ERROR', because the funds are withdrawn but not sent. (Waiting indefinitely for support to fix the bug.) That this is even possible is a 'gotcha'. (A correctly functioning wallet should close the bug.)

In the meantime, warning is: do not interrupt or cancel the withdrawal dialog.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN
I really like the sound of this:) Hourly dividend paid out? Super cool!  I want to join in. I haven't earned much bitcoin unfortunately but I really want to be apart of this.
Activity: 918
Merit: 1002
It looks like the site is simply using Google Translate to translate the text, so brand names like “HaoBTC” are automatically translated to “Good Bitcoin”. Brand names should not be translated.
The very first thing I noticed is the button to log in is labeled LOG, not LOG IN.  Cheesy

It's big, it's heavy, it's wood.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
It looks like the site is simply using Google Translate to translate the text, so brand names like “HaoBTC” are automatically translated to “Good Bitcoin”. Brand names should not be translated.

For what it's worth, Eric got back to me. If his friend doesn't end up doing the editing, he'll be getting back to me later this month to take care of it all. So one way or another, the site should be fully cleared up soon enough.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
The very first thing I noticed is the button to log in is labeled LOG, not LOG IN.  Cheesy

The new site looks good, but the English translations are worse than on the old site.  Several things are unclear or worded poorly.  I suggest someone who knows English well go through the translated version and give it a polishing.

Meanwhile my btc continues to grow here, and I like to think that some of the new truck fulls of miners are part of my investment.

The site is amazing but yes the English is so bad on text,check all texts and make some correction

I sent Eric a PM a while ago asking if they were interested in me proofreading/editing all of their text. I haven't heard back yet.

Just got back to my computer. Reading it now.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
The new site looks good, but the English translations are worse than on the old site.  Several things are unclear or worded poorly.  I suggest someone who knows English well go through the translated version and give it a polishing.

Meanwhile my btc continues to grow here, and I like to think that some of the new truck fulls of miners are part of my investment.

The site is amazing but yes the English is so bad on text,check all texts and make some correction

I sent Eric a PM a while ago asking if they were interested in me proofreading/editing all of their text. I haven't heard back yet.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
The new site looks good, but the English translations are worse than on the old site.  Several things are unclear or worded poorly.  I suggest someone who knows English well go through the translated version and give it a polishing.

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Finally:

I was very happy to see this when I checked the site today!
PM sent.  I'm still out of 10.12426095 bitcoins from using the email payment feature, I really hope this will be fixed soon, it's been more than a day now.

I was told that the problem has been fixed. You will also receive 0.005 BTC in compensation for the interest loss. Thanks for bearing with us.
Activity: 14
PM sent.  I'm still out of 10.12426095 bitcoins from using the email payment feature, I really hope this will be fixed soon, it's been more than a day now.
Eric, I had approximately 10 bitcoins in my account just now, and used the send to email feature to send all the coins to my brother, using his gmail address.

My brother clicked on the email link, registered a new account, but does not see the bitcoins. 

This is very worrisome, as the site says that the coins will be held for 30 days, if not claimed will be credited back to me.  Does this mean that neither will my brother or I see the coins for another 30 days? 

Please PM your email address and your brother's.
Activity: 14
Eric, I had approximately 10 bitcoins in my account just now, and used the send to email feature to send all the coins to my brother, using his gmail address.

My brother clicked on the email link, registered a new account, but does not see the bitcoins. 

This is very worrisome, as the site says that the coins will be held for 30 days, if not claimed will be credited back to me.  Does this mean that neither will my brother or I see the coins for another 30 days? 
Pages:
Jump to: