Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HaoBTC, mining dividend paid out hourly - page 31. (Read 56801 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 336
I have done some reading and I can't seem to find how long it will take for ROI. Hourly payments are great, but how long will it take for me to get back what I put in?

The value proposition of HaoBTC at the moment is the convenience of an easy-to-use BTC wallet plus interest.
It is supposed to be no different from any mainstream BTC wallets out there in the market from the pure perspective of user experience, except users get the benefit of mining dividends.
If you want high return rate, this may not be your thing. The highest rate we give at the moment is 15.58% but you have to keep your money in your Finance account for eleven months to get that rate.

Definitely will look into this more when I have enough BTC for it to be significant.
Activity: 471
Merit: 500
I have done some reading and I can't seem to find how long it will take for ROI. Hourly payments are great, but how long will it take for me to get back what I put in?

The value proposition of HaoBTC at the moment is the convenience of an easy-to-use BTC wallet plus interest.
It is supposed to be no different from any mainstream BTC wallets out there in the market from the pure perspective of user experience, except users get the benefit of mining dividends.
If you want high return rate, this may not be your thing. The highest rate we give at the moment is 15.58% but you have to keep your money in your Finance account for eleven months to get that rate.
Activity: 462
Merit: 336
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
I wanted to take a few minutes out of my day to chime in regarding HAOBTC support.  I was missing a deposit (less than one BTC) last night and Eric replied within six hours and the problem was rectified. Not bad, in my opinion, for such a small amount of coin held in a "foreign" account.

I'm going to move some of my balance to the finance option within the month, as I feel that HAO will continue to see growth and provide quick support.

I'll do the same & say that several weeks ago I had a similar problem. Eric promptly replied & made sure the problem was fixed by the tech support/dev team. Good customer service.

It's good to hear they're taking care of issues! I'm mostly just wondering what happens if their mining income drops significantly.. like whether or not all current balances would be repaid.

I think I touched on the topic before, but let me elaborate on it more. The plan is that we will lower the interest rate as the mining profit diminishes and eventually depletes, as it almost certainly will. Meanwhile we have been working on new projects with potential of monetization to supplant mining profit. For instance, we launched a spot trading service a couple months ago (only Chinese banks are supported, so don't get excited prematurely ) -  a couple weeks ago, I was told that that we have made a couple dozens of BTC in trading commission, and the volume is still growing. Not a lot compared with mining, but at least shows that it is possible not relying on mining entirely to survive. Meanwhile, we are still expanding our mining operations - the profit will deplete but not in short term.
As I said before, the company's vision is NOT a mining company - we are more ambitious than that. I have tried not to give ppl such an impression; if you are led to think that we are a mining company, that is prob because the HaoBTC Kangding mine gets lot of publicity; understandably so - a mine is physical and visual and in case of ours, it is located in a very scenic, culturally exotic place that few set foot on, and we do exploit that for marketing purpose - we haven't been splurging money on advertisement and for all the overseas users we get, it is through honest and candid communications, as exemplified by this thread. Aside from mining, we do have a great development team working day and night on great products - please be patient.
Many startups fail not because they don't have a great vision, or a great team, but because they couldn't support themselves long enough to convince more people that the vision is legit and that they are devoted to bring it alive - in this sense, mining is just an expedient, something that carries us to the next stop. The great journey just started.

Thanks for elaborating more! I haven't heard what the end goal is, though... like what is HaoBTC, in its later years, planning to be doing for income? The trading system is a great idea, but it seems like there's actually a very different vision?
I wanted to take a few minutes out of my day to chime in regarding HAOBTC support.  I was missing a deposit (less than one BTC) last night and Eric replied within six hours and the problem was rectified. Not bad, in my opinion, for such a small amount of coin held in a "foreign" account.

I'm going to move some of my balance to the finance option within the month, as I feel that HAO will continue to see growth and provide quick support.

I'll do the same & say that several weeks ago I had a similar problem. Eric promptly replied & made sure the problem was fixed by the tech support/dev team. Good customer service.

It's good to hear they're taking care of issues! I'm mostly just wondering what happens if their mining income drops significantly.. like whether or not all current balances would be repaid.

I think I touched on the topic before, but let me elaborate on it more. The plan is that we will lower the interest rate as the mining profit diminishes and eventually depletes, as it almost certainly will. Meanwhile we have been working on new projects with potential of monetization to supplant mining profit. For instance, we launched a spot trading service a couple months ago (only Chinese banks are supported, so don't get excited prematurely ) -  a couple weeks ago, I was told that that we have made a couple dozens of BTC in trading commission, and the volume is still growing. Not a lot compared with mining, but at least shows that it is possible not relying on mining entirely to survive. Meanwhile, we are still expanding our mining operations - the profit will deplete but not in short term.
As I said before, the company's vision is NOT a mining company - we are more ambitious than that. I have tried not to give ppl such an impression; if you are led to think that we are a mining company, that is prob because the HaoBTC Kangding mine gets lot of publicity; understandably so - a mine is physical and visual and in case of ours, it is located in a very scenic, culturally exotic place that few set foot on, and we do exploit that for marketing purpose - we haven't been splurging money on advertisement and for all the overseas users we get, it is through honest and candid communications, as exemplified by this thread. Aside from mining, we do have a great development team working day and night on great products - please be patient.
Many startups fail not because they don't have a great vision, or a great team, but because they couldn't support themselves long enough to convince more people that the vision is legit and that they are devoted to bring it alive - in this sense, mining is just an expedient, something that carries us to the next stop. The great journey just started.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
at tghe moment i only investet low amount but i think about reinvest here ?
Can some one with a big amount of invest show his earnings ?

kind regards
mari88
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
I'm mostly just wondering what happens if their mining income drops significantly.. like whether or not all current balances would be repaid.

Wait, you're worried a mining company might go belly up and run off with all the invested funds?  Pff, that kind of stuff never happens in the bitcoin world...  Roll Eyes

From what we've seen so far there is every indication that HaoBTC won't do this, they (Eric) have said as much, but you never know.  Never invest more than you are willing to lose!
legendary
I wanted to take a few minutes out of my day to chime in regarding HAOBTC support.  I was missing a deposit (less than one BTC) last night and Eric replied within six hours and the problem was rectified. Not bad, in my opinion, for such a small amount of coin held in a "foreign" account.

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

Activity: 11
@eric

Ok, so the error with the 6.2015 BTC is sorted out. The Bitcoins were confirmed to be received. So.. THANKS for That!

However, the problem with the 1.4055 BTC kinda still exists... the ERROR now transformed into a PENDING ..and it still is ..for over 4.5h now
@eric:

Hi, I need your help.

There is something wrong with my account Sad

I get an ERROR when sending coins since yesterday.

The coins when away from my available Balance but the intendet recipient does not seem to receive the coins.

The Support is not answering atm!

Please help me!!

Please send an email with your registration email address and a screenshot to [email protected].
legendary
Activity: 1500
Mine Mine Mine
@eric:

Hi, I need your help.

The coins when away from my available Balance but the intendet recipient does not seem to receive the coins.

Please help me!!

if u need faster response maybe u can try the wechat group... few pages back or you can search haobtc int'l in wechat.
Activity: 11
@eric:

Hi, I need your help.

Please help me!!

legendary
Nice, not sure on what that means though.  Certainly they are not vouching for the authenticity of Haobtc?

That's true... maybe @Bitmain can answer that! Since they added those footer links few hours ago!

I think it's more of a partnership thing than an actual vouch. Something like "these are big buyers of our hardware, so we'll help support them."
legendary
Activity: 1500
Mine Mine Mine
so far so good for me except the few small glitches but problems were solved pretty quick. eric is doing a good job here.

i believe haobtc have been working with bitmain for sometime but now i think they are going more public. hao buys miner from bm mines at bm too all this while if some that may have noticed.

services so far have improved dramitaclly compared to when goodbtc started off. hope it'll con't to improve.

yeah pls bring back the 8% !!!
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Nice, not sure on what that means though.  Certainly they are not vouching for the authenticity of Haobtc?

That's true... maybe @Bitmain can answer that! Since they added those footer links few hours ago!
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
I think Haobtc is becoming more legit day by day, since they have partnered with Antpool to become more transparent Smiley There are so many scam sites with "Too Good To Be True" schemes but here I feel that they are actually making money. Keep it up guys! Smiley

Link to where they partnered with Antpool?

Head on to Antpool.com and see the footer links Wink

Nice, not sure on what that means though.  Certainly they are not vouching for the authenticity of Haobtc?
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
I think Haobtc is becoming more legit day by day, since they have partnered with Antpool to become more transparent Smiley There are so many scam sites with "Too Good To Be True" schemes but here I feel that they are actually making money. Keep it up guys! Smiley

Head on to Antpool.com and see the footer links Wink
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

Pages:
Jump to: