Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HaoBTC, mining dividend paid out hourly - page 35. (Read 56801 times)

Activity: 471
Merit: 500
The bank page no longer displays active interest rate on "wallet" page.  Will this be fixed? 
It will float, I believe.

Lost in Translation: I think zenrith means fixed as in repaired, not fixed as in stationary. Regardless if the interest rate is fixed or floating, it needs to be displayed.

Other issues:
-The list of Transaction Records is blank, so I cannot see at a glance if my BTC transactions are going through.
-Yesterday revenue is displayed as 0 BTC, so it looks as if I'm not receiving interest.

I think HaoBTC should have done more beta testing on new website before launching it, too many crucial components missing at the moment :-(

I have forwarded your suggestion to the product manager. Thanks for the feedback.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
The bank page no longer displays active interest rate on "wallet" page.  Will this be fixed? 

Lost in Translation: I think zenrith means fixed as in repaired, not fixed as in stationary. Regardless if the interest rate is fixed or floating, it needs to be displayed.

Other issues:
-The list of Transaction Records is blank, so I cannot see at a glance if my BTC transactions are going through.
-Yesterday revenue is displayed as 0 BTC, so it looks as if I'm not receiving interest.

I think HaoBTC should have done more beta testing on new website before launching it, too many crucial components missing at the moment :-(
Activity: 32
Does the Asset Ranking take into account Financing, or is just for the balance in the Wallet?
It takes into account of Financing.

What does the Asset Ranking mean?

It ranks your asset trusted to us against the other users'.

like the amount of deposit?  or does it take into account other factors as well such as length of time of coins deposited?

Only the amount.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
Does the Asset Ranking take into account Financing, or is just for the balance in the Wallet?

like the amount of deposit?  or does it take into account other factors as well such as length of time of coins deposited?
no more bonus program?  Huh

There are a few alternatives we are considering at the moment. Decision hasn't been reached.

Activity: 11
no more bonus program?  Huh
legendary

Activity: 8
Finally:
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Urgent statement
Dear HaoBTC customers:
HaoBTC will temporarily close its Website (haobtc.com ) to facilitate an UI upgrade. This process is estimated to last two hours - from 14:00 to 16:00 Beijing Time. We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause you and will try our best to render any assistance for the duration.

thanks for the advance notice.  its nice that we have are able to plan around it since its known in advance and no one will freak out.

Yes very good news that a well be given in advance to avoid panic.
legendary
Urgent statement
Dear HaoBTC customers:
HaoBTC will temporarily close its Website (haobtc.com ) to facilitate an UI upgrade. This process is estimated to last two hours - from 14:00 to 16:00 Beijing Time. We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause you and will try our best to render any assistance for the duration.

thanks for the advance notice.  its nice that we have are able to plan around it since its known in advance and no one will freak out.
Urgent statement
Dear HaoBTC customers:

*Update*
Problem is now solved.
Did send 2 times 0,1 BTC to the same Wallet but only one got through...
Transaction pending for 5 hours now...  Undecided
Support is not responding at all

Please PM me your registration email account.
Transaction pending for 5 hours now...  Undecided
Support is not responding at all
Activity: 546
First time to see this ! registered and put some money here .... waiting for the result
Pages:
Jump to: