Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HaoBTC, mining dividend paid out hourly - page 4. (Read 56798 times)

Activity: 909
Merit: 508
they once said anything over 1 btc would have no fees, they were wrong...

Icon

Wait, there are fees even if you're sending 1 BTC+ now? If so, that largely kills the point of using the wallet over another party that doesn't even pay interest.

Hi, ranlo, this 0.0005 is paid to miners for their confirmation of your transaction. Every wallet has to pay it. We used to pay this fee for our users when the fee was low and our user number was small. But, obviously, it is not sustainable.

You can send out the funds once every hour to combine the transactions. So that the average fee will be reduced.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
I see, thank you very much for your time and for your reply.
by the way, check out your loading speed of haobtc website because is loading very slow (in Chrome). I guess thats also because of distance to European Union.
Best regards.

FWIW, I haven't had any issues or felt any slowdown above what I'd normally experience. Is it always slow for you? If not, could have just been heavy traffic.
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
I see, thank you very much for your time and for your reply.
by the way, check out your loading speed of haobtc website because is loading very slow (in Chrome). I guess thats also because of distance to European Union.
Best regards.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
1. your site has lots of things displayed in chinese even if english is set. Not friendly for international users. You shouldve know that international users sees only squares with Chrome browser where chinese words/letters are written  Grin
2. can't find any plans with costs displayed before registration. Can't find info on website about what kind of services do you provide, cloud mining, interest depositing, etc..
3. I don't have nor use a phone, only email, i assume without a phone number registration can't be completed or can't withdraw. I really don't understand why chinese websites requires a phone number (unless for getting a SMS code) but many international websites are working fine with just email confirmation.

How do you suppose to get more new members if your main website is so confusing. You  need to reorganize your website and translate it properly. I think the person who is in charge for managing the website is not worthing his money .

If you want to earn some extra money you should add Adsense or  advertising spots to the website.

Want an example for a more friendly cloud mining website for international users  which also you don't have to input a phone number ? (in these 4 also i have invested small amounts) Oxbtc (chinese website; is using phone or 2FA or just an Asset password) , hashflare, bitminer.eu, hasheer, etc.

HaoBTC is a full bitcoin wallet, not just a cloud mining website. That's why a phone number is required. Once fiat money is involved, we have an obligation to comply with the principles of KYC and AML. For those who don't have nor use a phone, we simply can't accept them as our users.

For the same reason, namely HaoBTC is a wallet while Hash-Ex or Finance is an App in it, we can't put any plans with costs displayed before registration.

Regardless, we would like to thank you for your suggestions. And I will ask my colleagues to make our English site more friendly to international users.
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
1. your site has lots of things displayed in chinese even if english is set. Not friendly for international users. You shouldve know that international users sees only squares with Chrome browser where chinese words/letters are written  Grin
2. can't find any plans with costs displayed before registration. Can't find info on website about what kind of services do you provide, cloud mining, interest depositing, etc..
3. I don't have nor use a phone, only email, i assume without a phone number registration can't be completed or can't withdraw. I really don't understand why chinese websites requires a phone number (unless for getting a SMS code) but many international websites are working fine with just email confirmation.

How do you suppose to get more new members if your main website is so confusing. You  need to reorganize your website and translate it properly. I think the person who is in charge for managing the website is not worthing his money .

If you want to earn some extra money you should add Adsense or  advertising spots to the website.

Want an example for a more friendly cloud mining website for international users  which also you don't have to input a phone number ? (in these 4 also i have invested small amounts) Oxbtc (chinese website; is using phone or 2FA or just an Asset password) , hashflare, bitminer.eu, hasheer, etc.

Icon

Wait, there are fees even if you're sending 1 BTC+ now? If so, that largely kills the point of using the wallet over another party that doesn't even pay interest.

Hi, ranlo, this 0.0005 is paid to miners for their confirmation of your transaction. Every wallet has to pay it. We used to pay this fee for our users when the fee was low and our user number was small. But, obviously, it is not sustainable.
it is correct. nowadays if you put a small transaction fee your transaction/withdraw possibly stuck in blockchain and never confirm... in past we used to set even 10K satoshi transaction fee and the funds successfully moved.. but now it is hard to do that for 10K satoshi.

Exactly.
Just a little fyi: @ $790 on coinbase per btc we are now being charged .39cent per withdraw, (that is as much as an US postage stamp) on  a side note bitman charges .0002 fee per withdraw..

Icon

PS

Haobtc could do an hourly withdraw and only pay once per hour instead of per transaction. Bulk sending...
And not charge us or lower the fee.

Hi, Icon, it's an interesting suggestion, but our withdraw is instant under 200B, this is important to us as an off-chain wallet. An hourly withdraw would be unbearable.
Activity: 821
Merit: 503
Just a little fyi: @ $790 on coinbase per btc we are now being charged .39cent per withdraw, (that is as much as an US postage stamp) on  a side note bitman charges .0002 fee per withdraw..

Icon

PS

Haobtc could do an hourly withdraw and only pay once per hour instead of per transaction. Bulk sending...
And not charge us or lower the fee.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

Icon

it is correct. nowadays if you put a small transaction fee your transaction/withdraw possibly stuck in blockchain and never confirm... in past we used to set even 10K satoshi transaction fee and the funds successfully moved.. but now it is hard to do that for 10K satoshi.

Icon

Icon

We used to pay the transaction fee for our users, but we stopped to do this, because the transaction fee it too high (0.0005B) now.
Are there any plans to remove that fees for smaller withdrawals at some point, such that the site can be used as a wallet again? Forgot the minimum for no withdrawals but it was like 0.01? Ask because many are leaving coinbase, and may use this as a way to store coins as a hot wallet system.

Hi, the fee for withdrawals of outside station, both large and small, is 0.0005 BTC. It would be impossible to remove because we have to pay the miners transaction fee (0.0005 BTC) for every transaction.

The minimum amount for withdrawal is 0.001B.
yep, i withdrew my 1.02 btc to my coinbase wallet and had to pay .0005 btc fee. Eric said awhile back on here if you withdraw anything over 1 btc they would wave the fees.

Icon

legendary

Icon

Icon

legendary
Are there any plans to remove that fees for smaller withdrawals at some point, such that the site can be used as a wallet again? Forgot the minimum for no withdrawals but it was like 0.01? Ask because many are leaving coinbase, and may use this as a way to store coins as a hot wallet system.

yes its much better  than i got on my old walled it was nothing now i have almost 2 BTC on HAOBTC !

now its  217x 24 = 5208 x 365 = 1900920 Satoshi /year

your math is a bit wrong you saf a year is x465  Huh i think its 365 Cheesy

but its much better than nothing !!

thanks to HAO !

kind regards

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Much better than nothing for sure!  Especially considering when I first deposited with HaoBTC bitcoin was valued at under $200/coin.  Now getting close to $800 and every satoshi adds up.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
now i moved about 1,22 BTC from my Walled to HAObtc.
Now iam getting about ~140 Satoshi /hour  as a dividente its better than nothing .
On my old walled i had more than 1 btc over one year and got non profit here on hao i get a samll profit.
its low but better than nothing !

kind regards

140x 24 = 3360 x 465 = +- 0.01btc / year.
That is a little under 1 %. Better then nothing I suppose.

yes its much better  than i got on my old walled it was nothing now i have almost 2 BTC on HAOBTC !

now its  217x 24 = 5208 x 365 = 1900920 Satoshi /year

your math is a bit wrong you saf a year is x465  Huh i think its 365 Cheesy

but its much better than nothing !!

thanks to HAO !

kind regards
Japanese media Asahi made a short video about our mining farms and interviewed HaoBTC CEO Wu Gang.

ビットコイン「採掘」中国が存在感 取引網支配懸念も
http://www.asahi.com/articles/ASJD6573VJD6UHBI01T.html
Pages:
Jump to: