Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education - page 61. (Read 37963 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
A magnificent project.There are a few questions about him.Can anyone help me with this? Roll Eyes
Hi,Yes of course.I can help you )what is your question?
Okay,my friend.The thing is, I'm a student, and I'm very interested in being able to use the platform freely?
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★
Hello! Where do you have office? Only in Russia, i guess? And can people visit it if they want?

Our development department located in Saint-Peresburg, Russia. Also we have offices in Riga, Tallinn, Boston and New-York. Yes, there's an option to visit.
Key capabilities of the DISCIPLINA blockchain

• The opportunity to store the data on personal achievements in digital form and to provide the access to the data through the unified platform, guaranteeing its permanence and credibility
• An effective search tool by candidates’ achievements and their fields of expertise
• The opportunity for educational institutions to monetise the data stored on student academic achievement
• The establishment of a career goal, where the system will develop an optimised educational path, aiming towards employment in a desired company

More: https://disciplina.io/WhitePaper_eng.pdf

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
A magnificent project.There are a few questions about him.Can anyone help me with this? Roll Eyes
Hi,Yes of course.I can help you )what is your question?
The project will provide various educational services, except for its main activity? There is information?

DISCIPLINA itself does not provide educational services, DISCIPLINA can be used by any recruiting or educational service to expand its functionality.
Activity: 532
The project will provide various educational services, except for its main activity? There is information?
Is a strong team involved in the project creation? Is there information about people? Who they are, what they do and so on.

This involves key developers from Cardano - the Serokel team: Arseniy Seroka, Yonn Mostovoi, Dima Mukhudinov and other fellow experts.

I know many of them. they are experts in their field of activity. It is very interesting to follow this development of the project. How do you think how these people affect the development of the project?

The presence of a strong team will shorten the terms of project development and increase the reliability of the network through the use of already developed software solutions.
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Hello! Where do you have office? Only in Russia, i guess? And can people visit it if they want?
Why is there a limit for sales? Why is there a maximum 333 eth per day?
I think, devs did this because of high demand for DSCP tokens in pre-sale period. They had an important cause for this.

We want as much as could people participate in our project. It is a blockchain, it is good ta have more participants, you know  Wink
Is a strong team involved in the project creation? Is there information about people? Who they are, what they do and so on.

This involves key developers from Cardano - the Serokel team: Arseniy Seroka, Yonn Mostovoi, Dima Mukhudinov and other fellow experts.

I know many of them. they are experts in their field of activity. It is very interesting to follow this development of the project. How do you think how these people affect the development of the project?

And what blockchain does the project use in its work? There is information? Share!

The project team is not using ETH, Neo or other blockbodies in their development. They write on haskell their own blockade from scratch.

Wow, this is a new approach. Very interesting and unusual! I have not seen other projects with such an idea of ​​implementing projects

Yes, I agree with you. This is a feature of the project. Thanks to this project stands out from the rest.
Activity: 434
And what blockchain does the project use in its work? There is information? Share!

The project team is not using ETH, Neo or other blockbodies in their development. They write on haskell their own blockade from scratch.

Wow, this is a new approach. Very interesting and unusual! I have not seen other projects with such an idea of ​​implementing projects

Activity: 434
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
Professional Translator (Malaysian Language)

🎓 DISCIPLINA  is a multifunctional blockchain for the projects in educational and recruiting spheres. It provides the transparency of work and creates conditions of maintaining confidentiality and reliability of information added by system participants.
DISCIPLINA is a brand new open-source private-public blockchain based on PoS-consensus for the demands of educational and recruiting services considering the specificity of their work.

“I’ve been predicting that by 2030 the largest company on the internet is going to be an education-based company that we haven’t heard of yet”
Thomas Frey, the senior futurist at the DaVinci Institute
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I think, devs did this because of high demand for DSCP tokens in pre-sale period. They had an important cause for this.
What reason do you mean?
They want to give possibility to other buyers too. They want to safe the sufficient amount of tokens for the main phase.
It makes sense. Do they believe that they will sell all tokes? What will they do with remaining tokens?
Those tokens will be destroyed. I think there will be no tokens left. It is a very promising and rapidly growing project. It has its own public.
Maybe you are right. The project is really good. Let’s see what will be next.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
What reason do you mean?
They want to give possibility to other buyers too. They want to safe the sufficient amount of tokens for the main phase.
It makes sense. Do they believe that they will sell all tokes? What will they do with remaining tokens?
Those tokens will be destroyed. I think there will be no tokens left. It is a very promising and rapidly growing project. It has its own public.
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org