Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education - page 63. (Read 37963 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Will disciplina’s team participate in some interesting events or conferences in near future?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
The idea, team, project and site are very professional. I believe it will do very well.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★
How much does ur token will be cost?

1DSCP=0,00005 ETH or 1ETH=2000DSCP
The usage of DSCP tokens

The main payment instrument in applications using the DISCIPLINA blockchain will be the DSCP token together with a smaller payment unit called Logic, equivalent to fractions of DSCP. The DSCP token, a token of ERC20 standard that will be distributed during the crowdsale, will be converted to native tokens in a 1:1 ratio after the start of DISCIPLINA MainNet.

Students located in Moscow can enroll in courses in San-Francisco. It will be easy for a teacher from the US to receive payments from a student that lives in Russia – the procedure will not involve any bureaucratic problems or commission fees to mediatorial banks.

Smart-contracts will guarantee the safety of the deal for both parties regardless of any external factors.

More: https://disciplina.io/WhitePaper_eng.pdf

Activity: 177
Merit: 11
How much does ur token will be cost?
DISCIPLINA GOALS

• To create a universal blockchain that will store personal achievements in a digital form and guarantee their permanence and credibility
• To offer an effective algorithm for candidate search by their fields of expertise
• To develop a mechanism of monetization of the data stored by the educational institutions

More: https://disciplina.io/WhitePaper_eng.pdf

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
It seems like a lot of new here, very rare if I see although not yet full, but I try to adapt here, may be a great project!
Activity: 378
Good afternoon! Tell me, what stage of pre-sale is now? I heard that the project team passed the threshold of the softcap, and at this stage there is a limit on the amount of currency bought per day?
Due to the high demand for tokens during the presale period, we set a limit on the sale of 333 ETH per day. This is done in order to maintain the required volume of tokens for the period of the main stage, and give the opportunity to participate in more people.
This outdated information. Where did you get her from? I saw very different information about this project. If it is possible, then I would like to hear how right this person is?
No, this is up-to-date information, which I took from the chat in the telegram. I communicated with the developers, because I had questions about implementing the work with the platform. By the way, developers are very flexible in responding to any questions they ask!
Activity: 224
Good afternoon! Tell me, what stage of pre-sale is now? I heard that the project team passed the threshold of the softcap, and at this stage there is a limit on the amount of currency bought per day?
Due to the high demand for tokens during the presale period, we set a limit on the sale of 333 ETH per day. This is done in order to maintain the required volume of tokens for the period of the main stage, and give the opportunity to participate in more people.
This outdated information. Where did you get her from? I saw very different information about this project. If it is possible, then I would like to hear how right this person is?
Activity: 224
Colleagues, I have a question about the CryptoPay payment system. For whom it is created, and where can I use the plastic card of this system? As far as I understand, standard bank cards can be used in terminals when paying.

It is created for participants which will use any servicces based on DISCIPLINA blockchain. The co-branding plastic card can be used in standart ATM because Cryptopay gives an oportunity automatically convert cryptocurrency into fiat money.
aa, that is, the CryptoPay payment system frees Discipline participants from the exchange search and from currency exchange, Crypto currency transfers to Fiat. Very convenient, great respect
Of course, there is also its own crypto currency: built-in payment system in DSCP tokens. But there is nothing new here. Ordinary users will not fool themselves with conclusions through the exchange, but will be able to use the CryptoPay card.
Activity: 430
Strong team members. DISCIPLINA should promote the discussion of educational methods in some schools and obtain the development and operation of the school.
Colleagues, I have a question about the CryptoPay payment system. For whom it is created, and where can I use the plastic card of this system? As far as I understand, standard bank cards can be used in terminals when paying.

It is created for participants which will use any servicces based on DISCIPLINA blockchain. The co-branding plastic card can be used in standart ATM because Cryptopay gives an oportunity automatically convert cryptocurrency into fiat money.
aa, that is, the CryptoPay payment system frees Discipline participants from the exchange search and from currency exchange, Crypto currency transfers to Fiat. Very convenient, great respect
I consider this method of project very interesting, what is the current stage, according to the road map right now ?

It is a pre-sale now with 15% bonus.

Activity: 372
I consider this method of project very interesting, what is the current stage, according to the road map right now ?
Good afternoon! But Discipline is a project aimed at teaching in various manifestations of this sphere. This is a service that can be implemented at various training sites to improve performance
Pages:
Jump to: