Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education - page 62. (Read 37963 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Why is there a limit for sales? Why is there a maximum 333 eth per day?
I think, devs did this because of high demand for DSCP tokens in pre-sale period. They had an important cause for this.
What reason do you mean?
They want to give possibility to other buyers too. They want to safe the sufficient amount of tokens for the main phase.
It makes sense. Do they believe that they will sell all tokes? What will they do with remaining tokens?
Activity: 126
I think, devs did this because of high demand for DSCP tokens in pre-sale period. They had an important cause for this.
What reason do you mean?
They want to give possibility to other buyers too. They want to safe the sufficient amount of tokens for the main phase.
What reason do you mean?
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
but what about mining and how to earn tokens on this platform? What can be mined, if you can mine at all? I think I'll have to buy an ASICs, right?
You will be able to participate in the processing of transactions and earn DSCP tokens simply by holding them at your purse. The more tokens you have, the more you earn. Unlike the proofs of the wolf, you do not We need maps and ports and there is no useless consumption of electricity.
We call it the Minting, from the English Mint - coinage and the classic word "mining".
That is, there will not be mining in the classical form? What about holding a coin in your wallet? Will this work as a bank deposit? Not the most standard solution  Grin
DISCIPLINA uses the Proof-of-Stake consensus ouroboros algorithm (it is also used in Cardano). This is the first algorithm, the reliability of which has been proved by scientists, many scientific articles have been written on it

Scientists provided opinions, nothing has been proven yet. You can call it proven when projects are working smoothly at large scale and no problems come up during the process over many years. That's what I call a proven concept.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
It will be a different project and ICO. I want to make some investment, but we do not have much of a big investor.
Activity: 126
Activity: 224
Wow minting on disciplina is so cool. It is a big benefit for every user. I haven’t heard about something like that. It is even better that they don’t have any PoW mining.
What do you mean? What is it “minting”?
It is a process of mining is called minting in the system. Users will get rewards for each transaction proportionally to the amount of assets that they have.
It’s good. Can you tell me more about that?
I think it be better if you read the article. https://medium.com/@tchmpls_events/minting-on-disciplina-25644a2aea08
Thanks for information. It is a really profitable feature. I hope the technical pool will really never run out. 
Activity: 210
Wow minting on disciplina is so cool. It is a big benefit for every user. I haven’t heard about something like that. It is even better that they don’t have any PoW mining.
It is a process of mining is called minting in the system. Users will get rewards for each transaction proportionally to the amount of assets that they have.
I think it be better if you read the article. https://medium.com/@tchmpls_events/minting-on-disciplina-25644a2aea08
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
The project is really very good, it is a pity that few people who really believe in the idea of a new education on blockchain. After all, it really will radically change the quality of modern education.
Why do you think that is? It is likely that after a certain period of time blockchain will be introduced into all spheres of human activity
Most people see cryptocurrency as just a business. To enrich your pocket. They do not give the blockchain as a technology that can change the world
You must be exaggerating. Blockchain technology is relatively new for most people and is just beginning at the moment. We stand at the very beginning. First of all, the educational environment should be switched to blockchain

There is a fundamental mistake in your reasoning though. If you really want to make big money on blockchain you also need to understand the broad implications that every project brings about. That requires you to deal with blockchain in depth and once you do that, you'll be amazed by the world changing potential of it and might turn into a HODLer.
Just some people consider this technology to be something unreal and fabulous. They are not used to it yet, but gradually the blockchain will enter into the life of every person

It will enter into the life of every person without them knowing or realizing it. Those who make money do know about the technology and its implications and they invest into the infrastructure that others users without taking notice.
Will disciplina’s team participate in some interesting events or conferences in near future?
Yes, they will. Also recently they’ve participated on bitcoin conference in New York. There they presented the project. In addition, this event was organized by their new partner.   
I didn’t know that. Who is their new partner?
It is HOQU. It is the first decentralized marketing platform that allows merchants and affiliates to interact directly without middlemen and it is based on smart contracts. I think, it will be a great collaboration for both platforms.
It is exciting. But you haven’t yet answered about their plains for conferences.
Ok. They will present the project on WORLD’S STARTUP SCENE IN TOKYO. It is a great platform for new projects. There you can meet DISCIPLINA’s co-founder, mr. Nikiforov.
Thank you so much. I hope it won’t be last events for disciplina
Will disciplina’s team participate in some interesting events or conferences in near future?
Yes, they will. Also recently they’ve participated on bitcoin conference in New York. There they presented the project. In addition, this event was organized by their new partner.   
It is HOQU. It is the first decentralized marketing platform that allows merchants and affiliates to interact directly without middlemen and it is based on smart contracts. I think, it will be a great collaboration for both platforms.
It is exciting. But you haven’t yet answered about their plains for conferences.
Ok. They will present the project on WORLD’S STARTUP SCENE IN TOKYO. It is a great platform for new projects. There you can meet DISCIPLINA’s co-founder, mr. Nikiforov.
Pages:
Jump to: