Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education - page 83. (Read 37963 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
developers are good fellows. I readily believe that a lot of work has been done on their part. but what algorithm do they use in their development? Cool
they write on their own haskell own blockchain from the ground up. this is one of the delights of the project.
do you think that the only advantage is that the developers have their own blockchain?
of course not. This project, in short, is used by any recruiting or educational service to expand its functionality.
that is, I correctly understand that they don't provide educational services, don't they?
doesn't provide. but at the same time, the project contains a lot of personal data of students, their academic performance, rating and ratings.
you didn't mention the formation of credible diplomas and certificates of education.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
developers are good fellows. I readily believe that a lot of work has been done on their part. but what algorithm do they use in their development? Cool
they write on their own haskell own blockchain from the ground up. this is one of the delights of the project.
do you think that the only advantage is that the developers have their own blockchain?
of course not. This project, in short, is used by any recruiting or educational service to expand its functionality.
that is, I correctly understand that they don't provide educational services, don't they?
doesn't provide. but at the same time, the project contains a lot of personal data of students, their academic performance, rating and ratings.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Activity: 616
★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★
If I understand correctly, will the system store information about each user in the system? And you can access it? Can this method be considered safe?

All personal data is stored in private chains and recruiters will have an access only to hash, so DISCIPLINA technologies are safe.
Will there be an opportunity for students to inform project managers about the quality of the services provided for teaching by teachers? For example, the pupil didn't like what knowledge he was given (well, roughly speaking) and he wanted to tell you about it

DISCIPLINA blockchain doesn't provide any educational services. But it creates FOR educational & HR projects.
And yes, sevices which using the DISCIPLINA blockchain can connect teachers and tutors with pupils around the whole world =))
Merit: 250
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
What is the blockchain will work on this platform? Was logical to do it at all already a favorite Ethereum)

TeachMePlease is a first project which will use DISCIPLINA blockchain. Ethereum is not appopriate for our aims. DISCIPLINA would store personal data that's why there's needed private chains.
Activity: 434
Literally just now I read the description of the project. Tell me, is the project just starting development or has it been leading for a long time?

Good afternoon. As far as I know, it appeared only recently, so I think that everything is only ahead

And can I say the essence of the project in a few words? And then from the description, I did not fully understand

The idea of ​​the project is to put information on students from all universities on one platform, their successes, assessments and so on

Wow, I think it's quite interesting in the educational sphere. I think the project will not remain without investments

Of course this is so. I myself need from time to time one such service, where all information will be collected

Well, this is just for you and this project will be created, I think that you are not the only one with a similar problem and many people will love the idea

Of course, every day the project has more participants who are eagerly awaiting the implementation of the project

I have already noticed a decent growth of participants and investors. The project is very attractive in terms of investments, so I think its implementation will not take long to wait

I agree, for investments, this is a very attractive project. I THINK that the first news about the project's implementation will soon appear
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Literally just now I read the description of the project. Tell me, is the project just starting development or has it been leading for a long time?

Good afternoon. As far as I know, it appeared only recently, so I think that everything is only ahead

And can I say the essence of the project in a few words? And then from the description, I did not fully understand

The idea of ​​the project is to put information on students from all universities on one platform, their successes, assessments and so on

Wow, I think it's quite interesting in the educational sphere. I think the project will not remain without investments

Of course this is so. I myself need from time to time one such service, where all information will be collected

Well, this is just for you and this project will be created, I think that you are not the only one with a similar problem and many people will love the idea

Of course, every day the project has more participants who are eagerly awaiting the implementation of the project

I have already noticed a decent growth of participants and investors. The project is very attractive in terms of investments, so I think its implementation will not take long to wait

What is the blockchain will work on this platform? Was logical to do it at all already a favorite Ethereum)

Only during the crowdsale we will issue ERC20 tokens which will be converted into our native DSCP-tokens later (after DISCIPLINA-blockchain MainNet starts).
On the MainNet well be used only native DSCP-tokens

We are already developing our own blockchain from last year.
Firstly we wrote technical papers and architecture descriptions, but for about a month we are working on the code. You can check in on the GitHub

My question is: where do I best find out the latest news about this project? Perhaps you represent the project in different cities and countries and share it on the web? I will be happy links or just the names of sources)))

Latest project news in our Telegram chat - https://t.me/tchmpls
or
Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/DISCIPLINA/
Pages:
Jump to: