Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education - page 85. (Read 37963 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
An interesting project, given that now the quality of education leaves much to be desired. I think after the release of this platform, users will spend time learning more productively.
Activity: 238
Will there be such a thing on the platform as the rating of teachers and reviews? For what: for example, that the students are guided by these data. Teachers, who are in the top of the rating, will probably be more likely to be chosen by the students and this will be a good incentive for the rest))
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
And I'm also interested in the ICO period. It still lasts or has already ended? If it lasts, then what are the terms for it?
Do I understand correctly that the student will have to pay for his participation in the project, registration on the platform, and then already the services of the teachers? And payment is made in tokens, right?
Activity: 238
If, for example, a student from Russia. Wants to receive English or French courses from teachers in England and France (for example), is this possible? Or the student will be able to find teachers only in his country exclusively? Roll Eyes
Activity: 406
I really love useful and perspective platform like that one! No doubt that the blockchain technology reached one of the most important industries at the moment - training area. In this sphere innovations and innovations are necessary. I really believe in this project and this idea! I`ll be waiting for news
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
I'm very concerned about the issue of risks and guarantees. It's clear that the project is based on the technology of blockchain and that already makes it safer and more transparent. But still, are there guarantees that my investments will not be lost? What are the risks?
Tell me, please, such a moment) After reading the information a little didn't understand why the platform needs tokens? As I understand it, for services. But for which ones? Would be glad to the details)
Activity: 616
★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★
Merit: 250
I would like to know finally what the platform will contain if it is intended for teachers, private tutors and HR.
the platform will contain confidential information: classes, assignments, grades and test results. while public blockchain solutions, such as Ethereum or EOS, that have open access to all transactions, can not be used.
I even know the reason for this. the developers of the platform have their own blockchain architecture, which, compared to other architectures, has many advantages over reliability, such as storing data in digital form and guaranteeing their reliability.
I would like to know finally what the platform will contain if it is intended for teachers, private tutors and HR.
the platform will contain confidential information: classes, assignments, grades and test results. while public blockchain solutions, such as Ethereum or EOS, that have open access to all transactions, can not be used.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Activity: 196
If I understand correctly, will the system store information about each user in the system? And you can access it? Can this method be considered safe?
All data in the system is divided into public and those that are only accessible to you. This is the peculiarity of the platform. The fact that publicly it is information about your education, achievements and various diplomas, but personal data is always hidden.
I consider this method very interesting, but still I'm interested in how well the personal data will be protected, and it will be difficult to access them. Huh
Well this project is dealt with by developers with a lot of experience, so I think that there are no problems in terms of data security. All possible algorithms of data protection and encryption will be applied, so do not worry.
I hope that this will be so and the developers will really pay special attention to this. In the rest I liked the project very much. His idea and concept are very pleasant to me, I hope that this will be a really high-quality product!
Merit: 250
what is the current stage, according to the road map? and under what conditions can I get bonuses if they are available?
now there is a third stage of presale sale, which will last until March 20, 2018.current Bonus is 15%
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
what is the current stage, according to the road map? and under what conditions can I get bonuses if they are available?
If I understand correctly, will the system store information about each user in the system? And you can access it? Can this method be considered safe?
All data in the system is divided into public and those that are only accessible to you. This is the peculiarity of the platform. The fact that publicly it is information about your education, achievements and various diplomas, but personal data is always hidden.
I consider this method very interesting, but still I'm interested in how well the personal data will be protected, and it will be difficult to access them. Huh
Well this project is dealt with by developers with a lot of experience, so I think that there are no problems in terms of data security. All possible algorithms of data protection and encryption will be applied, so do not worry.
Activity: 462
what about the funds raised during the campaign?
they will be accounted for in the total amount of funds raised during the campaign. These funds will be credited to the account of participants.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hello, I invite you to us (Descrow.com) in the form of a project-tester that tests the idea with feedback from the community. For you it's completely free. We are starting on working with ICO projects in the stages from "ideas" to "ICO". You, as the project,  will need simply to present your project or idea on the platform, the community will view it and give you feedback. You do not spend anything on it and will get feedback,  (possibly even attracting additional investors), at the same time we test our product. If your project will be interesting for the community, it will be possible to conduct ICO with our help as partners, which guarantees attraction of large investments. For communication and clarification of details, you can write to me on the mail ([email protected]).
Pages:
Jump to: