Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education - page 84. (Read 37963 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★
Literally just now I read the description of the project. Tell me, is the project just starting development or has it been leading for a long time?

Good afternoon. As far as I know, it appeared only recently, so I think that everything is only ahead

And can I say the essence of the project in a few words? And then from the description, I did not fully understand

In a few words: we are creating brand-new blockchain for HR & Education services.
We create it with core devs of Cardano.
Using the DISCIPLINA, educational services will be able to implement blockchain features in them projects. Such as fair cv and educational records on blockchain.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Literally just now I read the description of the project. Tell me, is the project just starting development or has it been leading for a long time?

Good afternoon. As far as I know, it appeared only recently, so I think that everything is only ahead

And can I say the essence of the project in a few words? And then from the description, I did not fully understand

The idea of ​​the project is to put information on students from all universities on one platform, their successes, assessments and so on

Wow, I think it's quite interesting in the educational sphere. I think the project will not remain without investments

Of course this is so. I myself need from time to time one such service, where all information will be collected

Well, this is just for you and this project will be created, I think that you are not the only one with a similar problem and many people will love the idea

Of course, every day the project has more participants who are eagerly awaiting the implementation of the project

I have already noticed a decent growth of participants and investors. The project is very attractive in terms of investments, so I think its implementation will not take long to wait

Yes! Alpha version of DISCIPLINA starts this summer, MainNet - in 2019
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Will there be such a thing on the platform as the rating of teachers and reviews? For what: for example, that the students are guided by these data. Teachers, who are in the top of the rating, will probably be more likely to be chosen by the students and this will be a good incentive for the rest))

DISCIPLINA is a blockchain which will store information about student's achievements, work expirience. It's not about courses and teachers. There would be special technology in DISCIPLINA - Web of Trust. Rating will be calculated individually for each user.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
What is the blockchain will work on this platform? Was logical to do it at all already a favorite Ethereum)
Developers are developing their own blockchain. They do not use the existing ready-made blockchain for their platforms. They write their own blockchain from scratch on haskell.
I think this activity is very difficult and will take a lot of time. I hope the development team is decent technically.
The project is all right with the development team. Some of them were engaged in development of blockchain for Cardano.
I am familiar with such a project as Cardano ,a very interesting project I hope that this one will also be worthy. The developers have chosen a very important area as education. I hope their platform will be the number 1 in the future system of digital learning.
The process of integration of the platform is not very simple and will take a lot of time. As the developers assure, they rely on the prospect of digital education on blockchain and I think it is very correct. Quite a promising direction.
I hope the platform will accommodate a lot of useful educational resources that will help people with learning.
You probably didn't quite understand the essence of the project . The platform will provide its resources to educational institutions.
Which educational institutions will be the first to decide to switch to a completely new,decentralized blockchain platform? What do you think?
I can't give you an exact answer to this question))) the Developers plan to implement your project called Teachmyplease it works successfully in 2016. Time will show how this platform will be in demand.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
What is the blockchain will work on this platform? Was logical to do it at all already a favorite Ethereum)
Developers are developing their own blockchain. They do not use the existing ready-made blockchain for their platforms. They write their own blockchain from scratch on haskell.
I think this activity is very difficult and will take a lot of time. I hope the development team is decent technically.
The project is all right with the development team. Some of them were engaged in development of blockchain for Cardano.
I am familiar with such a project as Cardano ,a very interesting project I hope that this one will also be worthy. The developers have chosen a very important area as education. I hope their platform will be the number 1 in the future system of digital learning.
The process of integration of the platform is not very simple and will take a lot of time. As the developers assure, they rely on the prospect of digital education on blockchain and I think it is very correct. Quite a promising direction.
I hope the platform will accommodate a lot of useful educational resources that will help people with learning.
You probably didn't quite understand the essence of the project . The platform will provide its resources to educational institutions.
Which educational institutions will be the first to decide to switch to a completely new,decentralized blockchain platform? What do you think?
Activity: 476
Will there be an opportunity for students to inform project managers about the quality of the services provided for teaching by teachers? For example, the pupil didn't like what knowledge he was given (well, roughly speaking) and he wanted to tell you about it
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The world is changing and we need something new! This project, with a very strong idea. Which will simplify the life of any person. Therefore, I think it will be in demand and it is worth investing in Cool Shocked
On this platform, you can simply exchange tokens among themselves? Or be sure to use the services with participation?
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
My question is: where do I best find out the latest news about this project? Perhaps you represent the project in different cities and countries and share it on the web? I will be happy links or just the names of sources)))
Pages:
Jump to: